Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: it's as if at least two distinct groups of people who have diametrically opposed points of view with completely incompatible underlying assumptions are having an argument. Oh, and for added fun, everyone here seems to believe that everyone else is a disingenuous prick or a complete retard.

Topic: is there any way to see a list of all our subscribed threads? (Read 288 times) previous topic - next topic

is there any way to see a list of all our subscribed threads?
i.e. whether there are now replies or not. "new replies" only shows updated threads.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Re: is there any way to see a list of all our subscribed threads?
Reply #1
Not that I can find.  There is a link to look at all your own posts on your profile but it returns a list of posts, not threads.  I've asked about this at the elkarte development site.  Will update when I learn anything.

Reply #2
thanks

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #3
Update:  A bunch of ElkArte features that don't reproduce the vbulletin subscribed threads behavior have been suggested to me.  Now I'm nudging some developers about developing a search like this.  So far they think it's doable, and even think it's useful functionality, and are discussing the nuts and bolts of how it should work.

I don't know yet if someone will develop an add-on, or if they'll decide it should be base functionality so wait until next release or w/e.

Long story short.  We will probably get this, I think, but I have no idea how long before we see it.

I'll continue to nudge.