Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: shut up you house atheists

Topic: 'The Queer Insurrection': Coalition forces fighting Isis in Syria form first LGBT unit (Read 134 times) previous topic - next topic

'The Queer Insurrection': Coalition forces fighting Isis in Syria form first LGBT unit
this fucking rules

Now a number of international volunteers fighting alongside Kurdish forces in northern Syria have formed an LGBT military unit and named it "The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army" (TQILA) - pronounced "tequila".

amazing

Re: 'The Queer Insurrection': Coalition forces fighting Isis in Syria form first LGBT unit
Reply #1
also:

• Pingu
Re: 'The Queer Insurrection': Coalition forces fighting Isis in Syria form first LGBT unit
Reply #2
geez that man is evil
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #3
Indeed.

I and I would not blame the "tequilas" one bit if they went after Trump after they knock off ISIS. It's self defence really, with all these idiots wanting to imprison, torture, or kill non-binary folks.
Believer in High Powers, and naturally, logarithms.
Pikkiwoki is the one true god.

• nesb
Reply #4
Can't help but think of the Sacred Band of Thebes.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #5
Love it. However, when I read this:

""We, the International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces (IRPGF) formally announce the formation of The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army (TQILA), a subgroup of the IRPGF comprised of LGBT*QI+ comrades as well as others who seek to smash the gender binary and advance the women's revolution as well as the broader gender and sexual revolution," it said."

I can't help but think of Life of Brian. :D
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

Reply #6
Love it. However, when I read this:

""We, the International Revolutionary People's Guerrilla Forces (IRPGF) formally announce the formation of The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army (TQILA), a subgroup of the IRPGF comprised of LGBT*QI+ comrades as well as others who seek to smash the gender binary and advance the women's revolution as well as the broader gender and sexual revolution," it said."

I can't help but think of Life of Brian. :D
Splitters!!!