Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Don't ask us, we are still figuring it out.

Topic: Mafia mafia day 3 (Read 271 times) previous topic - next topic

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: Mafia mafia day 3
Reply #50
btw, what was TW?

anyone?

From TBM's D1 OP

People who come around Secondigliano come looking for one of two things. Cocaine, or trouble. You're Secondigliani. You're fuckin' Camorra. Whatever they come looking for, you've got it. Carabinieri don't come here. You fucking run this place. And now these fucking figli di pute think they can fuck with your Secondigliano? Think they can fuck with la Alleanza?

Root out these Scissionisti. And anyone fucking else who thinks they can fuck with the fucking Alleanza. Day 1 ends 9 AM MST Friday 2 November.

TW was Carabinieri, so not town but not Scissionisti scum.  So I guess the "anyone else..." from the OP. It does look like a third party of some kind. Possibly not a second scum team but a second town team? I dunno, seems like it should be straightforward but I r dumb.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #51
Thanks Mike. So they are cops but not scum?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #52
i really don't like 'no reveal'
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #53
##VOTE PeppermintButler##

Process of elimination.  Even though he wants a sub.

Day 1 went after borealis hard, came onto diva then back to borealis.

If PepBut flips town then I'm inclined to choose borealis next.

Town:
valor
ksen
MikeS
nostrum
gib

Unsure:
PepBut
borealis
rachmarie

rachmarie is all "I have three gifts for everyone".  Well, by Day 3 with the extra firepower given to nostrum we'll have four dead today/tonight unless we pick off the cop/vig or scum at lynch.  Even so, tomorrow will have four or five left and rach will be townie looking and could survive to end game as the sole scum/cop since everyone else will think she's vanilla town.

nostrum doesn't have extra firepower. She got PGO, but scum no that now because rache told them, so they won't target her
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #54
*know

• MikeS
Reply #55
##VOTE PeppermintButler##

Process of elimination.  Even though he wants a sub.

Day 1 went after borealis hard, came onto diva then back to borealis.

If PepBut flips town then I'm inclined to choose borealis next.

Town:
valor
ksen
MikeS
nostrum
gib

Unsure:
PepBut
borealis
rachmarie

rachmarie is all "I have three gifts for everyone".  Well, by Day 3 with the extra firepower given to nostrum we'll have four dead today/tonight unless we pick off the cop/vig or scum at lynch.  Even so, tomorrow will have four or five left and rach will be townie looking and could survive to end game as the sole scum/cop since everyone else will think she's vanilla town.

nostrum doesn't have extra firepower. She got PGO, but scum no that now because rache told them, so they won't target her
my ignorance, what's a PGO?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #56

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Paranoid_Gun_Owner

If you can figure out the town motivation for giving that to someone then telling scum who you gave it to, then be my guest.

• MikeS
Reply #57
have to go, be back this evening (4pm est or later).

• MikeS
Reply #58

If you can figure out the town motivation for giving that to someone then telling scum who you gave it to, then be my guest.
thanks, later

Reply #59
ok bor is deftown afai am concerned

I really could see ksen as final scum but OMGUS and I can't read him

why do we let valor skate? ?

How the fuck am I skating? I voted scum two days in a row.

k ##UNVOTE rach##

Ksen would bus every last member of his team if he thought it would work. So don't leave him out.

Valor has been very... team-spirited...  itg, so maybe I should check his vote history because I don't remember.

By all means, check it.

Reply #60
##VOTE  borealis ##

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #61

She's often seemingly more motivated to avoid being lynched than helping town win. I'd give her a 60/40 on actually being town, although she could also be this mysterious Carabinieri. I didn't think we had enough players for a third faction, but here we are. Maybe they are small, like 2 of them with an informant/Traitor role they need to find?

Or Nos could be another Carabinieri but I don't think so.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #62
##VOTE  borealis ##

Don't be a Dumb Dick, be a Smart Stan.

Reply #63
checking voting history was a good idea imo, thanks!

• ksen
Reply #64
##VOTE  borealis ##

We have 2 scum down and you're getting a little panicky over one vote on you?

I'm in the lynch lead right now and you don't see me getting all bothered about it because town has time to make a mislynch and then get all sorts of good info about who reacted to what and when.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #65
##VOTE  borealis ##

We have 2 scum down and you're getting a little panicky over one vote on you?

I'm in the lynch lead right now and you don't see me getting all bothered about it because town has time to make a mislynch and then get all sorts of good info about who reacted to what and when.

I'm not at all worried, just responding to Valor getting all revengey over my calling him ...team spirity.

fwiw, I don't have a vote on you and I'm still wondering if lynching rach wouldn't be a good plan. Cause if she flipped scum or carabinieri it would mean looking hard at the gifted individuals.

Reply #66
The weird inventor role claim bothers me too tbh

• ksen
Reply #67
We have about an hour left.

##UNVOTE nostrum##

##VOTE rachemarie##

she does need sorting

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #68

yup

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #69

It's a common enough role. She's given out a PGO, a roleblock, did she name the third?

These sound like she was fairly restricted in what she could hand out. I'm used to there being a Doc or Jailkeep among the choices.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #70
PGO is definitely something teeth! likes, so i believe that element. Why would a scum inventor be able to give away a PGO, that does sound much more like town inventor.

what do you reckon ksen?

• ksen
Reply #71
I reckon if I were a scum inventor I'd give a townie I thought might get viewed or acted on by other town specials a PGO power and then have my team not target them for killing.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #72
I reckon if I were a scum inventor I'd give a townie I thought might get viewed or acted on by other town specials a PGO power and then have my team not target them for killing.

But would you choose nostrum if you were scum? By the time rach gave nos a PGO I would think most town read her as town and if they had a view or kill etc would be looking at someone more suspicious, like peppermint who's apparently now too bored to play so likely hasn't got an interesting role.

Who are we missing?

• ksen
Reply #73

But would you choose nostrum if you were scum?

I would because I like messing with nostrum when I'm scum. ;)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #74
Lol point taken.

Welp. Dead rach would clear a few things up but I'm not happy about it.

##VOTE rach##

sorry rach.