Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We've never heard of you but it fits in with our understanding.

Topic: Trump Mafia Day 2 (Read 1420 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trump Mafia Day 2
Reply #50
look at the quick BW on nesb already today.

Easiest lynch for the scum team today: nesb

go go go go

yeah

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #51
Who was gib looking at yesterday? Was he close to seeing scum or did they just decide to get rid of a smart player?

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #52
what were your votes yesterday, TW?

Two votes in the day.
First on Rachmarie,
Second on Mikes.

I said to gib that I would follow him if he came up with someone better to lynch, but then his valor vote wasn't a strong, follow me kind vote.
this old world keeps spinning round.

Reply #53
I played once with testy a long time ago and I don't think he was a busser? he might of thrown suspicion at gandalf but nothing came of it.

I don't have a lot, and will very limited access tomorrow except in the bits of my phone. I will be cleaning my old apartment in raleigh most of the day and will be staying over night there and will drive back to asheville on sunday. I will try to phone post when I can.

I will be around tonight to answer things but I have not had a chance to reread d1 so

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #54
Who was gib looking at yesterday? Was he close to seeing scum or did they just decide to get rid of a smart player?

Just from memory, he made the point that nesb and mikes where low hanging fruit, but then voted valor who could be called the same. I think it was bili who had a go at him about it.
This is just memory, so you might have to read for yourself bor.

Talking about effort, I guess I should post my vote count from yesterday.
But I wrote it down in ink on paper. :ohdear:

Reply #55

I remember him saying "oh really" to bili but I don't remember anything else except he called mikes and nesb were low hanging fruit.

I wld have to look

Reply #56
xpost

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #57
Thanks TW.

Yeah, Valor is low hanging fruit, but I've played some games with um Valorous types where they played a very lowkey but successful strategic game, so...

Reply #58
the days are 48 hours?

So, no hurry, we have plenty of time to assess.
The only change to my town readings from yesterday s perhaps bili.
Not reading him as scum, but in my neutral pile with bor, maybe a slight town lean for both.

I thought it was 24?

days are 24 hours but today will be long because of the weekend

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #59
Here is the voting spread I got from yesterday. I may have missed something, of course, but think it's pretty good.
MikeS;- diva
borealis;- valor, mikes, valor.
Nostrum;- valor, testy.
gib;- valor.
testy;- ksen, nesb, mikes.
timewave;- rachmarie, mikes.
LD
bilirubin;- ksen, valor, mikes, nesb, mikes.
valor;- LD, TW, nesb.
ksen;- Dvia, nesb.
pepermintbutler;- nesb.
rachmarie;- Diva, nesb.
Divagreen;- Bili, Bor, Nostrum, Bili, mikes.
nesb;- gib, ksen, valor.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #60

go go go go

:unsure: It's a long day. Why would scum show their hand right out of the gate?

It seemed like a logical starting point to me. I think at least Testy's actions/vote moving make ksen look more like town, and nesb less so.

how so nesb less town?

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #61
Thanks TW.

Yeah, Valor is low hanging fruit, but I've played some games with um Valorous types where they played a very lowkey but successful strategic game, so...

I agree Bor, but as mikes, valor and nesb where in the frame for yesterdays lynch I would mind lynching from a different pile.
Let's try this.

##VOTE LAUGHING DOG##

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #62
would mind = wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind lynching elsewhere.

Reply #63
the days are 48 hours?

So, no hurry, we have plenty of time to assess.
The only change to my town readings from yesterday s perhaps bili.
Not reading him as scum, but in my neutral pile with bor, maybe a slight town lean for both.

I thought it was 24?

days are 24 hours but today will be long because of the weekend

thanx

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #64

go go go go

:unsure: It's a long day. Why would scum show their hand right out of the gate?

It seemed like a logical starting point to me. I think at least Testy's actions/vote moving make ksen look more like town, and nesb less so.

how so nesb less town?

What I said earlier - it looked to me as if testy was attempting to make a connection between nesb and ksen, implying that if nesb was scum so was ksen. At the time nesb was a contender for the D1 lynch. If that went through and nesb flipped scum, and Testy hadn't been killed, I think testy would have been pushing a ksen lynch today. Therefore - nesb looks like actual flaily scum as opposed to naïve town.

That's the plausible scenario under which I put a vote on nesb at daybreak. Now let's hear some other thoughts on who is scum.

Reply #65
Whomever nailed Testy - good read and thanks.

Why would testy try to implicate a scum (nesb) to ksen as a scum in order to get a lynch of a townie?  That seems pretty convoluted for a day one plan when the odds are in favor of town lynching a townie anyway. 

It's a matter of looking at testy's "reads" and who he talked to, who he distanced himself from, etc
  Wouldn't it make more sense that anyone testy tried to bus is most likely town?  At least, that is what I think.   Of course, I have not played with him lately but he never struck me as being that crafty.

There's a difference between putting your vote on a scum bud at some point and actively bussing

Reply #66
Whomever nailed Testy - good read and thanks.

Why would testy try to implicate a scum (nesb) to ksen as a scum in order to get a lynch of a townie?  That seems pretty convoluted for a day one plan when the odds are in favor of town lynching a townie anyway. 

It's a matter of looking at testy's "reads" and who he talked to, who he distanced himself from, etc
  Wouldn't it make more sense that anyone testy tried to bus is most likely town?  At least, that is what I think.   Of course, I have not played with him lately but he never struck me as being that crafty.

There's a difference between putting your vote on a scum bud at some point and actively bussing

Couple that with testy never called anyone town. Look man, you have to ride this early flip for all the info you can get.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #67
other thoughts

bor has rolled scum AGAIN  :ohmy:

hold the press: who tipped the leading wagon from nesb to mike*?

anyone? anyone?  Bueller?

*argh fuck I used to always have a spreadsheet but

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #68
inb4 buttman says he won't lift a finger

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #69
please don't make me spreadsheet  :sadcheer:

Reply #70
other thoughts

bor has rolled scum AGAIN  :ohmy:

hold the press: who tipped the leading wagon from nesb to mike*?

anyone? anyone?  Bueller?

*argh fuck I used to always have a spreadsheet but

So scum was still protecting nesb?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #71
if testy did the save, then maybe

testy: sorry buddy, but your game was not stellar

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #72
or bor

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #73
if testy did the save, then maybe

testy: sorry buddy, but your game was not stellar
double sorry; no right of reply = lame me

Reply #74
or bor

But your implying that scum tried to salvage the near wagon which would make nesb...