Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• You are to stupid what Mozart is to music.

Topic: Comic relief thread (Read 22792 times) previous topic - next topic

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Re: Comic relief thread
Reply #1425
Sheik brings a strong twitter game. I look forward to his work in 280 characters

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #1426
Hmmm.. The embed won't start at the right time, which is 13:58 or 838 seconds in. "I never knew we had so many countries."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=838&v=WGgmEvSqQi8

link

What makes this another amazing example of his penchant for bragging like an obvious dumbfuck is that he's floating his "realization" of "so many" on the number of phone calls he received for his bigly win when he was previously the owner of Miss Universe, Inc. from 1996 to 2015.

Somehow, not only was he not aware of the yuge number of countries that actively participate in the MU pageant, he was also completely unaware of how many countries were packaged in the multiple broadcast deals he made over that period of time that resulted in it being seen in 190 countries around the world.

He truly is the blow-hard's blow-hard.

• Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:58:41 PM by Doobie Keebler
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• linus
Reply #1427

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #1428
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Reply #1429
damn she looks like she's been raised from the dead.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #1430

People used to joke and post side by side images comparing the aging Robertson to the Crypt Keeper.

Conway kicked that joke into retirement by her mere existence.

Reply #1431
Creepshow is one of my favorite movies.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1432

People used to joke and post side by side images comparing the aging Robertson to the Crypt Keeper.

Conway kicked that joke into retirement by her mere existence.

Jesus, the resemblance is, well, uncanny and creepy.

Conway would look less jarring if she wore her hair differently, Short and fluffy for example. The long loose hair is too young a style and emphasises her narrow face. She's 50 and looks it, which would be fine if she wore it better.

• ksen
Reply #1433
She's 50 and looks it,

She's 50 and she looks 70 you mean.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1434
She looks mummified, tbh. Terrible makeup, dry skin, likely doesn't include enough fat in her diet to maintain skin, hair and nails. Weird because rich women usually have professional people to advise them about shit like that.

Reply #1435
Does she come across as one who accepts good advice to you?

• MikeS
Reply #1436

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #1437
once your skin is like that it's past point of no return hasn't it?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #1438
once your skin is like that it's past point of no return hasn't it?

Not necessarily, especially if it's related to poor diet. Most 50 year old women have pretty decent skin if they are otherwise healthy. She might have sun damage too, if she was an enthusiastic tanner. The eye bags might be genetic. I'm into my late sixties with no serious eye bags, purely by luck, not by being careful.

her eye makeup in that image mike posted - it isn't blended and the colours make her look like she's been dead for at least 24 hours.

Reply #1439
But how long has she been dead inside?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #1440
Meth heads around here tend to all look a bit like her.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #1441
at least Bannon has the good sense to stick some padding inside his human suit to give it a lifelike softness. KellyAnne wanted none of that and just slung it right on the metal framework.

Reply #1442

• linus
Reply #1443

Reply #1445
the real power behind the throne...

• ksen
Reply #1446