Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves? (Read 904 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?
Reply #25
Maybe GIA is a Ferengi.

Reply #26
I had a weird thought today when I was a little bit stoned. I kinda lived a life where I expected to die or collapse or go broke and hitchhike to Spain  but then I didn't and now I have to deal with living in the world where I am still alive.  Has that thought ever occurred to you, GIA?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #27
How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?
The same amount we give to Nazis
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #28
I really love the post that GIA made at ratskep that got him banned:
Quote from: Greatest I am";p="2345476
With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards
DL

[snip bunch of youtube links which can be found at the ratskep link]

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/pseudoscience/with-a-dying-white-race-why-are-we-not-encouraging-more-whi-t51242.html?sid=5a4ac5eadaf061758b2ab2f709e915b4

ETA: oh man. his follow up post is pretty good too:
Quote from: Greatest I am";p="2345490
Quote from: Boyle";p="2345486
That's a whole fuckton of words that can be condensed to fourteen, GIA. Here, let me help you be even more obviously racist: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."

You are a fucked up person for believing this sort of nonsense.

I like that I am white. Too bad you do not.

The white DNA is the most advance and I just think it would be a shame to lose the best that the human race has produced to date.

Regards
DL
  • Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 05:45:34 PM by Testy Calibrate

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #29
Oh FFS. What a twat. ::)
Truth is out of style

Reply #30
I am kinda sad he didn't post that one here. He wouldn't have gotten banned for it.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #31
He would've got a humungous reaming for it.
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #32
In fact fukkit, let's give him one anyway. :parrot:
Truth is out of style

Reply #33
He would've got a humungous reaming for it.
Well, when Teeth has called him a huge racist in the past, I sorta chalked it up to religious extremism since he seems to hate muslims exclusively. But this definitely clears that up.

Reply #34
The defeat of Harper must have been a grave disappointment for GIA.

• ToThePoint
  • Needs a Life
  • search & destroy

Reply #35
You know the real problem in the Muslim world? Consanguinity.
Generations & generations of inbreeding, and still going on in the 21st century.

Muslims are a backwards lot of people with their retarded gene pool. Recessive genetic disorders. Low intelligence/reduced IQ..... all sorts of cognitive problems (lack of critical thinking, poor comprehension skills, zero veridical perception). Plus related mental health issues; a bunch of psychiatric basket cases (depression, poor social skills, unhealthy violent personalities, etc.). Counseling them is basically a useless effort.

If it were possible to abort every Muslim fetus over the next 70 years, the world would be a better place.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #36
thanks for that TTP.

• nesb

Reply #37
Generations & generations of inbreeding, and still going on in the 21st century.

Muslims are a backwards lot of people with their retarded gene pool. Recessive genetic disorders. Low intelligence/reduced IQ..... all sorts of cognitive problems (lack of critical thinking, poor comprehension skills, zero veridical perception). Plus related mental health issues; a bunch of psychiatric basket cases (depression, poor social skills, unhealthy violent personalities, etc.). Counseling them is basically a useless effort.

If it were possible to abort every Muslim fetus over the next 70 years, the world would be a better place.

You confuse me. You hate Trump, but totally support eugenics, and you're clearly racist. So what's the deal?

Reply #38
it's a mad mad mad mad mad mad world.

• nesb

Reply #39

• MikeS
  • Needs a Life

Reply #40

Reply #41
Hmm. Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

Not when a price is determined and accepted.

You do slaves a disservice by not recognizing what they are.

Regards
DL

Reply #42
Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?
Shit yeah. I'm constantly annoyed that the law won't let me own a few.

It will depending on where you live and under whose law.

Regards
DL

Reply #43
Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

In the more right wing of Islam, females are what I would call slaves. I am prompted to think in that term because if I were a Muslim man living under Sharia, I can buy myself a few child brides. There is also little stopping me from doing the same, --- where Muslims live under Sharia law, --- in new adopted countries in the free world.  Slavery returns to the West.

Fraternité, if I may remind the English speakers, means a fiduciary relationship to all other people. Slave is appropriate here.  Fraternité and honesty also forces that I must look at Muslim females as slaves.

Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

The West also helps propagate slavery by allowing it into the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

If I, as a free man, hold a responsibility to free slaves, as a free person, do you?

How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?

Regards
DL

You're right. You should go free them. So stop wasting time being angry at G-d on the internet and go free them.

But Allah is the one responsible so being angry with that demiurge is the way to go..

Regards
DL

Reply #44
Quote from: Greatest Iam
Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

Lack of revolt against it? Islamic feminism. You're clearly shedding crocodile tears over the treatment of Muslim women, and in fact, advocating restricting their freedoms further, by saying they should be denied any opportunities in the West.

Get the quote for that ridiculous statement.

Regards
DL
  • Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:36:28 PM by Greatest Iam

Reply #45
When you refer to women as 'females' while referring to yourself as a 'man', you've already indicated you personally don't view women as free agents equal to yourself.

Guilty as charged.

I use the law of the sea even on land and put women above me.

I think that that  is the first duty of any man.

Not those many here who seem to belong to the Captain Coward Club.

Regards
DL
  • Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:20:37 PM by Greatest Iam

Reply #46
When you refer to women as 'females' while referring to yourself as a 'man', you've already indicated you personally don't view women as free agents equal to yourself.

Good point. Why not refer to people as people.  Have we not learned anything yet?

Read my last, and yes, why have men not learned anything.

Regards
DL

Reply #47
I had a weird thought today when I was a little bit stoned. I kinda lived a life where I expected to die or collapse or go broke and hitchhike to Spain  but then I didn't and now I have to deal with living in the world where I am still alive.  Has that thought ever occurred to you, GIA?

No. I am no longer of this world, in a sense.

That is the position sages say we should take if we are to ignore our biases when thinking of various issues.

Regards
DL

Reply #48

This is mostly accurate but I am not sure that the cause of all those defects is known.

Regards
DL

Reply #49

No. I am no longer of this world, in a sense.

That is the position sages say we should take if we are to ignore our biases when thinking of various issues.

Regards
DL
Being concerned about the dilution of the superior white gene pool seems awfully, well, of this world.