Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: we stand with daap-umop-bup

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 52118 times) previous topic - next topic

superhoop, Testy Calibrate (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
  • Faid
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #6975
It's a genre!

https://www.amazon.com/Trumpocalypse-Horrified-Press/dp/0244301654

"For C 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad 464, BBC and Acorn Electron"

ETA: Ninja'd by madmardigan!
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:39:55 PM by Faid
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #6976
Is that an RPG box cover from the 80s?
Twilight 2000!

ETA:
  • Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:18:33 PM by Photon

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #6977
Morrow Project !

• Faid
Reply #6978
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #6980
:facepalm:

• Faid
Reply #6981
Hey dave, seems like your Glorious Leader has found the reason for the horrible shooting yesterday, and has pinpointed the solution:

"Bad and erratic behavior" must be "always reported to authorities, again and again!".

Now dave, I'm sure you've read Left Behind. Tell me: does the above sound like Gerald Fitzhugh, or Nicolae Carpathia?
  • Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:54:50 AM by Faid

• Pingu
Reply #6982
Also, given that the behaviour WAS reported "to the authorities", isn't the issue what "the authorities" should actually do?

Like measures to, I dunno, make it harder for them to buy guns?

I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• Faid
Reply #6983
Are you insane? That would only take away people's freedom!!!11

Turning everyone in a community into a snitch, however, and meticulously reporting any and all "bad and erratic behavior" to the proper "authorities", is clearly the way to go in a truly FREE society.

• Pingu
Reply #6984

Turning everyone in a community into a snitch, however, and meticulously reporting any and all "bad and erratic behavior" to the proper "authorities", is clearly the way to go in a truly FREE society.

Yeah.  I can't remember, does Trump praise Kim Jong-Un or denigrate him?

But the thing is, it ALREADY happens, by all accounts.  The guy was expelled from school and his mother frequently alerted the police.

There is no point in alerting "authorities" if the "authorities" aren't actually authorised to do anything that will prevent a crime.

And locking up mentally ill people in case they might commit a crime is seriously problematic, to say the least.  Mental health law in the countries I know places very strict constraints on the circumstances in which someone can be detained against their will unless they have actually committed a crime.

Trump is not just all those bad words (though he is).  He's also useless.

Reply #6985
Whoo boy ... https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/14/someones-doing-the-doj-and-fbi-interrogations-and-its-not-congress/#more-145896
Just out of curiosity, does anyone look at any of these links Dave posts to Conspiracy Theory House? Is it ever anything interesting, or is it all just unhinged ranting? Is it entertaining at least? I generally don't bother clicking on them, but I might if someone tells me there's some laughs to be had.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6986
Whoo boy ... https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/14/someones-doing-the-doj-and-fbi-interrogations-and-its-not-congress/#more-145896
Just out of curiosity, does anyone look at any of these links Dave posts to Conspiracy Theory House? Is it ever anything interesting, or is it all just unhinged ranting? Is it entertaining at least? I generally don't bother clicking on them, but I might if someone tells me there's some laughs to be had.
I have, occasionally, in the past.
When Dave has used it as the source of some claim.
(Unlike most cases, where he simply C&P's the link, with an "oooo doggies" or "whoa boy" or some equally articulate expression of RWNJ wishful drooling).

It's your basic conspiracy theory ranting.
Could be entertaining, if you're bored.
But also kind of disturbing, considering how many dumbasses like Hawkins there are who fap to it.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6987
Conservative Treehouse is relentlessly content-free Trump fan-boi cheer-leading. It is rather formulaic, and quickly becomes very boring. It starts with some random detail, minutiae from the previous day, week, administration melt-down, whatever. Then it goes on to (badly) explain how that is really a move in Trump's brilliant 8D-hyper-chess strategy, heavily relying on a lot of speculation. Right up Dave's alley.

He still can't help himself, it seems, from his compulsion to lie about this shit.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Peez
Reply #6988
Aftermath!

Reply #6989
I wish he'd at least quote some of it, or even just explain what he thinks we're supposed to be getting out of it, instead of just posting a link and saying "Whoo boy" or some equivalent. Finding out what turns Dave on isn't really much incentive for me to click. I'm more interested in understanding what reality looks like to him and why. Just posting the link and :cheer: doesn't really help. Or I guess it does. It tells me he believes everything he reads there with no critical thought. Which is just :sad: Even a brief explanation of why these links make him jerk off so much would demonstrate that some thought process is happening.

Reply #6990

But the thing is, it ALREADY happens, by all accounts.  The guy was expelled from school and his mother frequently alerted the police.

There is no point in alerting "authorities" if the "authorities" aren't actually authorised to do anything that will prevent a crime.

And locking up mentally ill people in case they might commit a crime is seriously problematic, to say the least.  Mental health law in the countries I know places very strict constraints on the circumstances in which someone can be detained against their will unless they have actually committed a crime.

both
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6991
Oh, and before I forget,

You are a spineless lying dirtbag Dave. You refuse to accept my challenge, thereby acknowledging that you know that CTH and other RWNJ sites are lying. You lie each and every time you propagate those lies. That makes you a liar, Dave.

Absolute Fucking Truth. Anyone remember that?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Pingu
Reply #6992

both
:whyyou:

Reply #6993
I hawkinsed your post. Only read the first line.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #6994
I wish he'd at least quote some of it, or even just explain what he thinks we're supposed to be getting out of it, instead of just posting a link and saying "Whoo boy" or some equivalent. Finding out what turns Dave on isn't really much incentive for me to click. I'm more interested in understanding what reality looks like to him and why. Just posting the link and :cheer: doesn't really help. Or I guess it does. It tells me he believes everything he reads there with no critical thought. Which is just :sad: Even a brief explanation of why these links make him jerk off so much would demonstrate that some thought process is happening.
It's the sort of thing that is difficult to quote snippets from since it's a verbal representation of those conspiracy charts that the movies show joining up the mugshots to represent the relationships between the suspects when the cops are joining the dots on their investigation. CTH is a conspiracy-theorist wet dream transformed into incoherent rant. With pictures!

Reply #6995
Lol

Reply #6996
It will be fun to see what Fred is saying a couple years from now when Hillary and Obama are wearing orange jumpsuits. I wonder if they will share a cell?

• uncool
Reply #6997
So that's a concrete prediction? Within, say, 3 years, they will be in prison?

5?

20?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #6998
It will be fun to see what Fred is saying a couple years from now when Hillary and Obama are wearing orange jumpsuits. I wonder if they will share a cell?
So that's your prediction:
Obama and Clinton will be in prison within a couple years.

Wanna bet*?
Or is this just empty bluster?

* Stakes in escrow... fool me once.

"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #6999
Even more fun will be to see what you are saying as you clean out the pig pens at some giant pig factory/prison, making sure your orange jumpsuit doesn't get dirty. Or the warden is going to get really upset.

I am pretty sure you will not want to share a cell.
Are we there yet?