Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational:  TCR is TR's first memescape

Topic: 2016 Election (U.S. Presidential, duh) (Read 53367 times) previous topic - next topic

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Re: 2016 Election (U.S. Presidential, duh)
Reply #3200
also, secret service guys who play golf with him will be expected to let him win

Reply #3201
lol, I'm arguing with people who have now shifted into "I'm voting for him for his conservative policies despite not liking his character" tactic. Yes, all of his specific, sane policies that don't change from week to week... :awgee:
why are you arguing with these people?
why do anything
I wasn't really looking for an ultimate answer to life the universe and everything.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #3202
lol, I'm arguing with people who have now shifted into "I'm voting for him for his conservative policies despite not liking his character" tactic. Yes, all of his specific, sane policies that don't change from week to week... :awgee:
why are you arguing with these people?

If you sit through enough hours of lecture and drown in enough material, anything else - anything - seems like a nice break.
:)

Reply #3203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-8gCNyDVM
I like that. The end especially. "We are watching an unhinged candidate.."

• Doobie Keebler
  • I've got a lot of problems with you people
Reply #3204
link?

Yeah, I felt bad at the time about not hunting the source down. Part of the reason was that I had caught a second hand clip and I hadn't seen the beginning of the news segment so I missed where the interview was originally from. What I said was also based on some overnight tweets of his and other quotes I was catching at the time.

Turns out it was yesterday on O'Reilly and the video that Raven just posted pretty much used the relevant segments. Here's the whole interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG_5uKBoFX0

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3205
good grief, men are retarded

Welcome to science, cricket.  :smug:

Honestly, though, if I ever run for office, my platform will be to disenfranchise men because seriously how fucking stupid are you guys? All you do is ruin everything.

Thank you women and people of color for saving this country from dumb white men
Not just the US. The rest of us also have to put up with what your bloody POTUS does.
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3206
I think everyone has heard the recording where Trump on Howard Stern talked about walking into the dressing room at Miss Universe pageants, but now their are accusations he did the same at Miss Teen USA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-miss-teen-usa_us_57fe2cd3e4b0d505a46b1725
Yebbut nobody has more respect for women than The Donald. He said so on tv.
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3207
Hey this "Obama is a demon" bullshit: any numbers on how many nutters actually believe that shit?
It's enough of a thing that Obama responded to it.
Good response.
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3208
Former coworker posted that stupid picture with Miley, Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, blahblahblahblah. Someone said, hey, isn't there a difference that they're up there by their own consent instead of being grabbed by a stranger?

Either way it is vulgar no matter how you look at it. Whether a stranger or them doing it of their own consent.

Ladies, you not wearing enough clothes is just as vulgar as you getting sexually assaulted. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Look meep, this stuff is really simple. If they are flaunting their sexuality that gives them a kind of power. This is bad. If they are being assaulted this gives the perp power, which is good. Unless the assaultees are the property of someone important, in which case it is still bad because it reflects on the important someone.

You really should know this by now.
Truth is out of style

Reply #3209

Reply #3210

i.e. they don't like that he jokes about raping women as if it's walking into a Porsche dealership and keying a row of new Boxsters, but they don't mind the fact he views women as high end cars because they want to own one someday, or else they like the idea that they're viewed as high-end models.

they're not "overlooking his character."  They're showing their own deeper shitbag mindset.

Reply #3211
538 did a good bit of trolling. hardcore trumpzis are now tweeting that we should repeal the 19th amendment. All they need is one retweet by a campaign staffer and things'll get uuuugly.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3212
538 did a good bit of trolling. hardcore trumpzis are now tweeting that we should repeal the 19th amendment.
:rofl: Yeah right. In their dreams.
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3213
Clinton in narrow victory over deranged baboon

US political analyst, Bill McKay, said: "Clinton will be frustrated, but at the same time the debate will have had little impact on those Americans who actively want to vote for a deranged baboon."
Truth is out of style

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #3214
538 did a good bit of trolling. hardcore trumpzis are now tweeting that we should repeal the 19th amendment. ...
they don't need to do that.  they just need to go to court and point out that the constitution invariably refers to the president as "he", which rules out a female president.  it's really quite open and shut.

eta: sorry, ladies

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #3215
538 did a good bit of trolling. hardcore trumpzis are now tweeting that we should repeal the 19th amendment.

Look at how economically disadvantaged they are!

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3216
@guapo: Someone will probably try that.
Truth is out of style

Reply #3217

Look at how economically disadvantaged they are!

It's possible to recognize that there are really shitty economic patterns that underly some really shitty politics and are making people more comfortable expressing those shitty politics.

Reply #3218
heh, liberal hypocrisy in action: call for repealing a law and it's an outrage, but call for killing all men???? <crickets>

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3219
heh, liberal hypocrisy in action: call for repealing a law and it's an outrage, but call for killing all men???? <crickets>
Hey, it's just locker room banter.
Truth is out of style

Reply #3220
lol girls don't do sports u dummy

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3221
Here we go: Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Donald J. Trump was emphatic in the second presidential debate: Yes, he had boasted about kissing women without permission and grabbing their genitals. But he had never actually done those things, he said.

"No," he declared under questioning on Sunday evening, "I have not."

At that moment, sitting at home in Manhattan, Jessica Leeds, 74, felt he was lying to her face. "I wanted to punch the screen," she said in an interview in her apartment.

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.
Truth is out of style

Reply #3222

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3223
This is definitely going to snowball. Twitter hashtag coming in 3, 2, 1...
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #3224
Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. :parrot:
Truth is out of style