Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational:  How can we come up with a tag line without first deciding on a vision statement?

Topic: The Trump Kompromat Fact: Whereby we discuss the realness of the piss tape (Read 50268 times) previous topic - next topic

• Faid
Re: The Trump Kompromat Theory
Reply #2375
If it hadn't already been proven many times over that Assange and Wikileaks are at best useful idiots, this would be pretty solid evidence.

ETA: I mean just wow
WHAT
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'

Reply #2377
What do you suppose Mueller is fishing for now? There seem to be leads all over the place. I believe this is what's known as a target rich environment. :)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/special-counsel-sends-wide-ranging-request-documents-justice/story?id=51261366

Also, jeebus fuck, even the lawyers for the criminals are criminals.

• linus
Reply #2378
Comey stuff is presumably related obstruction of justice (on the part of Trump, Sessions, Rosenstein).

Reply #2379
Don't worry, guys, this will all be over soon.

• linus
Reply #2380
I hear it ends with Trump standing in the middle of 5th Avenue and shooting Mueller.

Reply #2381
And no one caring
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #2382
basically

• Pingu
Reply #2383
I know people hate tweetstorms but Seth's are quite absorbing:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And he's been right so far, at least in terms of his stories eventually being picked up.

Basically, Seth is saying that Trump told Putin (via speakerphone) at the Miss Universe pageant in 2013 that he was going to run for president.  Possibly as leverage to get his Trump Tower permit in Moscow, which he did.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #2384
Huh. Interesting. 4d chess.

• Pingu
Reply #2385
But also treason, right?

Reply #2386
Of course, in 4d chess, that's one of the moves.

• Faid
Reply #2387
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Pingu
Reply #2388

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2389
yeah this is good.  and remember: trump, who is loyal to no one, was pressuring the fbi director to go easy on flynn.

• uncool
Reply #2390

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2391
In addition, a biometric facial recognition analysis was performed by Reddit user PickleRick_69

lmao

also that graph in the thread shows data from moscow for turnout vs share of vote for the various parties in the 2011 elections so idk wtf that has to do with bots! v :mason: v

Look, ok man, doubt PickleRick_69, that's fine. But that means the Snapchat girl is also wrong, and she has like 350k followers bro, and also it's not like just anybody can put green lines on a picture in MS Paint and call it a facial recognition analysis, use your head.

lol okay that was pretty good

Reply #2392
TBF the 3 second clip is from a Kanye West video

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2393
yeah, i did not recognize that because i'm pretty ignorant tbh

still hoping there really is a picklerick_69 out there somewhere

Reply #2394

• linus
Reply #2395
It's tough being a mercenary.
"Jeff Sessions is a big, giant wussy and never has there been a more spineless, worthless guy holding that chair than him," said one former Blackwater official, who spoke anonymously because he said he feared retaliation. "I look at what Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch used to do to carry water for Obama, and holy moly, that's an attorney general that you want on your side. He is--with the whole Russia thing--he's worthless."
https://www.thedailybeast.com/blackwater-brass-rips-spineless-worthless-jeff-sessions

• el jefe
Reply #2396

• el jefe
Reply #2397
should be of interest to mueller, for the "pattern of behavior" element of an obstruction of justice charge

• MSG
Reply #2398
braying among the ruins

Reply #2399
 :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: