Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: I live in hope

Topic: Mafia mafia Day 2 (Read 482 times) previous topic - next topic

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Mafia mafia Day 2
Reply #25
Either they thought we might have one or we do, either way lets not out any more specials please.

I am going to reread Day 1 and see if I can figure out any connections with Diva

I think MZ is more likely to be the scumz hit than LD, LD's play makes him more likely to be either a sk or town vig shot.  He looked pretty scummy with his focus on trying to say see I am not lurking this game.

Says MZ was targeted hit. That has to be scum afaict.

Sooo gib survived to D2. Interesting.
:unsure: what is your plan of attack today?  Both you and gib have scum games that tend to fray around the edges from day 2 on

hmm bor what do you think of the interactions between gib and diva?

what do you make of the gib-diva interactions?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #26
^oh I didn't respond to the first quote (someone a few games back said multi quote was a thing but I had to manually pull all that together)

...you self-outed, rach.  The irony..

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #27
DAY 1 record

Day 1 lynch: 4 votes on diva      (mayor is gib)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mayor: gib has 3 votes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #28
^ the non-voters pile looks to hold some scum, huh

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #29
##VOTE TW##

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #30
VALOR town

solid
op8

nos 179 solid
mz bad 192 otherwise ok SOLID

ksen good and valor good for voting diva (ksen 169)

possibly rc - D1.111

nesb votes LD 1.140 MZ like nesb 178

ask suspect their read on 2nd suspect, helps with reread

305 rc ok or good at theatre

tw bad306

tw probably town

359 bad

mike lhf

rach  :why no attmpt to rescue diva?

===============

^notes from earlier reread of day1, too drunk to think now, hth, signed the mayor
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

Reply #31
I think MZ is more likely to be the scumz hit than LD, LD's play makes him more likely to be either a sk or town vig shot.  He looked pretty scummy with his focus on trying to say see I am not lurking this game.

Totally agree with this, LD is a really weird kill. I am assuming we have a vig

• MikeS
Reply #32
mike lhf

===============

^notes from earlier reread of day1, too drunk to think now, hth, signed the mayor

wat?  what's "lhf"?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #33
thanks drunk mayor!

359 is butt voting bor in the dying minutes of D1

^ I initially thought it looked scummy, but there's no scum motivation to jump off a scum buddy's BW when that scum buddy was going down.  Butt was consistent with his case on bor, so I think it looks towny

I'm not sure about bor's removing her rach vote but not putting her vote down anywhere else...it was right at end of game day and she couldn't have shifted the lynch in any case.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #34
^oh I didn't respond to the first quote (someone a few games back said multi quote was a thing but I had to manually pull all that together)

The quote button is all - just hit it every time you see a quote you want, scroll back and get another etc.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #35
my D1 notes point out that TW stayed away from the thread which is a great scum tactic for avoiding cfd

@rachmarie what do you make of diva's final posts???????

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #36

The quote button is all - just hit it every time you see a quote you want, scroll back and get another etc.

ohhhhh!  ok that works for me on laptop but fone posting I can't seem to quote at all which is terrible

Totally agree with this, LD is a really weird kill. I am assuming we have a vig

who are your scum suspects?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #37
lol ? ?  turns into ??

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #38
fuck! ???

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #39
tw fooling me last time is making it hard to get a read, also someone keeps hammering on next door's door which is very offputting

nos, wh o else is in the frame. Diva was a goon right, i doubt anyone would have risked their neck to save her
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #40
why would people hammer on a ddor at midnight when phonse exist it doesnt make sense

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #41
mike lhf

===============

wat?  what's "lhf"?

low hanging fruit

cunt is knocking on the door again

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Go out and yell at him, gib, you know you want to.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Go out and yell at him, gib, you know you want to.

Reply #44
her final posts were typical Diva

She clearly was caught scumz but knew she was a goon, yet even so she brought up a good point, town on day 1 here is lazy probably partly because of the speed of the day and night phases here.  You all do tend to focus on a few players and just routinely lynch them on Day 1, I have noticed that.

I have played a lot with her (mostly on a site that has 2 or 3 week day phases and 72 hour night phases), and she often gets ticked off at bad play even when she is in a scum role.

I have only played a few games with gib, and still have not gotten a really good sense of his style yet and usually have scum read him when he was town.  I know bor has played with him a lot and with Diva a lot on these quickie game sites, so I asked to get her ideas. I also have not yet ruled out that bor could be scumz. However I have seen that even when she is, she is often helpful when you ask her questions.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #45
missus is stirring, stand by

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #46
Reply function really sucks sometimes lately.

Reply #47
Why is someone knocking on your home door at midnight that is really weird??

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #48
her final posts were typical Diva

She clearly was caught scumz but knew she was a goon, yet even so she brought up a good point, town on day 1 here is lazy probably partly because of the speed of the day and night phases here.  You all do tend to focus on a few players and just routinely lynch them on Day 1, I have noticed that.

I have played a lot with her (mostly on a site that has 2 or 3 week day phases and 72 hour night phases), and she often gets ticked off at bad play even when she is in a scum role.

I have only played a few games with gib, and still have not gotten a really good sense of his style yet and usually have scum read him when he was town.  I know bor has played with him a lot and with Diva a lot on these quickie game sites, so I asked to get her ideas. I also have not yet ruled out that bor could be scumz. However I have seen that even when she is, she is often helpful when you ask her questions.

I've never played at the other mafia sites you play but my impression is that often at those sites people will pile on to a BW to get a player to claim, before moving on.  If that is what happens then I don't see why that would be a superior way of scum hunting.

I asked you about diva's posts not because she was supposedly trying to school TR town in how to play the game (lol for various reasons but including because the paranoia was flaming from her and the trope that bor is routinely lynched day 1 is bullshit) but because she's made a huge point of making you a focus, much like bor did a couple of games back with you as a scum buddy.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #49
tw fooling me last time is making it hard to get a read, also someone keeps hammering on next door's door which is very offputting

nos, wh o else is in the frame. Diva was a goon right, i doubt anyone would have risked their neck to save her

TW looks bad, don't know what to make of bor.  Rho looks bad; he misstepped badly when he waded into the thread.