Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Relax, Donald Trump is Stone Cold Sane (Read 5331 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Relax, Donald Trump is Stone Cold Sane
Reply #675

Reply #676
Tucker Carlson interviewed Hair Furore on Wednesday night. Watch it or read the transcript, then see if you can support the premise that you have a sane person in the Oval Office

I haz a sad for America

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets

Reply #677
Linky?
Truth is out of style

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #678

• MikeS
  • Needs a Life

Reply #679
I cannot watch a Trump interview/speech for more than 30 seconds.

Reply #680
I didn't have a thought about that at all. My only focus has been on the New York Times airbrushing that paragraph.

You have been talking about all kinds of other things in an effort to distract me from the main point. That's because you're a dishonest scumbag.
Alex Jones at Infowars scrubbed the Comet Pizza stuff from his site. Is that dishonest, Dave?
Guys.  TRUTH MATTERS.   Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.    Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.  100% truth. Needs to be our goal.   Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

Reply #681
Since when did Ben Carson have a first class intellect? I mean ok he became a doctor, but he seems to have shut off the thinking circuits since then.

When I first saw Carson in a debate, I said, "Wow, this guys no brain surgeon.", but then I found out he is a brain surgeon. Go figure.

Reply #682
Lol. I know kind of a lot of really dumb doctors. It takes more of a work ethic than a brain that works especially well. In fact, one of those dumb doctors is coming to visit for ten days this summer. She's a Buddhist Republican. Well, she may not be Buddhist any more. She was a sihk for a while and she might be some kind of Xian at the moment although she doesn't have any interest proselytizing. But she's a weird bunch of nuts for sure.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor