Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: where we can bitch how we like and still discuss whatever we are discussing.

Topic: Scaramucci >> Spicer (Read 1439 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Scaramucci >> Spicer
Reply #50

• Monad
Reply #51

Is this the shot just before they rush into each other's arms passionately kissing and tearing each other's clothes off?

He's about to do the fandango

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #52
July 29, 2017 at 5:14pm...  Page Six drops a dirty bomb on Scaramucci
"Scaramucci's fed-up wife filed for divorce while nine months pregnant"

Anthony Scaramucci's wife demanded a divorce three weeks ago, while she was nine months pregnant, sources told The Post.

Deidre Scaramucci, 38, fed up with her three-year marriage to the new White House communication director, filed divorce papers on July 6 in Nassau County Supreme Court.

On Monday, while Anthony was in West Virginia with President Trump for the Boy Scouts Jamboree, Deidre gave birth to the couple's baby boy James. As of Friday evening, a full four days after delivery, her 53-year-old husband had yet to meet his newborn son, though an associate close to Anthony said he visited the child late that night. He visited his Manhasset, L.I., homestead Saturday.

"When James was born, he sent her a text saying, 'Congratulations, I'll pray for our child,'" said a source close to the situation.

Anthony's associate said, "There was discussion between him, her and the divorce attorneys about Anthony going to the hospital and unfortunately ... the delivery was sudden."

Deidre's anger with her husband was a factor.

"There's been ... a lot of lies," said the source.

read more (a lot more) at Page Six
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• linus
Reply #53
Another bit of evidence that Scaramucci is an ass

• uncool
Reply #54
He currently seems to be claiming that he isn't Mooch's publicist, and asked the NY Post to correct that claim (which is where everyone else seems to be getting that).

Reply #55
Apparently Scary-moocher's wife has filed for divorce. linky

So I guess he will be sucking his own cock after all.

Reply #56
Lol. Wapo is reporting that the mooch has already been fired.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #57
Ahahahaha

I'm guessing that was one of Kelly's conditions for becoming CoS and a way to show he can 'control' things

Reply #58
It hadn't occurred to me that there could be an alternate explanation. If it wasn't Kelly, it would be a much better story I imagine.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #59
Scary thought though is that Bannon's now been able to push out his rivals. The "moderate" GOP influence in the White House is gone. It's all generals and white nationalists now.

Reply #60

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #61
Farewell Mooch... it's been a fun 10 days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzBTqLy7gkY

• Monad
Reply #62

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #63

• linus
Reply #64
lolol
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• Monad
Reply #65
Scary thought though is that Bannon's now been able to push out his rivals. The "moderate" GOP influence in the White House is gone. It's all generals and white nationalists now.

This is, in effect, a slow coup  - Trump seems to be putting together an executive comprised entirely of 'alt-right' fascists, military leaders and relatives.

• linus
Reply #66

Reply #67
Ahahahaha

I'm guessing that was one of Kelly's conditions for becoming CoS and a way to show he can 'control' things

Kinda scary given that Kelly is behind the ICE crackdown. If Kelly is going to make Trump effective, this is going to go to shit real fast.

• linus
Reply #68

Reply #69

Reply #70

• Faid
Reply #71
:(:(:(
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• linus
Reply #72
Cheer up, I'm sure the next comms. director will be fucked up too.

Reply #73
In honor of Scaramucci and his self-sacrificing service to our President and Country, I propose we spend the next ten days not talking about him.

• Monad
Reply #74
I guess the problem is really they have yet to find someone with the talents of Joseph Goebbels