Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Believe in Dawkins? We can fix that.

Topic: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired (Read 1508 times) previous topic - next topic

• F X
  • The one and only
Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #25
using 11 and 12 year old prostitutes to satisfy his fantasies.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #26
Yeah Rick is quite fixated on pre-pubescent girls it seems.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #27
Bottom line:  child marriages (and forced marriages) are a fundamental violation of human rights.

Dave engages in willfull ignorance of this basic fact, as a cognitive strategy to promote/validate his own emotional well-being & self-serving interests.

Human rights violations of children are particularly heinous. You have to be a special kind of deviant to approve of actions which are detrimental to human rights of children. Dave is special.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #28
Nope.

Bottom line is ... if a young woman is ready / willing / able / happy to marry an old rich guy and the culture approves  and she is biologically ready to have sex and/or bear children  ... who are we to judge?

Don't try to force your fake science on me

Don't try to force your fake news on me

Don't try to force your fake morality on me

Reply #29
 Could some aspects of their culture use some improvement? Certainly. I have no doubt about that.  But you can't just barge in there with your western European sledgehammer and all of a sudden tell these people they have to change A B and C in their culture or else.

I would argue that western European culture has bigger fundamental problems that need changing compared to Maasai culture.

Reply #30
shut up you fucking nazi

Reply #31
Dave, likes to think of pre-pubescent boys with their shorts around their ankles.'

Thou leathern-jerkin, crystal-button, knot-pated, agatering, puke-stocking, caddis-garter, smooth-tongue, Spanish pouch.

Are you agreeing with me or Dave? 
Come bite my thumb. I hope you know the stakes.
I'll put a slug between your shoulder blades,
Then ask what light through yonder poser breaks?

So, you will put a leech (slug) between my shoulders and I'm supposed to be afraid? 

Well, fuck me!!  Be a poser all that you want, steal some dick from Dave.  Doesn't matter to me.

FYI, Hirudinea and Gastropoda aren't even in the same phylum.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Nope.

Bottom line is ... if a young woman is ready / willing / able / happy to marry an old rich guy and the culture approves  and she is biologically ready to have sex and/or bear children  ... who are we to judge?

12 to 15 year old girls are not PHYSICALLY mature enough to safely have babies, Dave. They have not even finished bone or brain growth, and they are hormonally all over the place. They are not finished growing. Tits and menses do not equal 'mature'. You've been repeatedly informed on this topic.

Now, unless you think Maasai girls are a fucking different SPECIES, get this 'culture' bug out of your head, because it is nonsense.

• Pingu
Reply #33
Could some aspects of their culture use some improvement? Certainly. I have no doubt about that.  But you can't just barge in there with your western European sledgehammer and all of a sudden tell these people they have to change A B and C in their culture or else.

Like missionaries, you mean?
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #34
Nope.

My dear Dave "me!me!me!" Hawkins,
It's not all about you.

This is more of a Untied Nations world issue
link
and
link

Reply #35
Oh you mean the world government run by Bankers in the shadows that everybody was saying doesn't exist?

• nesb
Reply #36
We're talking full lizard people.

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #37
There is really no point discussing anything with wingnut-proud-of-his-ignorance Hawkins.

Reply #38
Oh you mean the world government run by Bankers in the shadows that everybody was saying doesn't exist?

hey cool dogwhistle for Jews you fucking Nazi shithead

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #39
Oh Bluffy, if there were a world government, it would either be far more effective and the world would be far better off than it is or it would be a complete fuckup and the world would be far worse off than it is.

Ipso de factoid, there is no world government or perhaps it's so ineffective it can't even fuck up properly.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #40
But perhaps you're talking about the BANKERS that Trump has been handing out favors to. Like massive tax cuts, reduced oversight, loosened regulations, immunity from civil prosecution (even when they clearly acted wrongly with simply greed in mind). Those BANKERS?
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #41
There is really no point discussing anything with wingnut-proud-of-his-ignorance Hawkins.
Sure there is: entertainment.
Are we there yet?

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #42

Look how quickly Dave's deflection instinct kicks in...
blaim and reject the overall process of the UN, while completely ignoring the presented details of human rights violation regarding child marriages provided in the 2 links.
Your deflection defense mechanism to preserve your own personal self-concept is only useful to you. It's not a convincing arguement to anyone else.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Nope.

12 to 15 year old girls are not PHYSICALLY mature enough to safely have babies, Dave. They have not even finished bone or brain growth, and they are hormonally all over the place. They are not finished growing. Tits and menses do not equal 'mature'. You've been repeatedly informed on this topic.

Now, unless you think Maasai girls are a fucking different SPECIES, get this 'culture' bug out of your head, because it is nonsense.

You going to continue ignoring this, Dave?

And you wonder why people accuse you of misogyny.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #44
Nope.

Oh, Bra-Vo!

:slowclap:

You'll definitely want to  share these "thoughts" with Mereso Kilusu.
  • Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:13:11 PM by VoxRat
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #45
Nope.

I no longer accept you as an authority on anything. I would have to check this out for myself.

Reply #46
Except for wood stoves.

Reply #47
Nope.

I no longer accept you as an authority on anything. I would have to check this out for myself.
The irony here. Are you ready to go through the c14 curves issue with me?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #48
12 to 15 year old girls are not PHYSICALLY mature enough to safely have babies, Dave.
Uh oh...    :ohdear:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #49

I would argue that western European culture has bigger fundamental problems that need changing compared to Maasai culture.
What about the ACTUAL MAASAI WOMEN who are trying to get this practice stopped Dave? What about them?

Now I happen to agree that random white people barging in and telling people what to do is unlikely to be productive. But that's more to do with the long and ignoble history of colonialism. Much better to offer assistance that will actually be helpful,money, equipment, expertise in political lobbying and advice in co-ordinating campaigns, etc, etc, you know, that sort of thing.

What, Dave, do you think is a bigger fundamental problem that needs changing in Western European culture (and which specific Western European culture Dave? British? French? Portuguese? Spanish? German?), compared to, say FGM?
Why do I bother?