Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We didn't ban coberst.

Topic: Borealis Should Be Fired as Admin if She Doesn't Ban Valor (Read 1357 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Borealis Should Be Fired as Admin if She Doesn't Ban Valor
Reply #50
Yeah NOW you say that since Borealis threatened to ban you.

Lol

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #51
Me? Angry at you?  Heh heh no.  Just warning you that you will probably wind up in The Slammer if you try to follow through on any of your threats.

But you are shitting up the threads so I hope Borealis bans you.
I'm hoping Borealis makes you wear a Santa suit for the next 2. 33 years.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #52

Lol

Ban whom?
Are we there yet?

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #53
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #54

Lol

nobody threatened to ban me you fucking sack of shit

Reply #55
I think Dave needs to get laid.  Anyone have a pee stained clown suit, a gimp hood and $20?
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #56
Me? Angry at you?  Heh heh no.  Just warning you that you will probably wind up in The Slammer if you try to follow through on any of your threats.

Dave, why don't you read Valor's post carefully so you can perhaps discern why you have people so disgusted by your posts? I'll bold an important part:

so what? fuck that guy. anybody who can be given to a link to a tweet where Posobiec goes to fucking auschwitz to troll the Anti-Defamation League and then shrug it off is fucking scum. I am not worried that some racist shithead somewhere in Missouri is angry at me.

You see that, Dave? Do you understand it? Are you able to parse what it means?

I honestly wonder if you're so politically clueless that you really don't understand the motives of the people you use as sources. In which case you're more to be pitied than scolded, but you should still make an effort not to align yourself with literal anti-semite white supremacist type. That requires recognising them instead of doubling down to defend them out of Dave-has-to-be-rightism.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #57
Yeah no, I have not 'threatened to ban' Valor. Asked him to cool it some, since Dave had gotten a touch upset.

Reply #58
I just hope he keeps digging...
Quote from: Dave Hawkins on Sun Jan 14 2018 19:59:03 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
you suck at truth detection. (And spelling)

Reply #59
Make me admin and I will ban Valor.

Reply #60
I could look into the Auschwitz thing. But I can tell you before looking into it that my guess is that Posobiec is not racist. You people certainly haven't given me any reason to believe that he is and it's not helping your credibility to say that he's a serial liar yet you haven't been able to give me even one of his lies yet, and your credibility is hurting now because of the story about the deleted tweet that you got wrong.

Reply #61
oh shit nazi dave hawkkkins thinks my credibility is hurting  :ohdear:

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #62
it's not helping your credibility to say that he's a serial liar yet you haven't been able to give me even one of his lies yet.
Yo.
Hawkins.

You don't seem to be paying attention.
I explained why I posted it in this very same post.
yes but your "explanation" looks pretty disingenuous.
More like an after-the-fact rationalization.
Since you yourself seem utterly uninterested in "examining" the claim.
I am EXTREMELY interested in examining the claim. Why do you think I also posted that National Review article?
Good. So, like Dave said, let's take it from the top:
Shall we start at the beginning then? Rogue One was not rewritten to contain an anti-Trump bias. Got any evidence to support the idea of this Proboscis clown that it was? Any at all? Or are you happy to agree that its a stupid claim, and obviously false?
Any objections? 
Apparently not.
If not, we've found your ONE lie.
:sadyes:

Shall we move on to the SECOND?

Might as well.

Posobiec falsely said that at a United States Senate hearing on May 17, 2017, former FBI director James Comey "said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation". The claim was later repeated by the conservative media, including in prominent outlets such as InfoWars and Rush Limbaugh.[10]
That's  the SECOND.

Any objections?
Shall we move on to the  THIRD?
I am EXTREMELY interested in examining the claim. Why do you think I also posted that National Review article?
Mainly because you're an idiot who thinks any right-wing opinionator's opinion has some sort of truth value.
I doubt that you actually read it, tbh.

Because there's nothing in that article that substantiates - or even mentions - Posobiec's claims:

The FBI paid Russian sources to create a fake dossier to spy on political opponents in attempt to steal the White House

i.e. - basically a Gish Gallop move.
  • Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:05:13 PM by VoxRat
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #63
I could look into the Auschwitz thing. But I can tell you before looking into it that my guess is that Posobiec is not racist. You people certainly haven't given me any reason to believe that he is and it's not helping your credibility to say that he's a serial liar yet you haven't been able to give me even one of his lies yet, and your credibility is hurting now because of the story about the deleted tweet that you got wrong.
Your ignorance is not evidence. Your credulity is not important. When you finish the skeleton plotting of Ferguson's data, do your helium in zircons whatever, or just go through the c14 curves issue with me, we can talk about your credibility.  Until then, you are a dude who endorses Nazis and believes the world is 6000 years old. Not a lot to recommend you there.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #64
oh shit nazi dave hawkkkins thinks my credibility is hurting  :ohdear:
Valor, since I have never known you before you registered on the new tr, I have very little to judge your credibility. Maybe if you post a photo of your drivers license?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #65
Make me admin and I will ban Valor.

Recall me and trigger an election and you can be a TR Admin Citizen!

"Would you like to know more?"

• Faid
Reply #66

If Valor isn't banned, the only option is to quit the forums in outrage, dave. That'll show 'em.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #67
We gave you two of his lies so far. You didn't respond. Even though you had said you were "extremely interested" in investigating the issue.

Whose credibility is hurting, again?

(predictably ninja'd)
  • Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:19:19 PM by Faid
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #68

Bluffy, how many of your 'visits' do you really know anything about?
Are we there yet?

• Faid
Reply #69
Inb4 "I don't have to look at ANY of those lies by Posobiec you've supposedly presented (even though that's exactly what I demanded from you previously), because your credibility is questionable since you were wrong about Trump deleting a retweet by Posobiec. Oh look a shiny!"

Reply #70
OK so you think 3 of Posobiec's "lies" are ...

1) The Rogue One thing
2) The Comey thing
3) The FBI / fake dossier thing

???

Are these your final submissions?

• JonF
Reply #71
I could look into the Auschwitz thing but I can't take the chance of demonstrating my inability to read English again. Even if I could I can't acknowledge my error afterwards.  Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FYP
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #72

1) The Rogue One thing
2) The Comey thing

???

by no means

I might note in passing, though, that you are notorious on this board for repeatedly accusing others of lying, without offering a hint of a suggestion of any kind of support. Which makes this whole pretense of an "inquiry" into Posobiec's credibility exponentially ironic.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #73

1) The Rogue One thing
2) The Comey thing

???

They'll do to start with. We can move on to lies 4, 5, 6, etc, as necessary.

So Dave, do you think Rogue One had its script edited to be anti-Trump? Or is it more likely that the Nazi fucks finally recognised the really fucking obvious Nazi analogues of the Empire? You know, the side that had "stormtroopers"? That committed acts of genocide? That murdered civilians?
Why do I bother?

• Faid
Reply #74

1) The Rogue One thing
2) The Comey thing

???

"Final"? Hardly.

But it was you who said you wanted ONE first, then a SECOND, etc.

If you want something "final", check the wiki link.