Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Nobody is egging PM on. He has his own engine.

Topic: Trump Mafia Day 2 (Read 1428 times) previous topic - next topic

• nesb
Re: Trump Mafia Day 2
Reply #400
I take teeth's post to mean the day is over :shrug:

It should be.

• nesb
Reply #401
Okay. I actually looked the old game up, and I was lynched d3, not d2.

http://talkrational.org/archive/showthread.php?t=66486

• nesb
Reply #402
lol. Looking back on that game, I claimed doc on d2, and was lynched on d3. Memory is fickle thing.

• nesb
Reply #403
Also, I told Teeth I was protecting Diva, assuming I couldn't protect myself. From reading the old thread, I think I might have protected myself? I don't know the rules here, exactly.

Reply #404
Fell asleep. Looks like we caught the Cellulitis early. Electrolytes are normal, so will probably be released today sometime, unless the culture comes back with something unusual.  Kim has made it clear except for one client with a small project, I am on vacation for a week. I can play games, read, watch the chickens and cows, and deal with agencies to transfer to IL, but no work. Many of my biz friends are working together to get me the resources I need to make the move to Buffalo later so I can have a big enough city for public transit. I am so grateful.

Reply #405
Good news Rach. Glad to hear it.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #406
Very good news Rach.

nesb: claiming over two hours after nightfall, not sure I believe it, and there is little time for a counter claim since most stopped paying attention and its what, nightfall in ten minutes? An hour?

Reply #407
nightfall you guys

jeez lemme count votes

Reply #408
After a day of foul moods all around, you decide to throw nesb to the wolves. He's been so stable all this time, so he must, must be the leaker, right?

But of course, he's not. It's just the military background. Nesb was James Mattis, and probably the only thing protecting this administration from outright scandal, the town doc.

Day 3 begins tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM MT. Night moves please.