Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• This week in Las Vegas there was a TR session at the big paleontology to do. Then an Elvis tribute

Topic: Scaramucci >> Spicer (Read 1691 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Re: Scaramucci >> Spicer
Reply #25
Jesus christ, please tell me none of that was real.

Does Scaramouche really think the communications director has the power to fire the fucking chief of staff?

Reply #26
he does if Trump gives it to him

• ksen
Reply #27
oh my god

• linus
Reply #28
He's probably thinking he is winning the internal power struggle about getting Trump to listen to him. Or this article is a deliberate part of this power struggle. Or he is just not that bright, having a meltdown on the phone with a journalist.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #29
is there some conservative entertainment alternate history where Paterno was wrongly maligned because the media hated his traditional values?

To be fair, protecting men who rape boys actually is a traditional Catholic value.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #30
chief of staff is pretty central to white house operations.  the position is sometimes described as the second most powerful job in washington.  some chaos and controversy around that job will significantly weaken trump and disrupt his agenda.  another self-inflicted wound.

• ksen
Reply #31
That's it.

I'm gonna go home, drop some acid and jack it to my little pony rule 34 vids until 2020.

Reply #32
This guy makes Rahm Emmanuel look like Anne of Green Gables.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #33

• ksen
Reply #34
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3572575/posts

Oh thank god, it's just some 7-D chess being played by Trump and Scaramouche and besides that it's FAKE NEWS!!

:stareicide:

• ksen
Reply #35

Is this the shot just before they rush into each other's arms passionately kissing and tearing each other's clothes off?

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #36
Anyway, I think that now we can all clearly understand why Spicer immediately quit and why everyone else was all OH GOD NOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

Excellent work in hiring an idiot who has no idea how PR or journalism works as communications director, but my favorite thing is looking back on all the geniuses who talked about how smooth he was a week ago. Didn't last a full week without a spectacular meltdown. Get the poor man some cocaine to snort off a hooker's ass, for christ's sake.

eta lmao Ryan Lizza said he recorded the conversation
  • Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:06:33 PM by meepmeep

• JonF
Reply #37
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #38
This is getting into North Korea adulation territory.

White House caught further exaggerating Scaramucci's boast about Trump's PGA-like putting skills[/url

Last week, incoming White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci held a press briefing in which he boasted of President Donald Trump's athletic prowess in an effort to demonstrate the president's competitiveness.

"I've seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire," Scaramucci said. "I've seen him at Madison Square Garden with a top coat on, he's standing in the key and he's hitting foul shots and swishing them. He sinks three-foot putts."

However, Daily Show writer Matt Negrin has noticed that the Trump White House has increased the president's putting range in its official transcripts of Scaramucci's remarks, which now declare that the president makes "30-foot putts."
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• linus
Reply #39
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3572575/posts

Oh thank god, it's just some 7-D chess being played by Trump and Scaramouche and besides that it's FAKE NEWS!!

:stareicide:
There seem to be a majority of people who think Scaramucci is either nuts or needs to chill, at least in the first 60 comments. This is my favorite though: "Whose phone is tapped and is this conversation a canary? It's too juicy to ignore by a leaker. Set up?" The leaker turned out to be the very journalist Scaramucci called up and volunteered info to!

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Damn, came to post that piece, Linus.

I honestly thought I was reading satire.

• linus
Reply #41

• MSG
Reply #42
braying among the ruins

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #43
Scaramucci... White House thug life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPSLAE7dmk

[eta: hd quality]
  • Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:30:20 PM by ToThePoint
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• Faid
Reply #44
I told you this guy was gonna be great.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #45
it would not surprise me even a little if this jackass said out of nowhere during a press conference that trump has a big dick and then went into this whole rambling spiel about how big trump's dick is

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

• Faid
Reply #47
BTW, the origins of the "fish stinks from the head down" saying may be Greek or Turkish, but they are certainly not Italian. SCARAMOOOOOCHE! :whyyou:
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Doobie Keebler
  • I've got a lot of problems with you people
Reply #48
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• linus
Reply #49
  • Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 07:24:22 AM by linus