Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: :welcome:

Topic: Keeping tabs on the alt-right (Read 9024 times) previous topic - next topic

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Re: Keeping tabs on the alt-right
Reply #125
alt-right vs "real white supremacists" in New Orleans.

https://gizmodo.com/so-begins-the-alt-right-purity-spiral-1795017211

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #126
do it. make an environment where they all try to out-racist each other, so they pull the hoods off anyone still hiding what they are.

• MikeS
Reply #127
From the comments ...

Giant Meteor is definitely going to take it. It's Giant Meteor's turn and it's paid its dues.

Reply #128
actually, it's about ethics in pedophilia

Yup.    I like this quote from Milo
"I do not support pedophilia. Period," he wrote. "It is a vile and disgusting crime, perhaps the very worst. There are selectively edited videos doing the rounds, as part of a coordinated effort to discredit me from establishment Republicans, that suggest I am soft on the subject."

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #129
Nazi shitbags in Charlottesville: http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/torch-wielding-protesters-gather-at-lee-park/article_201dc390-384d-11e7-bf16-fb43de0f5d38.html

Several dozen torch-wielding protesters gathered in Charlottesville's Lee Park just after 9 p.m. Saturday, chanting "You will not replace us," "Russia is our friend" and "Blood and soil."

After about 10 minutes, Charlottesville police arrived at the scene following an altercation between protesters. The crowd quickly dispersed with no further incidents, according to police.

Blood and soil, btw, is a literal Nazi phrase.

In April, Charlottesville City Council voted to sell the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that stands in the park, but a judge earlier this month issued an injunction that prevents the city from doing so for six months.

The city's decision has drawn considerable consternation from Southern heritage groups, Republican gubernatorial candidate Corey Stewart and a number of others in Virginia and elsewhere.

Corey Stewart, btw, is a stupid piece of garbage.

• el jefe
Reply #130
tbf, "russia is our friend" was not a nazi phrase

• Monad
Reply #131
Interesting though, I've seen some on the left trying to dismiss the concerns about Trump's and the NeoNazi's Russian connections as a rehash of the old 'red under the bed' scares. What they seem to be missing is that what is actually happening is an alignment of right wing forces, it's not 'Commie' Russia Trumps's followers are in cahoots with, it's the fascistic and distinctly anti-Communist oligarchy and the gangster and reactionary social base they represent.

Reply #132
tbf, "russia is our friend" was not a nazi phrase

It basically was until the Nazis violated Molotov-Ribbentrop.

• el jefe
Reply #133
touché

Reply #134

Reply #135
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #136
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/u-md-student-arrested-in-fatal-stabbing-to-appear-in-court-today/2017/05/22/dc88cbb4-3eed-11e7-8c25-44d09ff5a4a8_story.html

The attack on Richard W. Collins III unnerved students and administrators at both universities, which are in the middle of spring commencement celebrations. What should have been a joyous occasion turned into mourning for friends and family of Collins, 23, who was slain two days after being commissioned in the U.S. Army and days before he was to graduate from Bowie State.

Collins, an African American, was visiting two friends on the U-Md. campus Saturday when police say he was attacked by Sean Urbanski, 22, a white U-Md. student.

Urbanski, of Severna Park, Md., was charged with first- and second-degree murder and first-
degree assault in what police said was a "totally unprovoked" attack.

Reply #137
It wasn't unprovoked. It says right there they were black. One has to presume they were actually being black. 

• nesb
Reply #138

• el jefe
Reply #139
pretty ashamed of my school for this

Reply #140
Welcome to the new normal.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #141

Obviously those signs are the direct result of liberals being smug on TV.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #142
Funny, none of them look much like Baby Boomers.

Reply #143
Was that out in Cville? I didn't go to that, some people I know did. I slept all day instead :(

Word is there are 23 arrests but I haven't seen all the details. There's a fundraiser up at https://fundly.com/m2/virginia-anti-racist-bail-fund to support the legal fees and cover bail costs.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #144
Yeah, yet again. A bunch of those shitbags came from out of state.

Anyway, people pee their pants over omg ISIS is going to shoot my grandma and eat my children and set my house on fire but back in reality, the fact that some of these KKK motherfuckers probably live in my neighborhood or within a short drive is the bigger threat.

• linus
Reply #145
If anyone was feeling worried about how Milo Yiannopoulos is doing, you can relax because the Mercer's are throwing their money at him.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/leaked-documents-suggest-secretive-billionaire-trump-donors

Reply #146
kinda seems like money poorly spent but ok

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #147
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• linus
Reply #148

• ksen
Reply #149
too late