Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Will Donald live long enough to dump Melania? (Read 343 times) previous topic - next topic

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Will Donald live long enough to dump Melania?
So here's a sort of mildly interesting thing that occurred to me. Melania must be almost due for replacement by a younger model. Shit, she's well over 25. OTOH she is a looker, and is obedient, so may hang in a while longer.

Donald could snuff it anytime now :cheer: but OTOH the bastard might live until he's 90. :sadcheer:

So if he lives until 90, it's a pretty safe bet Melania will get replaced. If he snuffs it this year, she probably wont. What are the odds on her doing a Catherine Parr and outliving the bugger without being dropped? :popcorn:
Truth is out of style

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Re: Will Donald live long enough to dump Melania?
Reply #1
Assuming Trump loses the presidency, she'll likely get replaced within 5 years.  If he wins, he might keep her around for appearances, at least long enough to try for a 2nd term.  OTOH, being a misogynistic douche doesn't really hurt his base, so he could win, dump her within a year and bring on the next new thing.

Too many variables, too hard to pick.

Reply #2
I dunno - he's getting old and might be calculating the odds of a new one even bothering to pretend to care. Melania's used to him and likely signed a pretty strict  prenup and NDA, a new woman may be less financially accommodating.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Needs a Life
  • Ridiculous Callipygous

Reply #3
Personals ad - Wanted: Hot young foreign chick willing to let a 70+ year old 180lb Cheeto roll around on top of her. Yuuge perks. The best. Believe me.
"You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that."

Reply #4
I think she'll beat the odds.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #5
Personals ad - Wanted: Hot young foreign chick willing to let a 70+ year old 180lb Cheeto roll around on top of her. Yuuge perks. The best. Believe me.
He's like 6'4" 240 lbs.

Reply #6
Satan will call him home for failing to deliver the US.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Needs a Life
  • Ridiculous Callipygous

Reply #7
He's like 6'4" 240 lbs.

Why are you bringing reality into my joke ?

Is this what they mean by ST gonna ST or There goes ST ST'n up the thread ?

(ed- actually now that I think about it a 240lb Cheeto is a little funnier, but still)
  • Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:14:28 PM by Doobie Keebler
"You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that."

• MSG
  • Needs a Life

Reply #8
The answer to your second question is yes
braying among the ruins

• Old Dan

Reply #9
Assuming Trump loses the presidency, she'll likely get replaced within 5 years.  If he wins, he might keep her around for appearances, at least long enough to try for a 2nd term.  OTOH, being a misogynistic douche doesn't really hurt his base, so he could win, dump her within a year and bring on the next new thing.

Too many variables, too hard to pick.
Mebbe ol Trump's just hangin onto Melania til their son's old enough to grab pussies all by hisself.

Reply #10
Dump?  More like deport!

Turns out she worked illegally for a few weeks when she first came here.  Technically that could get her citizenship revoked and her deported.

(In practice they won't revoke citizenship over something this small, though.)