Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: World Headquarters of the Universal Post-Atheist Church

Topic: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired (Read 1507 times) previous topic - next topic

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #50
Look.
Hawkins.
I know how you value your own "scientific studies" over credentialed scientists'.
But on this one, I really think you ought to defer to the medical people.

Start here:

Maternal and neonatal complications in mothers aged under 18 years
Conclusion:

Maternal age under 18 years is a risk factor for complications in both mothers and neonates, and even more so in mothers aged younger than 15 years.
  • Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:59:54 PM by VoxRat
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #51
Nope.

Bottom line is ... if a young woman is ready / willing / able / happy to marry an old rich guy and the culture approves  and she is biologically ready to have sex and/or bear children  ... who are we to judge?

Don't try to force your fake science on me

Don't try to force your fake news on me

Don't try to force your fake morality on me

12 to 15 year old girls are not PHYSICALLY mature enough to safely have babies, Dave. They have not even finished bone or brain growth, and they are hormonally all over the place. They are not finished growing. Tits and menses do not equal 'mature'. You've been repeatedly informed on this topic.

Now, unless you think Maasai girls are a fucking different SPECIES, get this 'culture' bug out of your head, because it is nonsense.

You going to continue ignoring this, Dave?

And you wonder why people accuse you of misogyny.
I no longer accept you as an authority on anything. I would have to check this out for myself.
Read the links, moron.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #52
He won't look at the research. He'll stick to his old-timey 'blood 'n' tits means baby fits' belief system, which has been injuring and killing an alarming number of young girls for bloody centuries.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #53
Nope.

Bottom line is ... if a young woman is ready / willing / able / happy to marry an old rich guy and the culture approves  and she is biologically ready to have sex and/or bear children  ... who are we to judge?

12 to 15 year old girls are not PHYSICALLY mature enough to safely have babies, Dave. They have not even finished bone or brain growth, and they are hormonally all over the place. They are not finished growing. Tits and menses do not equal 'mature'. You've been repeatedly informed on this topic.

Now, unless you think Maasai girls are a fucking different SPECIES, get this 'culture' bug out of your head, because it is nonsense.

I no longer accept you as an authority on anything. I would have to check this out for myself.

Ahahahaaaa. Worst phrasing ever.

Either that or ...woohoo?
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #54
Also, I guess this answers the question about what Dave thinks is required for consent.
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

Reply #55
I would have to check this out for myself.

That's kind of an odd way saying you want to fuck a child.

Reply #56
He won't look at the research. He'll stick to his old-timey 'blood 'n' tits means baby fits' belief system, which has been injuring and killing an alarming number of young girls for bloody centuries.
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. The articles I'm seeing say that there are problems below age 15, not 15 and older. For example this one...http://americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-issues-challenges/

You can lie about me and slander me and let people on this forum say they're going to come to Sears and smash my head open with one of my windows say I'm a pedophile and whatever you want and it won't change my commitment to the truth which is that I am not aware of any physiological problems with a 15 year old having babies. Especially in indigenous cultures like the Maasai where the women are probably a hell of a lot healthier than Western women.

They should change the name of this forum because of people like you. It's not talk rational it's talk shit.

Reply #57
Truth matters and I happen to enjoy shining the spotlight on cockroaches.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #58
Could some aspects of their culture use some improvement? Certainly. I have no doubt about that.  But you can't just barge in there with your western European sledgehammer and all of a sudden tell these people they have to change A B and C in their culture or else.

I would argue that western European culture has bigger fundamental problems that need changing compared to Maasai culture.
So why the fuck do clowns like you keep sending bloody missionaries all over the place?
Truth is out of style

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #59
Could some aspects of their culture use some improvement? Certainly. I have no doubt about that.  But you can't just barge in there with your western European sledgehammer and all of a sudden tell these people they have to change A B and C in their culture or else.

Like missionaries, you mean?
Zackly. :yes:
Truth is out of style

• JonF
Reply #60
12 is less than 15. Just sayin'.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #61
Nope.

Oh yes? By getting 12 year olds pregnant?
Truth is out of style

Reply #62
yes it certainly is and I have no evidence of any good marriages below age 15. The only young marriage I have ever defended is the 15 year old / 70 year old Maasai couple that was reported as being happy by the English teacher
  • Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 03:35:29 PM by Dave Hawkins

Reply #63
Nope.

no, by reading the research. Don't project your pedophile fantasies on me.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #64
Are the authors of this study "cockroaches"?

Conclusion:

Maternal age under 18 years is a risk factor for complications in both mothers and neonates, and even more so in mothers aged younger than 15 years.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #65
yes it certainly is and I have no evidence of any good marriages below age 15. The only young marriage I have ever defended is the 15 year old / 70 year old Maasai couple that was reported as being happy by the English teacher
And the twelve-year-old?

Reply #66

Conclusion:

no of course not. And that might be a good study for the subjects that it studied. But I'm pretty sure they didn't study the types of indigenous cultures that price studied.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #67
Nope.

Good!
Here's some research for you to read:
Conclusion:

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #68
Nope.

But Dave, you don't trust scientists. They're all part of a global evil conspiracy, remember?
Truth is out of style

Reply #69
And the twelve-year-old?
why are you fixated on 12 year olds? Do you have secret fantasies that we should know about.

Or worse?

Have I told you about the supposedly upstanding Deacon in my church who is now in prison for molesting young boys?

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #70

Conclusion:

no of course not. And that might be a good study for the subjects that it studied. But I'm pretty sure they didn't study the types of indigenous cultures that price studied.
So you're assuming that it's ok to fuck kids as long as they aren't white?
Truth is out of style

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #71
And I'm pretty sure you have no data that says the stats for "the types of indigenous cultures that price studied" are any better.

Reply #72
Give me some research to read that studies indigenous cultures like the ones price visited. Then we'll be getting somewhere.

• JonF
Reply #73
BTW, a teen's 15th birthday is not a magical moment when all risk disappears.

Also, people differ in the rate at which they reach physical maturity. A seventeen-year-old may or may not be sufficiently mature for sex and babies.

Duh.

Reply #74

Conclusion:

So you're assuming that it's ok to fuck kids as long as they aren't white?

if you want to f*** kids, I won't be able to stop you. But there  might be some law enforcement agencies in your country that do stop you.