Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: now available as a 12" dub version

Topic: "Expanding" Images (Read 199 times) previous topic - next topic

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
"Expanding" Images
I noticed that there's no equivalent script on the new forum that will allow you to click downsized images on the page to see them at full resolution like we had at the old joint.*

Any chance something like that is available? It would be nice to get away from doing the ol' drag to a new tab or leaving the page.

* I'm assuming this is the case and that it's not my particular browser setup.
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: "Expanding" Images
Reply #1
Might have to wait for Osmanthus to reappear, or Raven may have an idea. I'm afraid I'm not very useful with elkarte-tech.

• ffejrxx
Reply #2
did click on the image, or right click and view image

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #3
Might have to wait for Osmanthus to reappear, or Raven may have an idea. I'm afraid I'm not very useful with elkarte-tech.

Thank you for the reply borealis. I wasn't ignoring the thread I was just waiting to see if Os showed up. I'm sure Raven would have chimed in if she was aware of a solution and/or it's probably not that important in the scheme of things anyway.
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #4
Yeah, I'm not aware of a solution.  The functionality on old TR was a hand-rolled enhancement of a modification somebody had written for an earlier version of vbulletin.  It was written by AkuAku.  And I'm afraid AkuAku fell off the face of the earth about 3 years ago.

I hope he's doing ok.  :smith:  I worry about him a little.

• Old Dan
Reply #5
too bad there aint no "Click to Embiggen" feature that yall could just install here.