Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: you owe it to yourself to at least view the end result of a forum run nearly on your own retarded principles

Topic: offical "punching nazis owns" thread (Read 4035 times) previous topic - next topic

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Re: offical "punching nazis owns" thread
Reply #25
Hey, guys, this reminds me of the time that armed Franco goons showed up at my grandmother's house, and her dad answered the door. They asked him if he was for or against the regime, and he said neither. So they got mad and asked him again, and he said neither. So they shot him on the spot.

Anyway, obviously the solution is to invite them in for a cup of tea and talk things out.

Hope you liked my story! :wave:

Reply #26
How rude of those fascists! Don't they know about the importance of non-violent discourse? That they could potentially have swayed your great-grandfather through reasoning and dialogue?

Pacifism is a good ideal, but that is something that needs to start decades before you get to the stage of "should I punch this Nazi in the face?" PS the answer to the question is always "yes"

eta: sorry about your great-grand dad and your family curse of fascism :(

Reply #27
How rude of those fascists! Don't they know about the importance of non-violent discourse? That they could potentially have swayed your great-grandfather through reasoning and dialogue?

Pacifism is a good ideal, but that is something that needs to start decades before you get to the stage of "should I punch this Nazi in the face?" PS the answer to the question is always "yes"

eta: sorry about your great-grand dad and your family curse of fascism :(
one thing at a time. The Cubs won the world series last year. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Pingu
Reply #28
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• Monad
Reply #29
yeah it's amazing how quickly he provided proof that bash the fas is actually very effective, and anyone clutching their pearls over "but but but civil discourse!" when it involves a literal nazi advocating and drawing up plans for genocide can get fucked

And will get fucked if they get in power - as did the appeasers in the runup to Nazi Germany

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #30
I can't stress the importance of carrying improvised street weapons. Anytime, but especially to crowd events where you may encounter civil disobedience, street thugs, drunken sport fans, or a perhaps chance encounter with a white supremacist. 

The best improvised weapons are typically made out of benign objects, which are easily acquired and can be assembled & dissembled quickly.

Disassembled, they will not be viewed as weapons and are perfectly legal. But when put together, they can be very effective and provide you a better advantage than being unarmed. 

Also, it needs to be something that can be easily carried, such as in the large pocket of a coat or hoodie, or perhaps a backpack or plastic store bag.

A good example of an improvised street weapon is a long thick knee-type sock and a can of soup. I prefer Progresso soup cans, because they are a bit heftier and carry more weight. (Any flavor of Progresso soup will do.)

Insert the can of soup into the long sock, and voilà.  You now have a weapon than allows you to swing and strike at a distance, with a full amount of force.

Not only do you have the reach advantage, you can also strike repeatedly because the can is sturdy enough and will not break. This is a much better option, than striking with your closed fist and possibly injuring your own hand.

With a little practice, you can land a decent head shot or knee shot on the first blow.  Practice is important. Not only for your aim, but it helps you to be quick & not hesitate and use the element of surprise to your advantage.

Even if law enforcement eventually approaches, you can disassemble the weapon quickly and walk off.  As you leave, give the socks & soup can to a homeless person (who will put them to good use) or dispose of the items separately. 
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #31
Thanks TTP.

Reply #32
gettin' some solid advice itt

Reply #33

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #34
https://newrepublic.com/article/140053/white-nationalists-come-washington

On the train into the city he had told me that a GOP operative who had been close to Governor George Wallace had invited him to give a talk at the Capitol Hill Club, a storied and influential club for leading Republicans. "It's an amazing opportunity," he said. "It's a real chance to get our point across to the GOP. They know that we represent the real white working class."

If we punch them, then they'll be legitimized! :ohdear:

"Look at these fools," Heimbach said. "You need force to back up your talk, and do these people have that? No. They need the force of the capitalist state to protect them from us."

Hey, look, it's a Nazi literally saying PLEASE PUNCH ME, it's the only way to stop me.

Heimbach's contact said that the movement needed money and that the GOP needed the movement, and that today would be the first step in bringing the nationalists and the GOP together: "A few years ago the GOP wouldn't be able to even sit in the same room as you, but things have changed and now we need each other. This is a big day."

Finally Heimbach came back. He was elated. The meeting had gone well, he said. In a room full of GOP operatives and state legislators he had been introduced as "the next president of the United States." He said that he had made no attempt at hiding his politics or his affiliations, and that no one had seemed to have a problem with it. He said that he'd spoken at length about the white working class, their problems, and how to strengthen the GOP's hold over them. When he finished, he had been given a resounding applause.

Reply #35
I saw one with a screenshot of the punch with the caption: "It wasn't a punch. It was an Alt High-Five!"

Reply #36
I bet the puncher is torn between staying anonymous to avoid jail, where he'd likely be a target of white supremacists, and going public to become a hero for the ages

Reply #37
"Honestly, sometimes I can't believe how dumb our movement can be,"
lol

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #38
"Honestly, sometimes I can't believe how dumb our movement can be,"
lol

Best quote = "we won the meme war."

lol not anymore buddy  :doglaugh:

Reply #39
Meanwhile Hess was telling a female protester that when they came to power he would have her put in a concentration camp, but that he would call it a "fun camp" and that she would be forced to make toys. The altercation only lasted a few minutes before the demonstrators moved on.

YUGE missed opportunity here.

Reply #41
ya gotta admit, he's got a punchable face

Reply #42
I bet the puncher is torn between staying anonymous to avoid jail, where he'd likely be a target of white supremacists, and going public to become a hero for the ages
I hope he stays anonymous. Like Zorro.

Reply #43

Reply #44
so this Richard Spencer video is good but I need more quality Nazi punching now. Maybe it's time to set up a GoFundMe to pay out bounties on high-level Nazis. e.g. punching Bannon in the face would pay out $100k plus legal fees, punching David Duke would pay out $75k plus legal fees, etc.

Someone needs to make this happen.

Reply #45
the *only* time it's acceptable to punch a nazi is if you left your knife at home

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #46

Reply #47
But seriously can we get more Nazi punching, stat?

Reply #48
How does someone become a Nazi? I mean, do you watch an old Hitler video and think, Cool! I wanna do that!? What sort of problem does it suggest itself a solution to? (Not a final solution pun.) But how do you just wake up and say to yourself that Jews and black people need to be exterminated? What does anyone stand to gain? Piracy is maybe an incentive for the troops but it's hardly a political goal worth pursuing.