Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves? (Read 906 times) previous topic - next topic

Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

In the more right wing of Islam, females are what I would call slaves. I am prompted to think in that term because if I were a Muslim man living under Sharia, I can buy myself a few child brides. There is also little stopping me from doing the same, --- where Muslims live under Sharia law, --- in new adopted countries in the free world.  Slavery returns to the West.

Fraternité, if I may remind the English speakers, means a fiduciary relationship to all other people. Slave is appropriate here.  Fraternité and honesty also forces that I must look at Muslim females as slaves.

Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

The West also helps propagate slavery by allowing it into the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

If I, as a free man, hold a responsibility to free slaves, as a free person, do you?

How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?

Regards
DL

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?
Reply #1
Hmm. Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #2
Shit yeah. I'm constantly annoyed that the law won't let me own a few.
Truth is out of style

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.

Reply #3
Do you, a free person, ever consider to stop posting?

Every day, son. Every day. You first, though.

Reply #4

In the more right wing of Islam, females are what I would call slaves. I am prompted to think in that term because if I were a Muslim man living under Sharia, I can buy myself a few child brides. There is also little stopping me from doing the same, --- where Muslims live under Sharia law, --- in new adopted countries in the free world.  Slavery returns to the West.

Fraternité, if I may remind the English speakers, means a fiduciary relationship to all other people. Slave is appropriate here.  Fraternité and honesty also forces that I must look at Muslim females as slaves.

Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

The West also helps propagate slavery by allowing it into the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

If I, as a free man, hold a responsibility to free slaves, as a free person, do you?

How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?

Regards
DL

You're right. You should go free them. So stop wasting time being angry at G-d on the internet and go free them.

• JonF
  • Needs a Life

Reply #5
Shit yeah. I'm constantly annoyed that the law won't let me own a few.
Now that's not fair. Why are you discrimating against non-Muslim women? All women are men's slaves,the manipulative bitches.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #6
Hey, I never claimed to be an equal opportunity slaver.
Truth is out of style

• nesb

Reply #7
Quote from: Greatest Iam

Lack of revolt against it? Islamic feminism. You're clearly shedding crocodile tears over the treatment of Muslim women, and in fact, advocating restricting their freedoms further, by saying they should be denied any opportunities in the West.

Reply #8
Do I, as a free person, have a responsibility to punch this weird dumb fuck in the throat?

Reply #9
Is he in punching distance? Are you already actively punching a Nazi? Do you have a medical condition that makes punching people in the throat difficult for you?
Why do I bother?

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #10
Nothing says tolerance and freedom like a punch in the throat. 
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #11
I am free to punch you in the throat, and I will tolerate someone else punching you in the throat, but only as long as I can stick the boot in afterwards.
Why do I bother?

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #12
That's what a Nazi does.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #13
Or a communist.  They often seem the same.
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #14
F X I'm a Brit. We have a long and proud history of punching Nazis in the throat. We'll even tear ligaments in our feet kicking them in the nads while they're on fire. Although that's mostly Glaswegians.
Why do I bother?

Reply #15
When you refer to women as 'females' while referring to yourself as a 'man', you've already indicated you personally don't view women as free agents equal to yourself.

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #16
I am free to punch you in the throat,
Not if you are on U.S. soil, you fascist.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #17
When you refer to women as 'females' while referring to yourself as a 'man', you've already indicated you personally don't view women as free agents equal to yourself.

Good point. Why not refer to people as people.  Have we not learned anything yet?
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #18
I am free to punch you in the throat,
Not if you are on U.S. soil, you fascist.
I'm pretty sure if the  punchee is a Nazi it counts as protected free speech.
Why do I bother?

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #19
I'm pretty sure if the  punchee is a Nazi it counts as protected free speech.
We fought a couple of wars so we wouldn't have to listen to your British bullshit anymore.  Kindly fuck off.
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #20
punching nazis is art, not speech

Reply #21
If I remember rightly you lost the one where you decided to invade Canada. And we were both on the same side of the one where actual Nazis were being punched.
Why do I bother?

Reply #22
Nothing says tolerance and freedom like a punch in the throat. 
Cigarette burns.

Reply #23

Good point. Why not refer to people as people.  Have we not learned anything yet?
You have to ask?

Reply #24
So much for the tolerant left. :D
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)