Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Stevef is snuffalopagus???

Topic: this 401(k) shit (Read 1337 times) previous topic - next topic

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Re: this 401(k) shit
Reply #150
the ANWR drilling is how they got murkowski on board

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #151
once again we see that the gop is almost entirely disingenuous when they claim to care about the deficit.  only one of their 52 senators is voting against adding trillions to the debt.

I remember conspiracy theories that obama was secretly trying to destroy the country with his deficit spending.  that is how much of a problem they claimed to think the deficit was.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #152
They are nihilists.

What kind of future are we supposed to have? Why the fuck should I stay in this country? Even if the tide turns after the midterms and even if the Democrats take the presidency in 2020, the damage they've done already, compounded on the other shit that's been happening for the past 20+ years, is enough to fuck up an entire generation. It's going to take decades to reverse the ill effects of all of the garbage that's happening.

And you know damn well they're coming for Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare next. That's how this fucking shit always goes. First drop a fucking bomb and then say we need to sacrifice everything else to fix it. I know people my age like to half-seriously joke about lol retirement?!? i'm going to die at my desk! but we're pretty much right on the edge of that being absolutely true for the vast majority of Americans.

Reply #153
Why the fuck should I stay in this country?

So you can win a phone call with Hillary Clinton and a signed copy of #WhatHappened

Reply #154
That is the most depressing post I have ever seen.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #155
They are nihilists.

What kind of future are we supposed to have? Why the fuck should I stay in this country? Even if the tide turns after the midterms and even if the Democrats take the presidency in 2020, the damage they've done already, compounded on the other shit that's been happening for the past 20+ years, is enough to fuck up an entire generation. It's going to take decades to reverse the ill effects of all of the garbage that's happening.

And you know damn well they're coming for Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare next. That's how this fucking shit always goes. First drop a fucking bomb and then say we need to sacrifice everything else to fix it. I know people my age like to half-seriously joke about lol retirement?!? i'm going to die at my desk! but we're pretty much right on the edge of that being absolutely true for the vast majority of Americans.

One you have your DVM, getting a job in Canada should be a breeze.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #156
I can come teach at your school! :meeps:

Reply #157
Seriously give it consideration. We're about to increase our class sizes by like 80% in a few years, so we'll likely be hiring a bunch of new faculty soon.