Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRatatouille - A Forum for Food for Thought

Topic: Borealis Should Be Fired as Admin if She Doesn't Ban Valor (Read 1354 times) previous topic - next topic

Borealis Should Be Fired as Admin if She Doesn't Ban Valor
Valor is clearly violating all rule of decency and one poster (Heinz Herzhold) has claimed that he is one and the same as "Bart" who was banned.  A private message from Borealis to me last night causes me to think he's right.

Also, Borealis has just been proven guilty of one serious count of SLANDER against a public figure.  And today she slandered ME over an issue involving links.

Borealis needs to clean up her act or else step aside as an Admin and let someone else take over.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Borealis Should Be Fired as Admin if She Doesn't Ban Valor
Reply #1
Not enough :rofl: 's.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #2
Dave, can you get nothing right? Slander is spoken. Libel is when its written down.
Why do I bother?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3
Also, Alternative Reality Science Extravaganza is the forum for exploring crackpot theories and the like.
There are other forums for bitching making suggestions about board management.

So are we discussing something about board management here?
Or another crackpot theory?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #4
Bottom line, Dave, is that you are actually a disgusting human being and no one gives a fuck what you think.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #5
The ranting of shack loon aint worth a hill of beans in this world.
Especillay one who has lied so much.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

Reply #6
Bottom line, Dave, is that you are actually a disgusting human being and no one gives a fuck what you think.
Sure they do.  Otherwise they wouldn't be here.

• Sea Star
  • Not an octohatter
Reply #7
For the entertainment value, anyway.
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Today at 07:50:40 AM
Lol
Sea Star has been trolling me this whole time.

Reply #8
I stand corrected. It's what you think that makes you an interesting specimen. But it's not like anyone contemplates your words for their own value.

Reply #9
Anyway, now Borealis has turned her unsubstantiated slander (libel, sorry) gun off of Jack Posobiec and aimed it at ME ... messaging me saying that my history of "mysoginist language" aimed at her and Pingu is more problematic than what this Valor dude is doing.

Right.

So a guy who makes an ACTUAL PHYSICAL THREAT to come and beat the shit out of me where I live ...

IS NO BIG DEAL

Because "she knows" he won't do it ...

But HELL FIRE ... you called me a "manipulative bitch" one time (which happened to be a pretty good characterization of her behavior at that time) ...

And now I'M MORE PROBLEMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I'm starting to understand how you people operate.

And that's a good thing to know.

Reply #10
I stand corrected. It's what you think that makes you an interesting specimen. But it's not like anyone contemplates your words for their own value.
Wrong again.  But that's ok.  I'm used to you being wrong.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Want me to post the entire PM, Dave?

Reply #12
We care insofar as it is symptomatic of what has allowed Trump to rise to power, emboldened the far-right, and it seems the only reason you haven't dived head first into a dystopia is because of the current administration's complete incompetence. That and your beliefs and actions have lead to the avoidable deaths of, what, nearly a dozen animals in your care?
Why do I bother?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #13
turned her unsubstantiated slander (libel, sorry) gun off of Jack Posobiec
What happened to your quest to find out whether Posobiec is or is not a liar?

Shall we start at the beginning then? Rogue One was not rewritten to contain an anti-Trump bias. Got any evidence to support the idea of this Proboscis clown that it was? Any at all? Or are you happy to agree that its a stupid claim, and obviously false?

Reply #14
Fine with me.

You also might want to post the RULES of this forum ...

Because now - thanks to your PM to me - I'm unclear on what they are.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #15
We care insofar as it is symptomatic of what has allowed Trump to rise to power, emboldened the far-right, and it seems the only reason you haven't dived head first into a dystopia is because of the current administration's complete incompetence.
Exactly.
I care about his (yes) deplorable notions about politics insofar as he represents the thirty-some % of Americans who seem to think Trumpism is a good thing.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about his whinging about the administration of this message board.

Reply #16
As a compromise, may I suggest that Valor be made a mod? :smug:
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

Reply #17
Perhaps there are different rules for Jews than for Germans?  (Oh sorry ... I meant to type YECs than for non-YECS)

Reply #18
I will eat a bag of dicks, live on webcam if you do this.  All the dicks.

Reply #19
As a compromise, may I suggest that Valor be made a mod? :smug:
Well ... they made Hitler president. (or whatever name he was called early on)

Reply #20
Perhaps there are different rules for Jews than for Germans?  (Oh sorry ... I meant to type YECs than for non-YECS)
Oooh, the self pity!  And coming from a Nazi supporter   :santascared:

Reply #21
Dave, you have some serious problems.

Reply #22
Wrong again.  But that's ok.  I'm used to you being wrong.
Funny thing, that. While I'm wrong frequently, I don't recall seeing you notice. I bet you can't find an example.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #23
Perhaps there are different rules for Jews than for Germans? 
Yeah, it's the neo-Nazis and their supporters and enablers who are the real victims here.
(Oh sorry ... I meant to type YECs than for non-YECS)
You really need to do something about that chip on your shoulder.
This has fuck-all to do with YEC.
I have little doubt that even Trump, behind closed doors, laughs at that kind of fundie idiocy.

Reply #24
We care insofar as it is symptomatic of what has allowed Trump to rise to power, emboldened the far-right, and it seems the only reason you haven't dived head first into a dystopia is because of the current administration's complete incompetence.
Exactly.
I care about his (yes) deplorable notions about politics insofar as he represents the thirty-some % of Americans who seem to think Trumpism is a good thing.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck about his whinging about the administration of this message board.
I definitely don't.