Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: still kind of in awe that theres an argument going on about the fact that there's a word for a thing

Topic: Witches Day 3 (Read 496 times) previous topic - next topic

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Witches Day 3
Reply #25
Ah that was my recollection. Meta: as scum does he hide away? He could've been god killed

Reply #26
yeah ksen skates as scum

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #27
I read bor as town yesterday because MZ thing plus she made mistakes re how gib thing went down. I'm much less certain today.

Scum blocker. could see ksen or rach or bor to choose him.

Anyone might choose to block MZ, including me. If I was scum though, I'd have blocked Testy or TW. TW imv was telegraphing that he had a power role.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #28
ok you're town

Do we really think ksen? Full awol seems dumb scum move

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #29
ok you're town

Do we really think ksen? Full awol seems dumb scum move

As I mentioned already, ksen doesn't pay on weekends most of the time. I think he's scum, but I wouldn't hold the sat-sun absence against him.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #30
*play on weekends.

Reply #31
I read bor as town yesterday because MZ thing plus she made mistakes re how gib thing went down. I'm much less certain today.

Anyone might choose to block MZ, including me. If I was scum though, I'd have blocked Testy or TW. TW imv was telegraphing that he had a power role.

lbr I can never tell when TW is telegraphing anything besides that he's a total dingnut

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #32

lbr I can never tell when TW is telegraphing anything besides that he's a total dingnut

Nah. You just don't know him well enough.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #33
 it's 1 a.m., I'm out for the night.

Reply #34

Whoever immediately saw mz's first response after tw's out and believers it or at least accepted it as plausible immediately is scum. This phone is acting weird so I'm not going to be able to check with appropriate c&p till tomorrow but I distinctly remember someone being all "you're town? Oh. Something must be off with tw's view."

There was no good reason to think the view was bad until tw's second guessing himself.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #35
##VOTE teeming Brown mass##

My confidence is not high but it's what I'm thinking atm. Ksen read sloppy yesterday too though.

Reply #36
Done rereading the relevant bits. Still not sure about teeth, but
##UNVOTE teeming Brown mass##
##VOTE ksen##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #37
rach asking q then not responding to my challenge seems off. She's made one comprehension mistake and that's it...prev when town she makes a heap and when called on them gets into OMGUS. Not this game.

she'll be first in with 'but nos always scum reads me'

others' reads appreciated

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #38
testy, yeah not sure scum ksen would leave his team hanging, especially when the MZ thing was so cut and dried

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #39
I'll have a look re your wondering who jumped to WK re TW-MZ

Reply #40
rach asking q then not responding to my challenge seems off. She's made one comprehension mistake and that's it...prev when town she makes a heap and when called on them gets into OMGUS. Not this game.

she'll be first in with 'but nos always scum reads me'

others' reads appreciated
I am reading ksen, teeth and Rach as scummy. I thought borealis for a while but she was Dec pro town yesterday.

Reply #41
Dam autocorrect.  *def

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #42
OK I just reread first several pages of yesterday. TW first called the insane cop possibility which is fine.  Rach declares she's never heard of insane cop which is weird given how many games she's played elsewhere.  Bor raised miller possibility which fits her narrative that she isn't sold that MZ is scum. (I wasn't either, which is why I town read her, plus she was not keen to FV.)

I was also in the forefront also of the theories about how town TW got a guilty read on a town MZ.

There was a consensus yesterday to lynch ksen next so I'm happy to keep my vote where it is. Could go with a rach vote depending on others' reads.

Reply #43
I have never played with insane cop before. I have played games where they had a bunch of different docs its called Medical Mafia with all docs plus one nurse who ends up becoming the first doc that dies. I have played a few times where everyone is either a cop or a doc for one shot.

I only bring up OMGUS when I have voted for someone who then votes me which is what OMGUS is.

Reply #44
I really thought that MZ would flip scum yesterday when I hammered. So at this point I am rethinking all my reads. I asked about a case on ksen to get the thoughts of others to help me with that rethink.  And yes Nos you do tend to have a confirmation bias against me. I don't think you have ever town read me that I can remember.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #45
you have a bad memory

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #46
you're day vig who would you kill today?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #47
btw do you make it to endgame often?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #48
sorry rach, I'm in a mood. I'll leave you alone and defer to my town reads' reads on you. Safe to say I can't read you.

xx

• ksen
Reply #49
ksen stopped by day 1 then went quiet. he's definitely trying to stay under the radar.

It was the weekend.

Going to read the threads I missed.

Anything I need to know?