Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational: I am not the one with a lynch mod mentality.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 25448 times) previous topic - next topic

• Faid
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #50
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Zombies!
  • Honorary Manipulative Bitch
Reply #51
GOP House Intel Committee chair: "If you take Trump's tweets about wiretapping literally, then he was clearly wrong."
My own theory is that he kens fine he jist disnae wantae.

• Zombies!
  • Honorary Manipulative Bitch
Reply #52
I wonder how long Americans will have to wait until Donald walks back his slander and apologizes?  He told a hell of a lie.
My own theory is that he kens fine he jist disnae wantae.

Reply #53
He has told lots of hella lies.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself

Reply #55
Even after using Legos as support for a literal interpretation of Genesis, Dave still surprises me with his stupidity sometimes.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #56
Even after using Legos as support for a literal interpretation of Genesis, Dave still surprises me with his stupidity sometimes.
Well, dave was right:
Quote from: Dave Hawkins
Some heads are gonna roll

These heads:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #57

Reply #58
You actually think that's what I think? Wow

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #59
It's not a question of what you "think".
You literally did use Legos as support for a literal interpretation of Genesis.
Anyone with access to the TR archives is free to read your own words:
http://www.talkrational.org/archive/showthread.php?t=5899
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Pingu
Reply #60

Dave, you think such stupid things, it's hard to tell when you are joking.

Your method of deciding on whether to believe somethings to be to ask "do I want this to be true?"  If the answer is yes, you believe it.  If the answer is no, you refuse.

In this case, not only is there no evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump, but increasing numbers of congressional republicans have specifically said that Trump is wrong.

I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #61
He didn't actually use them as support. He just said he thought it was great that Lego was showing the "real story" in one of their sets.

It was probably an attempted distraction from one of his other threads, in which he was (as usual) getting reamed.
Truth is out of style

Reply #62

Dave, you think such stupid things, it's hard to tell when you are joking.

Your method of deciding on whether to believe somethings to be to ask "do I want this to be true?"  If the answer is yes, you believe it.  If the answer is no, you refuse.

In this case, not only is there no evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump, but increasing numbers of congressional republicans have specifically said that Trump is wrong.

And if lots of people are saying something, then it's usually right.

Oh wait.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #63
Well we do know that if Trump is saying something, it's usually a lie.
Truth is out of style

Reply #64
He didn't actually use them as support. He just said he thought it was great that Lego was showing the "real story" in one of their sets.

It was probably an attempted distraction from one of his other threads, in which he was (as usual) getting reamed.
Wow. Osmanthus posted something honest. At least the first paragraph.

Reply #65
 You guys probably didn't even bother to read those two articles did you? You seem quite content to get your "truth" from the mainstream media and from Congress.  Okey-dokey then.

Reply #66
 By the way, Lizzie, since you're here... You asked me to describe what I gleaned from that article in my own words.

I did that.

But I have seen no response from you yet.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #67

Wow. Osmanthus posted something honest. At least the first paragraph.
Well its easy to check the second paragraph. All we have to do is go to the archived forum and see what other threads you had going at the time. I'm game. Are you?
Truth is out of style

• Faid
Reply #68
You guys probably didn't even bother to read those two articles did you? You seem quite content to get your "truth" from the mainstream media and from Congress.  Okey-dokey then.
And how do you know those articles give you the "truth"?

Did YOU read the article JonF posted?
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #69
It's true he didn't use them to support any sort of argument, but he does actually believe that humans and (non avian) dinosaurs actually coexisted. He actually, literally, believes that.

You can draw your own conclusions as to whether that post uses the Lego play set as evidence for support for promoting that ridiculous idea.
Start 'em off at age 3 with the right ideas about science and they won't grow up to pollute the world with fairy tales.

• nesb
Reply #70

One of those articles takes the fact (I assume it's a fact, at least) that the NSA director met with the Trump campaign, to mean that the NSA director met with the Trump campaign to warn Trump about Obama wiretapping. Based on... I'm not totally sure. The fact the author thinks that may be the case? Believe what you will, but I hope you don't think "heads will roll" based on the hunches of wingnut bloggers.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #71
It's true he didn't use them to support any sort of argument, but he does actually believe that humans and (non avian) dinosaurs actually coexisted. He actually, literally, believes that.

You can draw your own conclusions as to whether that post uses the Lego play set as evidence for support for promoting that ridiculous idea.
Start 'em off at age 3 with the right ideas about science and they won't grow up to pollute the world with fairy tales.
Yes I'm aware of all that, but "using it as support" implies something along the general lines of "Lego, therefore YEC". Which was not what happened.
Truth is out of style

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #72
You guys probably didn't even bother to read those two articles did you?
Yeah, I did.

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #73
Me too. I also read the article which points out that the bloke claiming that having Flynn on tape was illegal was a/ not a lawyer and b/ a convicted felon.
Truth is out of style

• nesb
Reply #74
What I really love, is how the fact there are people who support Obama, in a branch of the government that Obama ran for 8 years, gets spun into some nefarious scheme where Obama planted nefarious supporters in the executive branch to undermine Trump. But that's how your milder conspiracy theories usually go: take something that informed people already know, but put it in a nefarious context that makes the uninformed feel like they're getting a special peek into some hidden secret.