Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• For the list of forums you're not allowed to post in, see below.

Topic: I can't help seeing this as funny (Read 269 times) previous topic - next topic

I can't help seeing this as funny
http://www.krem.com/news/local/okanogan-county/graphic-obscene-skydrawings-spotted-in-okanogan-co/492496113
OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash. - Officials with the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island said one of their aircraft was involved in the obscene skywritings spotted in Okanogan County.

Photos sent to KREM 2 by multiple sources show skydrawings of what some people are saying is male genitalia. Some sources have even tweeted pictures of what they saw.

A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

In a statement to KREM 2 News navy officials said, "The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable."

KREM 2 spoke to the Federal Aviation Administration to get some information about who may have made the drawings. FAA officials said unless the act poses a safety risk, there is nothing they can do about. The official said they "cannot police morality."
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Re: I can't help seeing this as funny
Reply #1
That's hilarious.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2
lol

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3
You know, he could have drawn something less dickish, like I dunno, A Bunny.

It's because two lopsided balls and a longish thing are real easy to draw, right? Friggin' amateurs.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #4
^ yep you can see the first abandoned balls attempt

• Faid
Reply #5
"Awwww, look, that plane is skydrawing a heart! No wait, I think it's- the symbol for infinity? Hold on, it's- Oh."
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Dick pics in teh sky. Dick picks on Mars.  All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in teh rain. Time to die.

• Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:18:51 PM by Spode

Reply #7
I wonder how many people on the ground thought they heard someone say, "check out the penis on this guy"

• Monad
Reply #8
^ yep you can see the first abandoned balls attempt

It's a balls up

• ffejrxx
Reply #9

Reply #10
I wonder how many people on the ground thought they heard someone say, "check out the penis on this guy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJunCsrhJjg

• Pandora
  • Resurrected Robot
Reply #11
That's awesome.  And people kinda need to lighten up.
Just because you're unique doesn't mean you're useful.

Reply #12
Well, it definitely makes life easier the fewer things that bother us.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor