Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Been there. OFFAL place to go!

Topic: I thought it was just a joke (Read 452 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I thought it was just a joke
Reply #25

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #26

The payload is something like 140,000#, I think that might accommodate at least 700 people. I nominate instead the top leadership(?) of the Republican Party.
Are we there yet?

• ffejrxx
Reply #27

The payload is something like 140,000#, I think that might accommodate at least 700 people. I nominate instead the top leadership(?) of the Republican Party.
even if they all lied about their mass as much as trumps doc did, the falcon heavy would still have more than enough payload for all of them

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #28

even if they all lied about their mass as much as trumps doc did, the falcon heavy would still have more than enough payload for all of them
Well, maybe not all. But as I suggested, at least the top 600 or so. A lot of those buggers are pretty hefty. But there's a whole lot of them, way more than that. However, we could use more then one Falcon.

Of course, this would be for purely scientific purposes.
Are we there yet?

• ffejrxx
Reply #29

Well, maybe not all. But as I suggested, at least the top 600 or so. A lot of those buggers are pretty hefty. But there's a whole lot of them, way more than that. However, we could use more then one Falcon.

Of course, this would be for purely scientific purposes.
crap, if there are more than 600 we may need to use just their heads as the payload
then use the mega super heavy to return their bodies

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #30
Best part of the plan is even if something goes wrong with the launch or any part of the mission, it's still a win.
Are we there yet?

• ffejrxx
Reply #31
worst case scenario
rocket misses the sun, aliens find the heads and bodies, then re-assemble and revive them
alien govt run by republican zombies and we all lose

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #32
worst case scenario
rocket misses the sun, aliens find the heads and bodies, then re-assemble and revive them
alien govt run by republican zombies and we all lose
OK, I'll grant that might be possible, but seriously improbable.
I'd bet donuts to dumbshits any aliens capable of accomplishing the above would not bother, unless, of course, they were seriously sadistic and had a really twisted sense of humor.
Are we there yet?

• ffejrxx
Reply #33
but on a plus note, dave might finally change his mind about them

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #34
but on a plus note, dave might finally change his mind about them
Would that be the aliens or zombies?
Are we there yet?

• ffejrxx
Reply #35
republicans

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #36
republicans
Nah. Not possible, even if they were alien gay married child molesting zombies from Hell, he wouldn't change his mind about them. They're republicans and that's all that counts.
Are we there yet?

Reply #37
Tesla roadster spotted with ground-based telescope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vwlvC9whM