Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Not buying the whole "poor discriminated against atheist" meme

Topic: Trump Mafia Day 5 (Read 201 times) previous topic - next topic

Trump Mafia Day 5
You wake up to a NY Times profile piece on rachmarie claiming that she's the real power behind the throne. Of course that's not acceptable to Trump, so he spends the morning stomping around and tweeting angrily. Eventually everyone agrees that it'd be best if she steps down. You don't find rachmarie, but you do find the decaying skin suit rachmarie has been wearing

Rachmarie is the thing living inside Steve Bannon. Her Breitbart network was never real journalism, making her the naive seer.

Alive:
MikeS
borealis
Nostrum
gib
testy

timewave
LD
bilirubin
valor
ksen

pepermintbutler
rachmarie
Divagreen
nesb

Day ends at 9:00 AM MT Sunday morning.

Re: Trump Mafia Day 5
Reply #1
welp

still think its pepper

##VOTE pepperbutler##

Reply #2
Your dumb

##VOTE  ld ##

Reply #3
So does naive mean she would have seen ksen as town?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #4
So does naive mean she would have seen ksen as town?

Think it means she'd see everyone as town.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #5
##VOTE Laughing Dog##

Reply #6
So you and diva aren't cleared then, fucking great

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Yeah, sorry about that. Then again, neither are you. No one is unless they are dead.

Still going with LD I think.

Odd for diva to be alive this long. So if LD is not scum I dunno.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #8
##VOTE LAUGHING DOG##

I think?
Naive seer? WTF?

I thought the remaining scum had to be between Pepper. LD and me and now we have to count Bor and Diva back in?
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #9
Well I had pretty much thought Bor was town because of the block thing and the way Bili tried to use her as Wifom.
Would he do that for a team mate?

I feel like having ksens PR, fuck this fucken town paranoia.
I want certainty.
Naive Rach. :whyyou:

(hope you are doing okay rach, :wave: )

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #10
Naive Cop: Results are always indicative of Town (non-Mafia, innocent, etc.)
This variant is more common than Paranoid Cop, as its results are less disruptive.

But as far as balance is concerned why have a Don?
Just so the scum team is worried about being viewed?
If we are right that Testy played day one thinking he would be viewed and cleared I guess the naive cop role worked.
But in clearing scum because the cop see's them as town it is more an anti-town role isn't it?

Okay, so we must have one scum left to catch.
14 players,
3 scum
1 indie SK
1 town role who's role is actually anti-town.
So probably just a scum goon to go!

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #11
So? If all five of us are back on the table as possible scum?
What is the case against Laughing Dog?
I have been voting him for days.
Why?
Because I have never played with someone who opening says, 'I am lazy town' before.
Always when a player has been as absent as him it has been because of RL commitments OR they are skating scum.
And here's the thing.
It is Impossible for town to tell which it is, so it is anti-town play even if he is town.

Reply #12
I agree with what you say yet you're still possible scum but let's see what diva has to say or if she will ride my ass and stuff plus laughing dog will only post once so exciting

Reply #13
Yeah, sorry about that. Then again, neither are you. No one is unless they are dead.

You don't know.

Good too see the bandwagon getting rolling.   

timewave is trying way too hard to justify my lynch.  I am sticking  with my vote on ##VOTE timewave##.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #14

You don't know.

timewave is trying way too hard to justify my lynch.  I am sticking  with my vote on ##VOTE timewave##.

I don't have to justify your lynch LD, I have 4 possible scum to choose from as do all of us.
I am just trying to make my thinking clear to my fellow townies to try to help solve the question:-
Who is the last scum?

Even though both bor and diva are no longer cleared town, they both have given me reasons to think they are town.
Peppermint has as well although less so.
That leaves you looking least town, that is scum.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #15
I still think Diva has to be town because she could have easily jumped on my bandwagon, rather than attacking peppermint and to a lesser extent, ksen when they both voted me out of the gate.

Reply #16

why ever shld scum nk me when they have you to derp and derp about my alignment.

I told the 2 players who I had narrowed it down for scum. 1 was an sk so yaye! but I still hold to that pepper is scum.

and I have no freaking clue why you keep defending him. this is why you always look scummy to me, cos I really can't understand how you cld possibly come to the conclusions that you do.

look at my actions. they are town.

I told you it looked like bili was buddying rach and he was.

I told you ksen's posting restriction was fake and it was.

it is entirely possible that ld is scum and that bili and testy said that he needed to post more in the game. the thing is, ld made the most sense at a point in the where it was sorely needed. nostrum had him as town and I like my gut read of him as town. his play is infinitely better than pepper's no u posts, his steady drop off after d1. he was more concerned about who I thought he was than he was scumhunting or even trying to figure the game even tho he had his vote on me.

I am sticking with the scumread that I had yesterday, after I narrowed it down to 2. my reads have not changed.

if ld comes and posts something to change my mind I will. but nothing that pepper has done that makes me think he is town.

look at the pple who trying to game solve. they are most likely town.

look at who isn't. those are your scumspects.

it really is that easy.

Reply #17
So? If all five of us are back on the table as possible scum?
What is the case against Laughing Dog?
I have been voting him for days.
Why?
Because I have never played with someone who opening says, 'I am lazy town' before.
Always when a player has been as absent as him it has been because of RL commitments OR they are skating scum.
And here's the thing.
It is Impossible for town to tell which it is, so it is anti-town play even if he is town.

welcome to tr!

it is waaaaaaay more frequent than you think. number 1 reason I stopped playing on ms.

you have to come to terms with it and figure it out on your own. nostrum had him as town and I am inclined to agree with it. yeah I cld be wrong. but I am more than willing to listen to what you and other pple have to say.

Reply #18

You don't know.

I will vote you before tw. just saying. he is trying to sort things out. in a big big way. I don't understand how you can think tw is scum and your vote looks like you are not thinking about who is scum but rather just omgussing.

so  :unsure:

Reply #19

You don't know.

I will vote you before tw. just saying. he is trying to sort things out. in a big big way. I don't understand how you can think tw is scum and your vote looks like you are not thinking about who is scum but rather just omgussing.

timewave's "reasoning" that the "I am lazy" comment indicates I am scum is truly idiotic and hypocritical.   He started that dumbness to deflect from the fact that he claimed he had a vote count but refused to post a link to it.    He and you did play the "whose the sk" smokescreen early on when it is much more important to scum hunt.   

As for omg guessing - that is mafia in a nutshell.    Go ahead and lynch me. Then see who has consistently voted to lynch town.   

Reply #20

You don't know.

timewave's "reasoning" that the "I am lazy" comment indicates I am scum is truly idiotic and hypocritical.   He started that dumbness to deflect from the fact that he claimed he had a vote count but refused to post a link to it.    He and you did play the "whose the sk" smokescreen early on when it is much more important to scum hunt.   

As for omg guessing - that is mafia in a nutshell.    Go ahead and lynch me. Then see who has consistently voted to lynch town.   

I cared less about "who is the sk" than IS BILI SCUM? I THINK BILI IS SCUM BUT HE VOTED WITH TESTY. BILI IS STILL SCUM.

I don't think it is tw, I really don't.

I will be voting pepper until the end of time.

ld plz vote him

Reply #21
I think ld is town, guys

Reply #22
I really wish I could see your overwhelming case on ld being town given his what, 6 whole posts or whatever the entire game???

Reply #23
Ld or diva.

Reply #24
Remember,  diva never actually voted bili when it actually mattered