Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Stevef is snuffalopagus???

Topic: the leftovers (Read 155 times) previous topic - next topic

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
the leftovers
anyone else watching this?

I was iffy first season.  couldn't decide whether I liked it.   but something made me keep watching.  it really grew on me second season.  loved the season 2 finale.

now we're on the 3rd and final season.  had been intrigued like second season.  but this most recent episode really pissed me off, on multiple levels.  with only a few episodes left, all this better pay off.

• F X
  • The one and only
Re: the leftovers
Reply #1
The book sucked.  Series sucked even more.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• el jefe
Reply #2
you suck the most

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #3
 :parrot:
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• el jefe
Reply #4
series finale coming next sunday.

there's really no one else here who watches this?

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #5
It sucks
― Mark Twain 🔭

• ksen
Reply #6
I watched the first season but didn't watch the second.

Is it worth catching up with?

• el jefe
Reply #7

• el jefe
Reply #8
I watched the first season but didn't watch the second.

Is it worth catching up with?
I think so.  I was also iffy on the first season.  almost didn't continue, but glad I did.  all the frustration and wtf start to pay off.   imo it gets better and better.

if you do decide to watch it, first go read the synopsis on season 1 to refresh your memory.

• ksen
Reply #9
f you do decide to watch it, first go read the synopsis on season 1 to refresh your memory.

Ok,  :hattip:

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #10
all this better pay off.
That's why it sucks so bad.  There is never a payoff.  Never.  The ending sucks.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• el jefe
Reply #11
I've gotten used to the idea that some major things won't ever be explained.  I think the producers said back in the first season that they'd never explain the departure, for example.  I can still enjoy a story that does that.