Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Aint been evicted just yet, but thanks for your kind offer to move into that lovely bar fight youve got going over there.

Topic: Mafia mafia Day 2 (Read 483 times) previous topic - next topic

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: Mafia mafia Day 2
Reply #50
Rach could still be scum also. Well we all could be, but that fast out D1 doesn't look good, rach.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #51
Rho gets a D1 pass from me, he's very good when he's good. If he's scum he'll stay awkward.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #52
Rach could still be scum also. Well we all could be, but that fast out D1 doesn't look good, rach.

you're town  :happydance:

Reply #53
^oh I didn't respond to the first quote (someone a few games back said multi quote was a thing but I had to manually pull all that together)

...you self-outed, rach.  The irony..

The quote button is all - just hit it every time you see a quote you want, scroll back and get another etc.

ohhhhh!  ok that works for me on laptop but fone posting I can't seem to quote at all which is terrible

I think MZ is more likely to be the scumz hit than LD, LD's play makes him more likely to be either a sk or town vig shot.  He looked pretty scummy with his focus on trying to say see I am not lurking this game.

Totally agree with this, LD is a really weird kill. I am assuming we have a vig

who are your scum suspects?

nobody jumps out at me right now - I will need to go back and reread day 1. I woke up early on accident this morning so I am starting to nod off so I don't think it'll be tonight - I should be free all day tomorrow though! I will get to it in the AM. Maybe over breakfast, but I am out of coffee. Shit.

Reply #54
I always suck (and not in a GOOD way) on Day 1   :dunno:

Reply #55
Since I started playing Mafia games on MR and here I have seen people try to lynch me, Gonzo, Jiffy, and Carl primarily on Day 1, gib also at times. It like ok who will we lynch this time instead of focusing on making cases, analyzing meta, and analyzing posts. Granted part of that is lack of time which we have available on Mafiascum.

At this point I have not ruled out even YOU as potentially scumz Nos.

ksen is awfully quiet and that makes me nervous, last game he was indy SK trying to live up to a crazy post restriction, but I know he is a very good player no matter what side he is on.

Reply #56
Rho aka RC is another one I want to hear more from, hes very smooth and he fooled me before

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #57

Mais bien sûr!  :cheer:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #58
y'know, on a meta basis I think rach is town, because she yayed the post where diva said I'm too mean to lynch as I'd just return as a zombie.  If she were on the scum team, I don't think she'd do that.  Meh, scratch that...it's when I do that sort of feely feels analysis I get things wrong.

speaking of yaying posts, I thought the vibe was that it wasn't a done thing in mafia games?

...TW yayed my post where I voted him, so what is the deal?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #59

who do we lynch?

Mais bien sûr!  :cheer:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #60
 :gonk:

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #61
Lol I understand.

You know you can switch to WYSIWYG? If it helps?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #62
Do you think TW rolled scum again? Cause, you know...

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #63
I mostly am able to ignore any gamblers fallacy stuff.  Right now I'd vig TW because of how shit he was at end game last game  :stareicide:

he did get into the sexism thing, didn't he?

Reply #64
yeah he did say why not lynch guys

Reply #65
OOPS I forgot about that

I yayed it because I thought it was hilarious, and yes if I was scumz with her, I would be far more careful not to have obvious interactions that would take us both down.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #66
##VOTE TW##
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #67
Gib what did the missus have you do with the body?

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #68
Okay, not sure why I am looking so bad.
I was sure diva was town and people were picking on her as LHF.
Then she turns out to be scum.  :cheer:  :sadcheer:  :dunno:

Anyway, not as focused this game.
Don't have 'people' pocking me on a scum board.

Bor, Nostrum, Rach and gib are my solid town reads.
rho, that is r.c., is my favourite mafia player when he has had a few days to read the play.
Until then neutral.
As point out, I don't think peppermint is cleared but leaning town.
leaning town on mikes, valor and nesb, which doe not leave any scum :sadcheer:  :stopper:
##VOTE ksen## just because of elimination. :dunno:
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #69
Gib what did the missus have you do with the body?

Important question, you have to account for the smell and maggots when hiding it. :(

Reply #70
I was town reading Pepbutt, but him confirming my giving him the block strengthened my town read on him, I would expect a scum player to try to set up doubts about me at this point, and to throw shade on me to see if they could get me mislynched.

Reply #71
eewww I just ate a while ago TW

:yuck:

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #72
I was town reading Pepbutt, but him confirming my giving him the block strengthened my town read on him, I would expect a scum player to try to set up doubts about me at this point, and to throw shade on me to see if they could get me mislynched.

A better scum player would do what peppermint did and say, 'hey I've got a block, how do you want me to use it?'
As I pointed out, it works in scums favour if they have a block and know how it is being used.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #73
eewww I just ate a while ago TW

:yuck:

Must you bring that up?

• ksen
Reply #74
Okay, not sure why I am looking so bad.
I was sure diva was town and people were picking on her as LHF.
Then she turns out to be scum.  :cheer:  :sadcheer:  :dunno:

Anyway, not as focused this game.
Don't have 'people' pocking me on a scum board.

Bor, Nostrum, Rach and gib are my solid town reads.
rho, that is r.c., is my favourite mafia player when he has had a few days to read the play.
Until then neutral.
As point out, I don't think peppermint is cleared but leaning town.
leaning town on mikes, valor and nesb, which doe not leave any scum :sadcheer:  :stopper:
##VOTE ksen## just because of elimination. :dunno:
>complains about people picking on lhf
>votes for lhf

Nice try buddy!

##VOTE tw##