Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational:  you're going to need to become sane before you're going to be worth talking to.

Topic: Chris Christie's Beachgate (Read 331 times) previous topic - next topic

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Chris Christie's Beachgate
Slow day in politics:

Christie closed the beach to the public (state government shutdown which is the democrat's fault somehow), but uses the same beach since it's adjacent to the governor's resort.

He denied "getting any sun" since he was wearing a baseball cap.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-christie-beach-photos-government-shutdown-2017-7

eta:  Some (most???) beaches were open, but State beaches were closed due to the shutdown.
  • Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:55:57 AM by SkepticTank

Re: Chris Christie's Beachgate
Reply #1

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2
he's looking for a way to push his approval down into single-digits.  people were wondering whether it could be done.

• linus
Reply #3

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4

She's the republican nominee to succeed him.
Her only hope is to put as many light-years as possible between herself and the black hole of approval ratings.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5
guys you complain but when clearing the beach is exactly what you're supposed to do when a dead whale washes ashore. It's just not hygienic.

Reply #6
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #7
Fat jokes are ok as long as the target is male.

• MSG
Reply #8
There's a video on constant rotation at Melbourne Museum next to the skeleton of a half grown blue whale that washed up on the shores of the state some years before. The video tells the story of how it was found and taken to a sewerage farm where the flesh was allowed to decompose away so they could keep the skeleton.  The highlight of this video is an interview with a seven year old kid whose dearest wish is for the day when his scientist dad will come home not stinking of dead whale...
braying among the ruins

Reply #9
Fat jokes are ok as long as the target is whale.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #10
There's a video on constant rotation at Melbourne Museum next to the skeleton of a half grown blue whale that washed up on the shores of the state some years before. The video tells the story of how it was found and taken to a sewerage farm where the flesh was allowed to decompose away so they could keep the skeleton.  The highlight of this video is an interview with a seven year old kid whose dearest wish is for the day when his scientist dad will come home not stinking of dead whale...
Rotting marine mammal is an awful smell. [ASK] me about hot macerating a manatee

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Hot macerating? For the love of god, Bilirubin!

I once boiled a hare's head in an attempt to salvage the skull.
It was awful.
Really awful.

Worse: It turned out the hunter lied to me and the hare had been shot rather than snared - half its skull was in bits.

Recommend ant hills; much cleaner for anything smaller than a raccoon.

Reply #12
I saw the #ChrisChristie hashtag trending on Twitter, and the description "Chris Christie soaks up..." and I was like NOPE.

Reply #13
Fat jokes are ok as long as the target is malea complete waste of the tons of fucking food they shovel daily into their colossal maws.
fyp

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #14
"You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. Nobody talks about that."

• MSG
Reply #15
it's great that this thread is now about decomposing marine creatures
braying among the ruins

Reply #16
Wow, I googled "christie on the beach" and got way more than I expected.

Reply #17
it's great that this thread is now about decomposing marine creatures

Always was

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #18

Reply #19