Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• My reactions to this were a mixed "Wow, what monsters, what colossal douchebags." and "lol what kind of idiot moron dork try-hard I-only-just-discovered-Ayn-Rand talks-too-much-during-philosophy-101 pseudo-intellectuals chat about gutting Medicaid at a fucking college party COME ON."

Topic: Witches Day 1 (Read 851 times) previous topic - next topic

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Witches Day 1
Reply #50
Fark, assume I quoted you, ksen

Voted b/c making out my vote on bor was serious

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #51
Did you read all the way to the end, nosty, or were you perhaps distracted by some pressing occult ritual?

Reply #52
I'll vote anyone making unnecessarily long day 1 posts.

##VOTE grit##

Also if nostrum isn't town I'll eat TWs hat.
@@VOTE nostrum@@

Reply #53
@diva

Nope

But a diva v teeth show will be appreciated thx
.....damnit quote fn not working on my fone browser

what info do you think that you wld find with a death tunneling teeth - who does it every game, which is why I mentioned it in sign-ups and it was sarcasm in case no1 figured that out and he is never right ever - that wld be beneficial in solving the game?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #54
I dunno, at least one game I played with teeth a while ago he was pretty mellow, no meltdowns.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #55
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

Good question.

To vote here we just use the # sign and then bold it?
No, you use [ v ] [ /v ] to vote, [ uv ] [ /uv ] to unvote, [ m ] [ /m ] to vote mayor and [ um ] [ /um ] to unvote mayor. Just take out the spaces.

Hey, didn't already do this song and dance with you about voting here last game?

Yabbut I forgot.

##UNVOTE ksen##

grit, hot gut take on borealis on these 2 posts?
Pfft! I had a whole response typed out and lost it.

I would have liked to have seen where the TW/nostrum thing went but it petered out (no offense, St. Peter).
nostrum seemed sure of bo, if it's a serious vote and not just chick-fighting. With chick-fighting we also get Majiffy, Carlsson, and Omicron to play, so there's that. As to ST, I think it's only that ST has been playing regularly with us at MR for a couple of years now, so his absence stands out a bit, as does that of praying and the Jerome. Jerome may have quit mafia for a while - I can't remember.

I actually forgot how to vote on the 'new' TR as well, but would have figured it out for myself. It does seem a wee odd that bo seemed to be responding to a ksen clarification made to TW, and that she uses it to actually unvote ksen, if that's indeed why she did. I think she may have auto-voted Hodor ksen in a couple of other games but I'll have to check.

And rach usually slaps an auto-vote down on Jiffy, so I guess you're her new Jiffy. Honestly, I don't know what to make of those page 1 votes yet.  teeming's vote seems the most genuine thus far, and it's on you, dear, which is why I ask for more input. Seems he and rach are using the same 'burn diva' formula early on.

Chick-fighting? Chick-fighting?!  :colbert:

Nostrum and I never 'chick-fight'.

I don't expect auto-voting a jiffy or jiffy-sub from rach for a while, it gets her lynched.

Hodor-voting ksen is recognition of how sneaky he can be.

Reply #56
Pfft! I had a whole response typed out and lost it.

I would have liked to have seen where the TW/nostrum thing went but it petered out (no offense, St. Peter).
nostrum seemed sure of bo, if it's a serious vote and not just chick-fighting. With chick-fighting we also get Majiffy, Carlsson, and Omicron to play, so there's that. As to ST, I think it's only that ST has been playing regularly with us at MR for a couple of years now, so his absence stands out a bit, as does that of praying and the Jerome. Jerome may have quit mafia for a while - I can't remember.

yeah, I miss st too. last timed I talked to him he congratulated me for advancing to wc's.

I shld likely text majiffy.

I shld likely reach out to op8 cos I am moving soon and it will likely be the last time I can hang with him. he is a lot fun even if he beats me in every game.

I am missing them cos I know stand a chance of not getting derp lynched for reasons that have nothing to do with mafia.

I actually forgot how to vote on the 'new' TR as well, but would have figured it out for myself. It does seem a wee odd that bo seemed to be responding to a ksen clarification made to TW, and that she uses it to actually unvote ksen, if that's indeed why she did. I think she may have auto-voted Hodor ksen in a couple of other games but I'll have to check.

I think it is odd which is why i asked you.  I default to scummy with her, but if she is town I want to work with her. I need help sorting her. the unvote is weird.

And rach usually slaps an auto-vote down on Jiffy, so I guess you're her new Jiffy. Honestly, I don't know what to make of those page 1 votes yet.  teeming's vote seems the most genuine thus far, and it's on you, dear, which is why I ask for more input. Seems he and rach are using the same 'burn diva' formula early on.

walk me through as to why you think teeth's vote seems genuine cos he does this shit in every game. again, this is why I mentioned it in sign-ups before role distribution. if I get lynched for an auto tunnel I am gonna be pissed cos it won't be based on anything scummy I actually did cos I am not freaking scum. there is a difference between game solving and what scum actually do and I really feel like you shld know this.

rach's vote is her just saying hi. so I am wondering why you are equating it with teeth's. hers is clearly an rvs "hi" vote while teeth's is something that he does in every game. the difference being is that teeth will try to make up reasons to support it regardless of alignment while rach will likely find something else to sniff out if she is town. teeth is just committed to his death tunnel.

I am not a good lynch for today  and it won't bear much fruit.

if I sound cranky plz go look at the latest turbo. lynched d2 at random when I was a 1 shot cop whom I outed a guilty on scum. all 3 scum were on my wagon; 1 town was cos she felt the that a real cop wld have not cc-ed (can we just stare agape at this logic), 1 cos she thought that I was actually scum cos she didn't read all of my posts (and said so, she missed the claim) and 1 cos he said that it was more optimal to lynch the claimed cop over an the scum tracker cos town wld get more info.

I need some faith restored in humanity. plz help.

rach if you are town can you plz, too.

Reply #57
Hi guys!

@@VOTE grit@@

Hey grit, what do you think of diva adding a second vote to me when everyone else just seems to be random voting?

Diva, you can answer too if you want.

sure, fwend ksen!

:hug:  <3

I think it is a fantastic idea to start a wagon on you to get the game out of rvs and to provide YOU with infor from which you can do wagon analysis from. why were you the specially chosen 1? you won as scum in the last game and I like to sheep borealis cos in my mind I can figure out her alignment that altho, the reality is, it never actually does but I don't mind lying to myself anyway cos I want to fit in.

which brings to mind teeth. can you help me sort plz thnx

I'd love to but teeth gotta teeth. I guess if he's not posting like a raccoon on crack I'd find him a little suspicious.

so if you have another wagon suggestion that wld be grand. I will sheep you. I wld rather get it done early as opposed to late that way we can do some solid analyzing and give ourselves enough time to switch it  and mine for info to help formulate reads to build a solid foundation for town to win.

I like town cabals. Hopefully we can get one going.

also question for you: why did you vote grit for mayor? do you think he is town or are you doing it for viewing purposes?

I am trying to understand your thinking processes his.

I voted him for mayor because his TULIPs are brighter and shinier than mine. ;)

I don't vote mayor for viewing purposes. I'd rather let people with views choose their own target. I vote for mayor for who I think is a good town player.

kk, ty <3

that tells me a lot

Reply #58

##VOTE grit##

@@VOTE nostrum@@

this will only be taken srsly if you make a youtube video (in case you are wrong) of doing this. i am starting a collection of where pple eat various of article on clothing and make a video of it and so far I only have 2. :P

Reply #59
lol ksen I've posted twice broseph

fake ETA: 3 times now

Reply #60

make sure not to overwhelm us and flood the game with your thoughts

the internet might shut down

Reply #61

##VOTE grit##

@@VOTE nostrum@@

this will only be taken srsly if you make a youtube video (in case you are wrong) of doing this. i am starting a collection of where pple eat various of article on clothing and make a video of it and so far I only have 2. :P

You busted me. It's a completely empty bet.
I don't even know if TW owns a hat. But my mental image of TW has a hat and to be clear that is that the hat that I'll eat. If nostrum isn't town. Which I'm hoping she is cos there's a lot riding on this now.

In other news tbm can be town ..I think. Not imaginary hat eating worthy though.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #62
don't worry, MZ, i am def town and my buddy TW will back me on that

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #63
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

not in the game

any thoughts so far on the players who are?

For what it is worth I like this post.
It seems like Town frustration.
I don't think scum would get frustrated at players discussing absent players.
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #64
don't worry, MZ, i am def town and my buddy TW will back me on that

I'm still catching up Buddy, but as long as you are not scum I will back you as town.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #65
Grit is at his most whimsical, but has his whimsey crossed the line to Fiddling with the Debil?

Bor answers ksen's point to me was funny (peculiar funny), but hard to see how it could be alignment indicative.
She would hardly be desperate to make up post, Bor is too good at playing scum for that.

Ksen, yes I am sure I have asked how to vote before, and then forgot in the over ix months since. Thanks for answering my question and your patience with an old man's foggy brain.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #66

##VOTE grit##

@@VOTE nostrum@@

Taking this comment as a serious scum read method, I can see your point MZ, but a lot of us will post more on day one just to try to get people involved, get things happening.

Reply #67

lookit scum diva trying to goad me into poststorming so she can hide in a mess of wifom.

not gonna work, hermana.

Reply #68

lookit scum diva trying to goad me into poststorming so she can hide in a mess of wifom.

not gonna work, hermana.

lookit scum!teeth feeding dis shit

carry on hermano

Reply #69
A mellow teeth? I have not seen much of that in the games we have been in together though TBF I have only played with him a few times.

Love the new kitty pic TW, reminds me of my kitty Lucky.

I did not say anything about Nos's vote because I figured it was an RVS vote going in, MZ adding a 2nd vote interested me more.

I wish you guys had vote tabs here like they do at MS and MR makes things a lot easier I am not good with coding  :sadyes:

##UNVOTE  Diva ##

Her response feels genuine and like in games with her at MS, though the pace there and the way we play is definitely different. Her recognition of my RVS vote though feels towny, and she is asking questions and pushing on people.

Reply #70
I never added a second vote.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #71
might I recommend a spreadsheet?

Reply #72
it's a distinct possibility i guess