Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Or don't. Whatever.

Topic: Valor Should Be Banned (Read 629 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Valor Should Be Banned
Reply #25
This Valor fucker is BART??!!  Bart was banned a long time ago.  This Valor dude should be banned too.

I am not Bart

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #26
This Valor fucker is BART??!!  Bart was banned a long time ago.  This Valor dude should be banned too.

Bans are not always permanent, Dave. There is room for discretion in most cases.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #27
Dave, add the links for context. This is very dishonest of you.

Also pointless.

What? Are you saying you don't know where those posts came from, and you need a link to find them?

The only dishonesty I see here is people pretending not to know the posts are real.

Nobody said they aren't 'real', I said the context was missing.
No you didn't.

You said
Dave, add the links for context. This is very dishonest of you.

Another baseless character slur.

You really need to clean up your act.

ESPECIALLY given the fact that you are an Administrator.

It is, in fact, dishonest to present problematic quotations without including the context. Which you could have done in your OP by using the quote function, but you did not.

So there is firm basis for my saying it was dishonest of you to copy-paste quotes without context. Because it is. Therefore there is no slur nor slander, but a straightforward description of your action.

Reply #28
I am not Bart
We are all Bart.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

Reply #29
Dave eventually brings out the Bart in all of us.

Especially now that we know he's a Nazi sympathizer.
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Reply #30
Yeah. It's just a pure expression of his fucked in the head problem. Dave does need punched though obviously.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #31
Also, I believe that is sometimes considered the correct way to deal with nazis. Therefore a question that follows is why does valor think you're a nazi Dave? Have you been quoting nazis to support your views?
Bluffy isn't a NAZI. he's a SCHNATZI.
Are we there yet?

Reply #32

And champion of pedophilia

Reply #33

You guys are the Nazi sympathizers ... because THIS is how they operate ... with propaganda ... and sloppy people like Borealis just read it and think it's true.

• Faid
Reply #34
Sigh.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #35
There is more outrage over the lack of a quote link than the vile spew of a Bart.  Stay classy TR
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #36
If it posts like a Bart, reads like a Bart, and threatens like a Bart, it's fucking Bart
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #37
I'd rather people think I'm Bart than be a Nazi sympathizer

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #38
It could be worse

Why I'm just a fuck-hole

Well I guess I realized in high school that all boys really wanted was either in my panties, a handjob or a blowjob. I mean they would be nice and all, take me on a "date" but in the end they really just wanted to get off. And they expected to get off if they took you on a "date". So I just figured they paid for everything, I was getting all the benefits so maybe they deserved something from it. So After a few frustrated dates that did not seem completely interested at 15 I gave my first handjob in a movie theatre and he called me the next day. So from there I learned what was expected from me and offered to repay boys for the date. So I guess it was looking at dating through a different vantage point that brought to my own conclusion that we are just holes for men to get off in and if we want a man to keep us around we have to let him inside us, we have realize that we are just as useful as our body allows us to be.

And that does not even begin to the realization that my whole body was designed strictly with the purpose of having cock inside it. Anatomy 101 tells me that. And then u consider that our brains are full of fashion, baby rearing, cosmetics, hygiene, health, gossip, and major emotions. The fact that we cannot even really comprehend on the same level as men. I mean there has to be a reason for the differences, right? We are the pleasure tool for men and men are the brains and muscle, the driving force of society. Men build and create, we nurture and care for. It basic science that we are below men that we should be considered less equal and treated as such. Personally I like it back in the 60's when woman were seen as property. I wish I was born in earlier where I did not even have to think about the things I have too now. Live in a time when a girl knew that at around 16 she could be sold by her father and married. Where she could be birthing children at 16 or 17 while learning to cook, clean, laundry, the essentials that every girl should be learning in early childhood. Idk I guess I just don't understand this world...I am just not meant to be smart enough to understand so I support those that can and do!
― Mark Twain 🔭

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #39
Jesus Christ, FX.

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #40
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #41

You guys are the Nazi sympathizers ... because THIS is how they operate ... with propaganda ... and sloppy people like Borealis just read it and think it's true.
Woohoo.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

Reply #42
Why would Bart choose the username "Valor" though. Makes no sense

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #43
When did Bart ever show any sense?
― Mark Twain 🔭

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #44
When did Bart F X ever show any sense?
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

Reply #45
Merry Christmas all. You know today is the day Santa was born
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #46
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #47

So:

Dave sides with a not-so-crypto-nazi and gets flamed for it

Which is EXACTLY WHAT THE NAZI'S DID TO THE JEWS!11!!!!

What a lovely Christmas gift :) I will treasure it always. Happy holidays everyone!

Reply #48