Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: for fuck's sake is there any way to turn off quick reply and go to the full reply window always (Read 147 times) previous topic - next topic

for fuck's sake is there any way to turn off quick reply and go to the full reply window always
:nada:

Re: for fuck's sake is there any way to turn off quick reply and go to the full reply window always
Reply #1
The choices under 'Look and Layout' in the hover/dropdown menu by your name (upper right) seems to contain all the available combinations of choices.

Re: for fuck's sake is there any way to turn off quick reply and go to the full reply window always
Reply #2
shit how did i miss hat, thanks

Reply #3
Easy enough to miss. I had to play with the on/off buttons several times to come to an agreement with the software.

Reply #4
well this also gets rid of quick reply entirely, which isn't the best either but much better overall

Reply #5
I use:

Use quick reply on topic display

Use full editor in Quick Reply.
Seems to work reasonably well for most posts.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #6
well this also gets rid of quick reply entirely, which isn't the best either but much better overall
Isn't that exactly what you asked for in the thread title?

Reply #7
thanks guys.  :clap:
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #8
yeah but i guess it's not what i meant. i more meant that when i hit quote i want it to not go to the quick reply window.

Reply #9
I think that's a feature not a bug since that's how multi quoting works.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #10
yeah but i guess it's not what i meant. i more meant that when i hit quote i want it to not go to the quick reply window.
Try the setting borealis described?  I think that's what I have too.  I have "quick reply" at the bottom of the thread and when I click quote it's titled Quick Reply, but I have all my edit buttons.