Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: you might not get back what you put in

Topic: Mafia mafia day 3 (Read 266 times) previous topic - next topic

Mafia mafia day 3
Another bloody night in Secondigliano. nesb, another low-level dealer, got wasted when his car exploded. No one really thought he was going anywhere, but no one cheered harder for Napoli. Poor kid, you can't imagine who thought he'd deserved a fuckin carbomb. Just another town kid turning up dead. Che cazzo.

And then you find Rho's body. He looks familiar. It's that figlio di puta Vincenzo Pariente, head of the Pariante family, and Don of the Scissionisti scum. You can bet there will be revenge for this,

Day 3 ends noon MST Tuesday 7 November.

Alive
peppermint butler
gib
LD

nostrum
timewave
rachmarie
borealis
mikeS
valor
nesb
divagreen

ksen
magicziggy
rho

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Mafia mafia day 3
Reply #1
What'd you get up to, pepper?

• MikeS
Reply #2
Day 2 voting ....

peppermint butler - (wants to be subbed later in Day 2) NO VOTE
gib - timewave rho ksen timewave

nostrum - timewave rho timewave
timewave (D2 lynch, coppo roleblocker) - ksen Unvote ksen
rachmarie - NO VOTE
borealis - PepBut Unvote timewave
mikeS - timewave
valor - ksen Unvote timewave
nesb (N2 kill, town) - rho

ksen - timewave

rho(N2 kill, scum Don) - NO VOTE

• MikeS
Reply #3
There was an attempt to bandwagon ksen early until I showed that ksen stuck with diva all day and night.

Unless gib was right in thinking that ksen would bus diva on day 1 to get here out of the way of playing scum then ksen isn't scum.

Rachmarie bothers me with no voting.  She's an outed special giving stuff away (verbal verify by PepBut).  Who did she gift last night?
Rach, if you name the person but not the gift then the person receiving should name the gift and you can verify.  It would help solidify the reads.

Scum diva and Scum Don rho means there's probably one scum left.  Two kills still leaves a whacko out there too, they took out rho while scum decided to kill nesb (that's how I read it).  Is it another coppo or an Indie SK/vig?  at this point they are probably alone too since timewave turned coppo (can't see more than two).  So one scum and one indie and 6 town.

Is there a traitor still in town?  N1 and N2 kills say the traitor hadn't been turned/found.  How can we find them?

Who did PepBut block?  Was there a block?  Why that person?

Continue to scum hunt and that should reveal all. 

• MikeS
Reply #4
Is it time for seer to tell all?  Not sure at this point, maybe one more night if their views are already dead.  But those verified will clearly narrow a field of 8.

I would like to see gib and valor with PepBut third on my list

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #5
day 2 votes

Day 2 lynch: 6 votes on TW      (mayor is gib)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #6
wth at the no-voters once more

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #7
also, two blockers and rach is giving out block abilities? ?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #8
btw good job, vig, and lol at scum misreading nesb

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #9
##VOTE pepperhead##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #10
There was an attempt to bandwagon ksen early until I showed that ksen stuck with diva all day and night.

Unless gib was right in thinking that ksen would bus diva on day 1 to get here out of the way of playing scum then ksen isn't scum.

Rachmarie bothers me with no voting.  She's an outed special giving stuff away (verbal verify by PepBut).  Who did she gift last night?
Rach, if you name the person but not the gift then the person receiving should name the gift and you can verify.  It would help solidify the reads.

Scum diva and Scum Don rho means there's probably one scum left.  Two kills still leaves a whacko out there too, they took out rho while scum decided to kill nesb (that's how I read it).  Is it another coppo or an Indie SK/vig?  at this point they are probably alone too since timewave turned coppo (can't see more than two).  So one scum and one indie and 6 town.

Is there a traitor still in town?  N1 and N2 kills say the traitor hadn't been turned/found.  How can we find them?

sorry, was too intent on my posts

do we know for sure there is a traitor?

rach looks really bad but she tugs my heart strings

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #11
bor what'd you think?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #12
ksen, what up buddy

• ksen
Reply #13
what up nos?

• ksen
Reply #14
I liked how you were all for letting rho skate.

##VOTE nostrum##

• ksen
Reply #15
for just a few days of course  :awgee:

• MikeS
Reply #16
no, just bringing it up because flavor may indicate the presence of one

• MikeS
Reply #17
btw good job, vig, and lol at scum misreading nesb
how did scum misread nesb?

• MikeS
Reply #18

##VOTE nostrum##
for just a few days of course  :awgee:
I like the cut of your jib.

But not ready to hoist my mizzen yet.

Oh, shit, this is Mafia mafia not sailing ship mafia.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #19

##VOTE nostrum##

That would be on me also. He's notorious for stumbling around for a few days and then solving the game. And of course that trait helps him as scum, town's reluctant to lose him.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #20
my name's crossed out in the OP, did i miss something?
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #21

sorry, was too intent on my posts

rach looks really bad but she tugs my heart strings

Rach is still miraculously alive and Inventors can have a kill in their bag of tricks. I really don't like it.

##VOTE rach##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #22
lol ksen

OMGUS ##VOTE ksen##  :awgee:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #23
yes happy to vote rach