Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational:  Memescape that

Topic: Trumpocalypse (Read 84778 times) previous topic - next topic

Recusant, Pavlovs Dog, linus and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Re: Trumpocalypse
Reply #1075
ted bundy fucking won.
lol just realized that in my meltdown rage i put the name of the serial killer in when i meant the bundys who occupied a national park visitor's station or w/e

Reply #1076
ted bundy fucking won.
lol just realized that in my meltdown rage i put the name of the serial killer in when i meant the bundys who occupied a national park visitor's station or w/e
what's best is that no one questioned your analogy.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #1077
do you really honestly believe that Trump hasn't paid a third-world oligarch to let him kill a human being on more than one occasion?

Reply #1078
out of nowhere I've had the realization that Shizzle probably voted Trump in Pennsylvania, and I'm now sad that you guys tried to keep him from killing himself
Shizzle has been freaking out talking about burning trump supporters with acid I'm gonna guess. If so, I'm gonna give him a pass on this one.

link or it didn't happen.

Reply #1079
out of nowhere I've had the realization that Shizzle probably voted Trump in Pennsylvania, and I'm now sad that you guys tried to keep him from killing himself
Shizzle has been freaking out talking about burning trump supporters with acid I'm gonna guess. If so, I'm gonna give him a pass on this one.

link or it didn't happen.
well, I don't even know if he's still alive. But he's a communist, so...

Reply #1080
Shizzle is exactly the kind of misogynistic manchild that would have voted for Trump.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #1081
ted bundy fucking won.

I read it as intended the first time, as the serial killer the second time. Then I was thinking, dammit, gooner, Ted Bundy was a hell of a lot more intelligent and charming.

Reply #1082
I was very confused by the Ted Bundy reference but didn't question it lest I look like an ignorant buffoon!

• linus
Reply #1083
Shizzle is exactly the kind of misogynistic manchild that would have voted for Trump.
In my sporadic reading of the SecularCafe forum, I've only ever seen anti-Trump stuff by Shizzle. E.g. http://secularcafe.org/showpost.php?p=662636&postcount=102

• linus
Reply #1084
Trump wanted missile launchers and tanks as part of his inaugural parade:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-military-equipment-inauguration_us_58811f4ae4b096b4a23091f7?ijatt9

guys, we're done. pack it up
All the other fascist presidents have their military parades so why not

• nesb
Reply #1085
The only silver lining is the military told him 'no', and he didn't even meltdown on Twitter about it.

Reply #1086
The only silver lining is the military told him 'no', and he didn't even meltdown on Twitter about it.

fucked up that we're now actually relying on the wisdom of the military to keep the world from blowing up

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #1087
I was very confused by the Ted Bundy reference but didn't question it lest I look like an ignorant buffoon!
I just assumed it was a Married, with Children reference

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #1088
Al, Ted, Cliven, they're all the fucking same.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #1089

Reply #1090
ted bundy fucking won.

Yeah I tried to figure out what that post was supposed to mean for like 30 seconds before I gave up and moved on

Reply #1091
lol owned

Reply #1092

Reply #1093
Shit-flinging gibbon to become emperor

The ape, incapable of reasoned thought and prone to viciously attack humans, will be sworn in as US president on a Bible it could never read and will immediately attempt to eat.

Why do I bother?

• MikeS
Reply #1094
I won't be watching the actual event today, but instead will be expressing my opinion thus ...

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #1096
Just watched Obama meet the new president at the White House.  It's amazing, to watch a revolution peacefully happen, live on TV.

God bless America.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• Pingu
Reply #1097
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1/20/1622540/-An-early-warning-for-President-Trump

Lovely rant that finally explains to me why I've had the paradoxical sense that I'll feel better after today.

Today is karma for Trump.

I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #1098
hey guys, right about now trump is being given the nuclear codes and told how to use them

• Pingu
Reply #1099
It's ok, he won't listen.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.