Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Better smileys.

Topic: Whatcha playing'? (Read 1523 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Whatcha playing'?
Just picked up the Necromancer addition to Diablo 3.

Running around with a skellie army is p. fun.

Picked up a lot of stuff on the steam summer sale that I'll probably never finish.

Rolled a character on The Secret World: Legends a fun Lovecraftian "shared" world.

Also working on finishing the FFXIV Heavensward expansion so I can get into the new Stormblood content.

Re: Whatcha playing'?
Reply #1
Still somewhat addicted to Warcrack. Picked up Civ 6 which I'm definitely enjoying.
Why do I bother?

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #2
I have almost won the Steam Summer Sale Sticker Jamboree. Rated 2/5, EZ mode

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #3
Have any of you fellow nerds tried Thimbleweed Park? It's by the guy who made Maniac Mansion, which I just started playing again since little 6 year old meeps couldn't figure out how to beat it.

• ffejrxx
Reply #4
starcraft anthology is still free
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft

but yea steam has lots of good games on sale

• Bilirubin
Reply #5
Won it with all cards now stickered and saved, winning me the pride and admiration of my friends.

:smith:

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #6
I just finally got a Steam account tonight because of the sale so I could buy a bunch of super old games for dirt cheap. Couldn't possibly fill my sticker book, though. Man, I'm such a failure. :sadcheer:

• Bilirubin
Reply #7
Sorry. It took me two days to do vOv

Reply #8
Have any of you fellow nerds tried Thimbleweed Park? It's by the guy who made Maniac Mansion, which I just started playing again since little 6 year old meeps couldn't figure out how to beat it.

Well, my dear. Hope you're having fun! Within minutes it'll all be over. You'll be hooked up to my machine getting your pretty brains sucked out.

• ksen
Reply #9
I browse 4chan's /v/ forum quite a bit and I see it mentioned pretty favorably there quite a few times and they hate all games.

• ksen
Reply #10
I keep getting copies of the dumb camping sticker.

Wish they'd bring back the clicker games.

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO
Reply #11
Dark Souls.  Always going back to it.

• Bilirubin
Reply #12
Dark Souls.  Always going back to it.
I would like to know more about this

• Bilirubin
Reply #13
Also am about halfway through Fallout:New Vegas, bought FO4, have to play through HL2 (I am way behind, I blame EVE:Online), and then the new DOOM

• Bilirubin
Reply #14
Oh, and Morrowind at some point

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #15
All I can tell you is that it looks neat but Ty is always swearing at the TV when he plays it and there's this creaking door noise that makes the dog bark.

• MSG
Reply #16
Ty is always swearing at the TV when he plays it
you make it sound like that's a bad thing
braying among the ruins

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #17
It is occasionally startling when I'm trying to concentrate on something.

The animals exact revenge for this on my behalf.

• MSG
Reply #18
Memescape
It is occasionally startling
braying among the ruins

• ksen
Reply #19
All I can tell you is that it looks neat but Ty is always swearing at the TV when he plays it and there's this creaking door noise that makes the dog bark.
Whenever he does that just shout over, "Git gud scrub!"

Reply #20
Also am about halfway through Fallout:New Vegas, bought FO4, have to play through HL2 (I am way behind, I blame EVE:Online), and then the new DOOM

I am thinking about maybe picking up eve online. I see a lot of people on the internet saying it's the closest thing to Ultima Online and here lately I've been missing UO, all the mmorpgs these days are shitty though.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #21
Whenever he does that just shout over, "Git gud scrub!"

I don't shout.

I'm a lady, motherfucker.

Reply #22
"Improve upon thy skills, goodsir"

• Bilirubin
Reply #23

I am thinking about maybe picking up eve online. I see a lot of people on the internet saying it's the closest thing to Ultima Online and here lately I've been missing UO, all the mmorpgs these days are shitty though.
Its entirely unlike UO, but if you do get EVE then it is absolutely critical to get with a good active squad. The learning curve is a bitch and you should never play EVE alone

Reply #24
a friend of mine is trying to sell some medieval MMO on the basis that "dude it's the EVE of medieval combat!" which is not selling it for me like at all.