• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Mafia mafia Day 1
Reply #353
Ggib you have the loudspeaker for the cfd I'm going to bed

• MikeS
Reply #354
Have to get on the road.  Read through last night and focused on a couple people.

TW - leaning town
ksen - no read yet
then looked at divagreen

a couple things don't check out, item 1
Hi everybody! It's me, Valor. I am not Barfolomew Roberts. He is permanently banned and it is literally impossible for him to surf over and access the talkrational dot org webpage on the information superhighway. ALSO I am a girl irl, so it's not possible for me to be a male.

Anyhow, how is everyone? Fine, I hope. I am doing well. I am kinda stressed, I have a lot going on in my life (nothing that should prevent me from playing anyway, at least not until next Thursday).

Since I was the best at playing mafia on Tr in the last game,

@@VOTE Valor@@

Since diva was the worst at playing mafia on Tr in the last game,

##VOTE divagreen##

Also fyi I know the mayor is typically first to be viewed so please keep your godfather wifoming to urselfs thx

huh

I wld think that you wld think that the person who actually lost the game wld be the worst. we lost the game when pepper final voted me. tw just wanted to see which way I wld go.

*shrug*
[/quote]
That's untrue.  Last day showed diva (town), Pep (town mayor) and tw (scum).  Pep final voted timewave first.  timewave then final voted Pep.  That left diva to choose who to vote for, and her vote was the deciding vote.  diva chose Pep and the rest is history.

So her vote was the decider and not Pep.  Not sure if it's selective memory or not trying to be a focus or what.

Item next ...
the force calls to me to vote nostrum and I am just saying it is pretty strong

heh just checked my trusty spreadsheet and you've not put a vote down

##VOTE diva##

I have. I am vote parked on gib
I just searched divagreen post history and do not see a vote from her.

So, with this thin and gruelly soup of posts I'll end my day thus.

@@VOTE gib[/v]
##VOTE divagreen##
@@

• MikeS
Reply #355
Goddam, let's try this singly.
@@VOTE gib@@

• MikeS
Reply #356
And to just make sure ...
##VOTE divagreen##

• MikeS
Reply #357
Aaaand, that first quote is f***d up quote tags, the ending statement is from divagreen replying to Valor's post ending at the [/quote] point.

I'm out.

Reply #358
Mike, I never voted tw on the last day of that game

Reply #359
##VOTE borealis ##

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #360
Add mike to my townish list.

I'm behind a few pages - does diva really look that scummy? I did not think so.

I'm not happy with mz at all, maybe it is the fumes.

Okay

##UNVOTE rach##

because convention. I still think her panicky reveal is suspicious and it was way too early in the day.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #361
Assuming borealis has retired for the night, it's entirely consistent that bor voted rach for soft claiming and knowing she'd be back before nf. However I haven't seen this amount of voting from borealis before. Not on day 1. She's normally very reluctant to vote until the end of the day. Yet today she voted me early and then rach.

So I think she's trying to look scummy, or is scummy. She doesn't look town.

I think you don't look town, so we have that much in common itg.

It's true I've never liked voting early, but I've also always felt conflicted about that behaviour - it's a bit cowardly and doesn't help the game move forward.

• MikeS
Reply #362
Day should be over.
yeah, reread the thread and you voted diva,
timewave gave diva the choice because he knew with your final vote he was now safe (if diva voted for tw then tw votes for diva and still game over).

So I guess after the fact was known was your vote the decider.

Reply #363
oops I didn't vote

my bad.

man, I wish that I cld remember my super clever scum plan was when I said that I vote parked on gib when I forgot that I hadn't voted yet. then it might save me.

it is the stupidest thing I have ever seen that you guys are willing to lynch a provable claimed special. even if she is a scum inventor she still has to give away her inventions. the smart thing to do wld be to pick 3 players that are based town consensus, lock her into her having to 1 out of a pool of 3, and then hold her and the person she gave her invention to to their claims and activities. no matter what her alignment or even she was blocked, you wld have a helluva lot of information that you wld lynching her on d1.

to me, this is what tw is talking about that in every game you consistently go after bor, rach and I. YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO YOURSELVES A TOWN SPECIAL WHEN THEIR ARE OTHER WAYS PLAY THIS OUT.

god lynch me if you have to I am no1 important and I am just not feeling it this game. but ffs give rach a chance to actually play before you pple lynch her cos "rach feels off".

jfc

Reply #364

THANK YOU

Reply #365
yaye I am lyched!

I can be done with this game.

and I don't think the game is over but ffs don't change it.

Reply #366
nightfall

Reply #367
You drag divagreen to an empty parking lot until she finally talks. By the time her face looks like hamburger, she's ready. Turns out she's Fulvio Montanino, an errand-runner for the Scissionisti di Secondigliano, those scum figli di pute. Someone shoots her in the head, and you dump her body in the piazza as a warning. No one's going to touch it for a few days if they know what's good for them.

Day 2 starts 10 AM MST on Saturday 4 November. Night actions please.