Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational: we are internet drama junkies, and kinda like vultures circling the struggling beast. we don't necessarily need a personal stake in this shit, well other than lulz being serious personal business

Topic: Keeping tabs on the alt-right (Read 9238 times) previous topic - next topic

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Re: Keeping tabs on the alt-right
Reply #950

Reply #951
lol the fuckin proud boys ahahahahahahahaha

Reply #952
RICE KRISPIES! COUNT CHOCULA! FROSTED FLAKES! RAISIN BRAN! CHEERIOS!

Reply #953
Alex Jones, Roger Stone claim Donald Trump is being covertly drugged
"I've talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they're building up, that's also addictive, in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea, and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged," Mr. Jones said near the start of his internet and radio broadcast Monday.
"I've talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I'm going to leave it at that," he added, citing unnamed "high-level sources."
The topic was revived later in the broadcast, however, when Mr. Jones was joined by longtime political consultant Roger Stone, a former Trump adviser to Mr. Trump's 2016 campaign and a frequent InfoWars guest and collaborator.
"Let's be very clear: I have a source at The New York Times, a reporter who expressed to me a concern that in a conversation they had on the phone with the president that he was slurring his words. The president does not drink. The president certainly does not do drugs. The president is sharp as a tack," Mr. Stone said.

• linus
Reply #954
"I've talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they're building up, that's also addictive, in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea, and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged," Mr. Jones said near the start of his internet and radio broadcast Monday.
"I've talked to people that talk to the president now at 9 at night, he is slurring his words. And I'm going to leave it at that," he added, citing unnamed "high-level sources."
The topic was revived later in the broadcast, however, when Mr. Jones was joined by longtime political consultant Roger Stone, a former Trump adviser to Mr. Trump's 2016 campaign and a frequent InfoWars guest and collaborator.
"Let's be very clear: I have a source at The New York Times, a reporter who expressed to me a concern that in a conversation they had on the phone with the president that he was slurring his words. The president does not drink. The president certainly does not do drugs. The president is sharp as a tack," Mr. Stone said.
With some luck, Omarosa will be able to bring a print out of this article to Trump.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8rR7E6NfY4

Reply #956

Reply #957
An interesting local article on the black bloc tactics for August 27.
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/09/11/antifa-behind-masks-berkeley/

Most interesting: the agreement hashed out among organizers
https://www.berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/agreement.pdf
1. We agree to prioritize attending a non-violent direct action/de-escalation training in the next week, especially if we have not attended one in the past.

3. Participants agree to stand in solidarity with all counter-protestors resisting fascism on this day. While we may not personally like all the tactics we witness, we will not talk to the police or the media about any action taken by our fellow counter-protestors.

4. We will not engage in property destruction at this action.

8. We will not take photos or video of Antifa except by permission or from behind, and even then we will take care not to show faces, shoes, or backpacks that could make them identifiable.

Reply #958
Well that's one way of keeping tabs on the alt-right.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #959

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #960

Pro-Trump 'Mother Of All Rallies' On D.C.'s National Mall Sees Laughable Turnout
If you're going to name your event the "Mother of all Rallies," you should probably make sure a sizable number of people show up.

:rofl:  dying  :rofl:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #961
can't decide whether this is worse than operation american spring.  probably missed expectations by a comparable degree.

american spring got a few hundred people, but had projected they would get 30 million to show up on the national mall and demand obama's removal from office.  rednoise and I had a schadenfreude / "lol wtf" discussion about just how insane that expectation was.  even if they could find that many rabid ODS patients, I was pretty sure it would be logistically impossible.

in that case, they didn't even promote the rally and assumed it would promote itself virally through word of mouth.  wonder if they operated on the same theory here.

Reply #962
ICP has a higher approval rating than Trump.

ICP.

Reply #963
  • Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 06:27:58 AM by brugroffil

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #964

Reply #965

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #966
Uh... piss and vinegar?

Reply #967
I think it's apple cider and vinegar, which is used to counteract pepper spray. fake eta: lol it literally says "apple cider" right on the bottle

They also posted a picture of all of the very scary 'weapons' that were recovered from the protests. 95% of these 'weapons' were water bottles. Didn't stop them from patting themselves on the back for their great restraint.

Reply #968
O brave officers, thank you for not shooting people who threw empty plastic water bottles at you!

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #969
Must have been white people throwing them.
Truth is out of style

Reply #970
Must have been white people throwing them.

... because if it was black folks, they would have been throwing cans of Pepsi.

Reply #971
fuck the police

Reply #973
Apparently this is just a preview; the infiltrating group is currently shopping it round. Seems like it should be interesting based on the snippet with Jorjani.

https://nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html

• Monad
Reply #974
Libertarians have more in common with the alt-right than they want you to think

Who was it that said 'Scratch A Liberal, Find A Fascist' - Eldridge Cleaver perhaps?

Anyway - with libertarians you don't need to scratch.