Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: How it exactly works remains a physics brainteaser and the source of much debate in the scientific community.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 62070 times) previous topic - next topic

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #3150
Dammitall wants to talk about Trump on the other thread...

Let's talk about him here instead...
Nah.
If you want to talk about politics, there's a forum specifically for that: Politics and Current Events.

Time to get out of your playpen and subject your political ideas to an audience that thinks and cares about politics.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #3151
In process of a tremendous wealth transfer from  the poor and middle class to the rich.

Media/Republican perverts encouraged

CNN credibility destroyed in the minds of the fools who think when he cries "Fake news" he manes thaq news is fake rather than he doesn't like the truth.

All the world realizing that the US no longer leads the world in much of anything; China and Germany are now the leaders, largely due to his insulting foreign leaders and making it clear he thinks he's the boss of them. Dismantling the State Department doesn't help.

Almost every head of a department or cabinet post is fanatically opposed to their mission.

Wholesale dismantling of worker protections

Recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, sparking  violence around the world and setting back Mideast peace prospects for years, maybe decades, maybe forever.

Passed sensitive highly classified intelligence to the Russians.

Many attempts to shut down investigations involving him.

Continuously and egregiously violating the Emoluments Clause.

Making up and spreading uncountable numbers of lies, especially about Obama and Hillary.

Insisting on disavowing the Iranian nuclear agreement because they have not violated it but he wants them to do things not covered in the agreement.

Begging oil and gas companies to please destroy national monuments and parks and create more pollution.

Claims that Europe owes "vast sums" to NATO, thereby revealing he has no clue about NATO's finances.

Refused to carry out laws that Congress passed and he signed (e.g. more Russian sanctions.

Still pushing the useless wall boondoggle.

At the head of the most powerful and widespread intelligence system in the world,  gets his news from Breitbart and Fox.

"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3152
Hey JonF!
Turn that frown upside down!
Don't be a glass-half-empty guy!
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3153
Dave, predictably, thinks his list is all good.

In fact, it's appalling, and reveals him as a racist, misogynist, paedophile apologist with not one clue regarding the harm being done to his country.

Sad that there are so many like him.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #3154
Not to mention the evisceration of the EPA, and the empowerment and deregulation of industrial Ag and mega corporations like Dow and Mosanto to accelerate their destructive practices, something Dave has expressed an interest in combating.

"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #3155

Jerusalem recognized

Terror ban upheld

UN Migrant Program dropped

TPP/Climate accord dropped

Roy Moore winning Senate race

CNN credibility destroyed

Russiagate debunked

Media/Democrat perverts exposed

MagaMarket exploding

Its only been one year
Dave, as someone living on planet Earth, allow me to inquire your current whereabouts.

Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #3156

Jerusalem recognized

Terror ban upheld

Russiagate debunked

MagaMarket exploding

Its only been one year
Dave, as someone living on planet Earth, allow me to inquire your current whereabouts.
Bluffoonylvania, of course!
Are we there yet?

• Pingu
Reply #3157

Jerusalem recognized, tipping off a 3rd intifada

Terror ban upheld, pro tem, long after it was due to have expired anyway on completion of new vetting rules.  Who knows where they are.

UN Migrant Program dropped, to the horror of humanitarian groups around the world.

TPP/Climate accord dropped, resulting in a record trade deficit with China, and the US isolated in its refusal to cooperate in addressing climate change.

Roy Moore winning Senate race, despite Trump having backed his opponent in the primary, his party having disowned him, temporarily, amidst compelling evidence that he sexually preyed on teenage girls, and having a long record of racist views, and having been suspended twice from the judicial bench for unconstitutional behaviour.

CNN credibility destroyed, for a small number of errors, quickly corrected, unlike the stream of uncorrected "errors" issuing daily from the White House.

Russiagate debunked, again and again, only for each "debunked" allegation shortly afterwards to be conceded as true.

Media/Democrat perverts exposed, Republican perverts too.  Media and Democrat perverts lose their jobs. Republican perverts elected to office.

MagaMarket exploding into smithereens; Germany becomes widely recognised as new leader of the free world.

Its only been one year, god help us all.

fyp
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #3158

Nah.
If you want to talk about politics, there's a forum specifically for that: Politics and Current Events.

Time to get out of your playpen and subject your political ideas to an audience that thinks and cares about politics.

FTR, I didn't, and don't, want to talk about Trump. I just feel sad for America, that she has saddled herself with an ignorant narcissist who has filled the government with the  incompetent and corrupt, and that she has lost so much respect in the world.

Reply #3159
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #3160
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• uncool
Reply #3161

Jerusalem recognized

Terror ban upheld

Russiagate debunked

MagaMarket exploding

Its only been one year
1 apparently all but certainly down, 8 to go.

• uncool
Reply #3162
I don't know what Hoft or Alex Jones said or did ... I thought we were talking about Cernovich ...

No David. You are talking about Cernovich because you badgered from your bullshit about Hoft and Jones.

Just as you will badger from Cernovich.

I don't even know who Hoft is ... and I've never had much interest in Jones.  I AM interested in Cernovich, however.  He appears to be a good journalist.

In context of Dave's claims about CNN, I want to bring this back.

https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-cops-after-forged-sex-scandal-charge-2517019807.html

Reply #3163
I don't know what Hoft or Alex Jones said or did ... I thought we were talking about Cernovich ...

No David. You are talking about Cernovich because you badgered from your bullshit about Hoft and Jones.

I don't even know who Hoft is ... and I've never had much interest in Jones.  I AM interested in Cernovich, however.  He appears to be a good journalist.

https://www.axios.com/schumer-calls-cops-after-forged-sex-scandal-charge-2517019807.html

If Cernovich was an actual journalist you'd think he would retract statements made in error instead of just deleting his tweets like a coward. 

While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #3164
Cernovich is no journalist, just a spreader of fake news, false accusations, and lunatic conspiracy theories

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #3165
He did call Priebus ouster tho
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #3166
Whoo boy ...
Now, one of those texts may wound the special investigation beyond repair.

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe's] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40..."

This looks an awful lot like motivation for launching an investigation into Trump in order to sink Trump as a hedge against Trump's victory. The FBI's investigation into Russian governmental interference in the election began in July 2016, just weeks before Strzok's text message. And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump than there is of Trump colluding with Russia.

How can Mueller come back from that? He's fired Strzok and Page, but if the investigation was initially a political hit job, how can it now turn into something good and decent, particularly in the absence of a smoking gun regarding collusion? It's not just that this is fruit of the poisonous tree -- there's no fruit to show, just the poisonous tree. And as Victor Davis Hanson has written, the Mueller team is filled top-to-bottom with political activists who have a specific anti-Trump agenda.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24643/one-insane-text-message-may-have-just-fatally-ben-shapiro#

Reply #3167
Any rational carbon based life form has an anti-Trump agenda.
A walk through the ocean of most mens souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

• JonF
Reply #3168
Doesn't look to me like motivation for launching an investigation. It depends on what was said in McCabe's office. Nor does it look like it came from people who could launch an investigation.

There's plenty of evidence that Trump's associates and relatives colluded with Russians.  Trump himself, not yet, and maybe never.

Mueller sure has the right wing in a tizzy of desperate attempts to impeach his investigation... which is bearing plenty of fruit.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #3169

Reply #3170

Reply #3171
Of course I have no way of knowing if the selection of Mueller was a "Trump 4D chess move" or not ... but one does wonder ....

• JonF
Reply #3172
No, one doesn't wonder.  Trump can't play Tic-Tac-Toe.

Mueller's investigation is affecting many of Trump's close associates and relatives. The right-wing loons are panicking.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3173
Of course I have no way of knowing if the selection of Mueller was a "Trump 4D chess move" or not ... but one does wonder like to fantasize ....
fyp

Reply #3174
No, one doesn't wonder.  Trump can't play Tic-Tac-Toe.

Haha and he can't build a business either.  And he doesn't have nice normal kids with nice normal families either.  And he doesn't have a chance at getting elected.

Oh wait.