Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you ch (Read 266 times) previous topic - next topic

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you ch
Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Sometimes we religious people bring needless oppression to the non-affiliated and secular people. We religionists often think we should use force to impose our ideology unto others who think differently. Some call these Inquisitions and Jihad. In my case, I use the force of argument and nothing else.

The non-affiliated and secular people do not hate us religious people. They just see us as idol worshipers with good minds that we have allowed to be compromised by faith and delusional supernatural thinking.

Knowing that non-affiliated people only feel pity for us religious people, --- and more importantly, --- mean us no harm, --- why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?

You and I have no just cause. If you think you do, please articulate it.

I do not expect many replies from my fellow religionists to this question so let me end without a question but a plea instead.

Fellow religionists please stop killing the non-affiliated and secular people who only feel pity for the way we religious people think.

Killing those who wish us no harm is rude.

Regards
DL

Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do yo
Reply #1
I don't think there are that many "fellow religionists" here for you to debate this with. Other than Dave Hawkins and Pahu most people here are either agnostic or atheist, and other than those two the actual religious people are pretty clearly secularists.
Why do I bother?

Re: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do yo
Reply #2
I don't think there are that many "fellow religionists" here for you to debate this with. Other than Dave Hawkins and Pahu most people here are either agnostic or atheist, and other than those two the actual religious people are pretty clearly secularists.

Nice.

Regards
DL

Reply #3
Its almost as if you have no fucking clue about this messageboard isn't it?
Why do I bother?

Reply #4
kill all atheists

Reply #5
Killing those who wish us no harm is rude.

Hmm.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #6
kill all humans

Reply #7
kill testy

Reply #8
If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Reply #9
no I don't think you will

Reply #10
hmm. I was told that's what would happen.

Reply #11
They never tell you the truth.

Reply #12

• fredbear
  • Needs a Life
  • Militantly Confused

Reply #13
I clicked on this thread by mistake. A mistake I now deeply regret.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• RAFH
  • Needs a Life
  • Have a life, already.

Reply #14
I clicked on this thread by mistake. A mistake I now deeply regret.
I support your deep regret.
Are we there yet?

Reply #15
It's okay. GIA's only slightly more aware than Pahu that there are real humans behind the funny avatars, therefore will never follow you out of the threads he starts. Pretty sure he thinks the rest of the forum is just window dressing.