Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 5944 times) previous topic - next topic

Pingu, fredbear, superhoop (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #350
Thank you for yours!
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Photon
  • Needs a Life
  • I interfere with myself

Reply #351
To get back on topic, now that both the FBI director and NSA director have testified before Congress that there is no evidence to support Trump's claim of Obama wiretapping Trump Tower or the Trump campaign, I'm curious how Dave will spin this.

Was Trump's lie despicable, Dave? What should be the consequences of his lie (and slander and libel)?
Just pulling this forward.  ;-)

• Photon
  • Needs a Life
  • I interfere with myself

Reply #352
Crickets from Dave? Quelle surprise!

Reply #353

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #354
Or which heads will roll? I'm hoping it's Trump's. Can it be Trump's? Let's have it be Trump's for today.
I think it may be Clapper and Brennan.  Maybe Obama too.
:no:
Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims
Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off the air indefinitely amid the controversy over his unverified claims that British intelligence wiretapped Trump Tower at the behest of former President Obama.

Fox News did not respond to inquiries about Napolitano's status Monday. Napolitano was conspicuously missing from the network's coverage of the confirmation hearings on Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch -- an event in which he typically would have played a significant role. He has not been on the air since Thursday.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #355
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #356
Oops ... that's not the full show ... here's the full show I think ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sN5YpkywsQ

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #357

Reply #358

Obvious lie yesterday was obvious:
twitter.com
President Trump (POTUS)
The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process. https://t.co/d9HqkxYBt5
12:42 PM - 20 Mar 2017

Shit Donald, they just said the exact opposite.  Are you lying or brain damaged?

• Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:47:19 AM by Zombies!
Guys.  TRUTH MATTERS.   Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.    Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.  100% truth. Needs to be our goal.   Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

• MikeS
  • Needs a Life

Reply #359
Don't forget that Michael Rogers (head of NSA) also denied any activity through his organization at Trump Tower.  Also, Comey read a statement from the Justice Department stating explicitly that no organization within the Justice Department had any information relating to the Trump tweets.

Go here for a list of functions within Justice (including FBI).
https://www.justice.gov/jmd/organization-mission-and-functions-manual

Now, with Justice AND NSA denying this I guess it's settled ... right?

Reply #360
Dave still didn't answer my question. :(
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Doobie Keebler
  • Needs a Life
  • Giddyup America!

Reply #361
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

twitter.com
President Trump (POTUS)
The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process. https://t.co/d9HqkxYBt5

Shit Donald, they just said the exact opposite.  Are you lying or brain damaged?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZK-7cTHDWQ

Reply #362

twitter.com
President Trump (POTUS)

I stand corrected.  Comey did not say the exact opposite. He just pointed out Trump lied.  So while I am uncertain about any level of brain damage, the lie Trump told here is, as Dave might put it, 100% lie, not 95% lie and 15% truth.
Guys.  TRUTH MATTERS.   Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.    Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.  100% truth. Needs to be our goal.   Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

Reply #363
I'm gonna predict whose heads are gonna roll ... I.e. Jail time

Lynch

Or

Yates

Reply #364
The crime?

Flynn leak

Reply #365
Morality rating system - 10=good, 1=bad

Sex with wife - 10
Sex by unmarried person with unmarried prostitute who is not being coerced by a pimp, etc - 7
Ditto above, but coerced by pimp - 1
Sex by married person without spousal consent with unmarried prostitute who is not being coerced - 5 (depends on reason)
Ditto above but with someone else's spouse - 1

Does that clear things up?
Hold on, the prostitute is more at fault than a married john who propositions her? That's fucked up.

Reply #366

twitter.com
President Trump (POTUS)

I stand corrected.  Comey did not say the exact opposite. He just pointed out Trump lied.  So while I am uncertain about any level of brain damage, the lie Trump told here is, as Dave might put it, 100% lie, not 95% lie and 15% truth.
you have some "Alternative Math" there.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Needs a Life
  • Giddyup America!

Reply #367
Keeping in mind of course Trump and his administrations tendency to word game, obfuscate, and move goalposts and Comey's trying to be very specific in his testimony. The IC has unanimously expressed that there is no doubt whatsoever that there was a tremendous amount of attempted interference in the election on the part of Russia though not only the DNC hack and the timed release of emails but the coordinated efforts of great numbers of paid trolling operations on social media with disinformation and the sharing of actual fake news sites that often resolved to eastern European IP addresses.

Comey even commented at one point that it's so incredibly obvious that the only logical explanation for the complete lack of nearly everyone involved in doing such an obvious and unconcealed job is because they wanted us to know they they had done this to us. But at the end of the day, gauging how much of an impact it had on voters is not something they can or even is their job to evaluate. That's what Comey was saying in that clip and has been saying all along for weeks now.

Republicans think that because of that last fact they can pull shit just like Nunce did, the Intelligence Committee Chair no less, and open the hearing by asking only a single question "did Russia hack voting machines" six different times in exactly the same way for six of the states that Trump won and that apparently covers it before moving on and changing to another subject entirely. The tweet from @POTUS came right after that exchange. The rest of the time spent by Republicans was on the concern of the leaks, which i agree is a legitimate concern even if Flynn being recorded is legal, but the intellectual dishonesty, lack of concern, and just plain playing dumb on the part of the GOP concerning how our democracy has been subverted is appalling.

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #368
you have some "Alternative Math" there.
It's Hawkins Math.
Guys.

TRUTH MATTERS.

Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.

Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.

100% truth. Needs to be our goal.

Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused

Reply #369
The crime?

Flynn leak
Dave, does it bother you at all that your guy was nefariously backed by a foreign government?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #370
I'm gonna predict whose heads are gonna roll ... I.e. Jail time

Lynch

Or

Yates
AND Clapper. And Brennan. And maybe Obama?

I think it may be Clapper and Brennan.  Maybe Obama too.

:rofl:

Reply #371
The crime?

Flynn leak
Dave, does it bother you at all that your guy was nefariously backed by a foreign government?
It would if he was. But he wasn't.

And by the way I'm not even going to comment on several posts that are just so ridiculously out to lunch at they're not worth the effort.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused

Reply #372
The crime?

Flynn leak
It would if he was. But he wasn't.

And by the way I'm not even going to comment on several posts that are just so ridiculously out to lunch at they're not worth the effort.
Have you read anything about the hearings, other than people wailing about 'leaks!!!'?

The words 'blatant' and 'obvious' have been used to describe the Kremlin meddling in the election. But that just rolls right off your back, doesn't it.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused

Reply #373

Reply #374
 Yes I know that's what the MSM would like you to believe. You're a good little tool.