Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Home of the shitty TR Memescape

Topic: offical "punching nazis owns" thread (Read 4031 times) previous topic - next topic

offical "punching nazis owns" thread
  • Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:10:51 AM by the idea of Harambe

Re: offical "punching nazis owns" thread
Reply #1
Three good things came of this:

1) Spencer is crying about being punched in the face. Really hurts their name brand.

2) Spencer is afraid of going outside because he's afraid of being punched again. Good.

3) Now we know which "liberals" would cave and collaborate with a fascist genocidal regime.

Reply #2
also 4) Richard Spencer got punched in the face

Reply #3
3) Now we know which "liberals" would cave and collaborate with a fascist genocidal regime.
it's weird when they say this "legitimizes" spencer's movement or whatever, like anything can legitimize the movement to exterminate anyone who's not white

Reply #4
oh also don't forget:

5) all those sweet fucking memes

Reply #5
it's weird when they say this "legitimizes" spencer's movement or whatever, like anything can legitimize the movement to exterminate anyone who's not white

"we have beliefs but don't want to get our hands dirty" goes both ways, really.

Reply #6

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #7
Like those liberals at Haaretz?
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.766912

Also:
https://canipunchnazis.com/

Reply #8
A lot of the Jewish boomer era is really anti-violence and pro-keeping-your-head-down. My mom definitely feels that way. My dad, less so, but his parents were both survivors of the Shoah and he grew up surrounded by children of mid-level Nazi bureaucrats who fled to South America to avoid post-war prosecution. I think Jews of my generation and younger are more willing to get our hands dirty, which is a good thing.

Reply #9
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #10

Reply #11
I'm generally not going to punch nazis, because I'm a 98lb weakling, and they probably won't notice me flailing ineffectually at their knees. I will however happily buy anyone who does a pint, and will definitely "accidentally" step on the back of their ankles on the escalator, and push in front of them so they miss their bus.
Why do I bother?

Reply #12
that's what baseball bats are for.

Reply #13
or, alternately, push them in front of a bus

Reply #14
yeah i mean, i'm not going to front like i'm some hardass shitkicker who'll just clock people on the spur of the moment, but i for sure will not condemn anyone with the guts to do it themselves cuz it's gotta be done.

Reply #15
yeah i mean, i'm not going to front like i'm some hardass shitkicker who'll just clock people on the spur of the moment, but i for sure will not condemn anyone with the guts to do it themselves cuz it's gotta be done.
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

now I feel dirty

Reply #16

Reply #17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI8TzwBaHJo

There are so many, I was in tears laughing at them this morning.  He is now sad that he is a meme.

:nelson:

Reply #18
yeah it's amazing how quickly he provided proof that bash the fas is actually very effective, and anyone clutching their pearls over "but but but civil discourse!" when it involves a literal nazi advocating and drawing up plans for genocide can get fucked

Reply #19
That was fucking awesome. I'm laughing out loud. I cannot allow myself to get sucked into searching through the remixes and meme stuff so I am counting on you a to bring the best ones here.

Reply #20
http://www.thewrap.com/18-best-richard-spencer-punch-in-the-face-remixes/

Here are a bunch in one place.  A lot of them are on Twitter.

Holy shit the Streetfighter one! LMFAO!

Reply #21
Came across this series of tweets (I fucking hate that this is a form for people to write "essays" these days) explaining why punching literal nazis is actually good and democratic

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/823319604386791424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Reply #22
there are other good ones and i too am completely baffled and irritated that the multiple string of tweets is somehow a medium of longform written communication

anyway

and a good old fashioned regular-ass post

https://www.facebook.com/clive.winningley1/posts/1292057160880442

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #23
That was fucking awesome. I'm laughing out loud. I cannot allow myself to get sucked into searching through the remixes and meme stuff so I am counting on you a to bring the best ones here.

We've got your back, buddy.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #24