Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Yes, he's objectively a crazy pile of circus peanut shit.

Topic: people who need to get fucking guillotined already speculative bodycount thread: ongoing (Read 1435 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: people who need to get fucking guillotined already speculative bodycount thread: ongoing
Reply #75
Those terrible regulations that require testing before we hand drugs out like candy

Re: people who need to get fucking guillotined already speculative bodycount thread: ongoing
Reply #76
Meh. Monopolist behavior is the inevitable endpoint of deregulation.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #77

Reply #78
baby now we got realty

• uncool
Reply #79

Reply #80
Poll is missing "I've got two fists for a reason" option

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #81
Afaik, Logan is just an insensitive douche, Shkreli is deliberately evil. No contest.

Though tbm does raise a practical solution.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #82
Line them up one in front of the other so that the force of the front one being punched causes his skull to slam into the face of the other one.

• ksen
Reply #83
Looks like that's already happened to Logan.

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #84
Clarence "Long Dong Silver" Thomas spake thusly,

"If I used that kind of grotesque language with one person, it would seem to me that there would be traces of it throughout the employees who worked closely with me, there would be other individuals who heard it, or bits and pieces of it, or various levels of it," Thomas said, as if daring the Senate committee to investigate further.

Evidence has come to light. Where's the guillotine smilie?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)