Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: look, you all have your post-atheist community here, and enjoy it. That's great.

Topic: North Korea (Read 380 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: North Korea
Reply #25
Tillerson also dissed the US Ambassador to Japan by not having a dinner/meal with their family.  Something that the secretary of state has done when visiting a country pretty much for the last 50 to 100 years.  Looks like he just did that to the South Korean Ambassador too.

Reply #26
Tillerson also dissed the US Ambassador to Japan by not having a dinner/meal with their family.  Something that the secretary of state has done when visiting a country pretty much for the last 50 to 100 years.  Looks like he just did that to the South Korean Ambassador too.

He was just too tuckered out.

Seriously.

Reply #27
whole point is to start a big fucking war with NK. Why bother meeting with the people who are gonna say "dude, don't do this, we don't want our cities nuked"?

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #28
Guys, can I just take a minute to say something?

I'm really glad we didn't elect the hawkish candidate.

Reply #29
where is rednoise so I can call him an idiot

Reply #30
I miss Rednoise.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #31
guessing hes living in shame

Reply #32
or he bwrved himself

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #33

He was just too tuckered out.

Seriously.
there's also the very real possibility that tillerson didn't know that was a tradition.  after all, he is an oil executive who doesn't know anything about diplomacy.

which goes back to my ubiquitous point that the most important thing to know about trump and most of his people (and imo this is still underappreciated) is that they don't know anything about their jobs.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #34
Wait there are ambassadors? I thought Trump got them all fired during the transition