Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: A board about running a board

Topic: Witches Day 3 (Read 498 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Witches Day 3
Reply #125
I am here rereading the day

Got to wake up to the landlord knocking on my door wanting to know if I have been served yet he is such a jackass Even if he served me with a 14 day notice they still wait 30 days to serve the warrant of detainer. I hoped he would stop harassing once he served me the notice :(

Reply #126
ok based on rereading

still feel good about nos being town even without the confirmation of claiming with no counterclaim being a 1 shot night vig and shooting valor.

bor is a crafty one whether she is town or scum and I often go back and forth on her. Is there something specific that stands out as why everyone jumped on her? I am not seeing it in the posts?

I am still not sure on ksen being town I have not played many games with him

teeth is not doing the meltdowns I usually see in him which is kind of putting him in the scummy pile for me,

Have not played much with testy. Most of the people I have played with on a regular basis on either MR or MS are dead either by lynch or nightkill.

@ nos
What was your reasoning for shooting Valor over the others just because he was a lurker?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #127
valor was a waste of space in the game, did not want him around at end game and he was possibly a scum lurker

I considered MZ's call on ksen but figured if ksen was town he's good value to have around

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #128
I don't really like this. It feels like teeth is stringing this lynch together. 
If borealis flips town, are we fucked? Has Rach been online recently?
Goddamnit.

I guess there's no real benefit to second guessing but it's bugging me.

I'm not sure the level of fuckedness we face if bor flips town.

Re stringing the lynch together, I think it's me who has led this.  The subsequent votes and cases will give good info for tomorrow's lynch no matter what.

Reply #129
good reasoning on Valor

Reply #130
I am not sure that bor is town, but I am feeling uneasy about the wagon as fast as it filled up, feels like a counterwagon to ksen

and my experience in games is a lot of times that means you went after a scum, changed tracks and ended up mislynching a townie

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #131
I'm pretty sure the game day has been over for some time now, if I counted right. Someone else check, thanks.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #132
Also jesus Christ rach, I am town.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #133
I am not sure that bor is town, but I am feeling uneasy about the wagon as fast as it filled up, feels like a counterwagon to ksen

and my experience in games is a lot of times that means you went after a scum, changed tracks and ended up mislynching a townie

have you put a vote anywhere this game day? 'cos, it does look like you're hedging your bets.  Every towny is not sure bor is scum.

which worries me that bor is town and you are scum

:whyyou:  bor we coulda been good together

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #134
I'm pretty sure the game day has been over for some time now, if I counted right. Someone else check, thanks.

yes, time is up

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #135
Oh right.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #136
Sorry was working and forgot about this.

Surround borealis, yadda yadda fire burn and the bonfire explodes with lots of devilish pyrotechnics.

borealis was a witch.

NIGHT MOVES