Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: We can't be bothered to ban you.

Topic: Mafia mafia day 4 (Read 377 times) previous topic - next topic

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: Mafia mafia day 4
Reply #25
Sorry about the double post. I'd edit but tbm would god-kill me.  :ohmy:

• ksen
Reply #26
I guess scum decided no-kill because it would cast shade on PB bailing, what do you think?

Maybe, I was thinking more of it was a block and am hoping someone pipes up if they blocked someone last night. Why would you immediately go for a no-kill was put in last night by scum?

There were zero kills so maybe it's not just scum that's fucking with us?

I gotta head out to my daughter's house for dinner. We're putting her dog down tomorrow night so this is kind of a last supper to go over see the doggy. She's been with us for 18 years and it's going to be a little rough over the next couple of days.

btw, I'm a commuter so the only way scum can kill me is by forcing a lynch.

I'll be back later tonight.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #27
lol gold xpost!!!

talk to me gib I need to know you're town and what your case on ksen is
i'm town hun, good to see you going weird on me, i was starting to get paranoid cos you hadn't so far

assuming 1 scum left - would either be grumpy or serious, rest of us pretty laid back. some would hide or give up but ksen had that protestant work ethic going on so he's a trier

OK I'm happy gib is town

##UNVOTE gib##

re no-kill last night: Mike scum can just not put in a kill for reasons. I don't see why there has to be a traitor??  I suggested that scum could have just not put in a kill to throw shade on pepperbutt. 

re butt maybe putting in a block...my PGO was for N3. I am assuming butt had to use his block N2.  Could be wrong

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #28
I guess scum decided no-kill because it would cast shade on PB bailing, what do you think?

Maybe, I was thinking more of it was a block and am hoping someone pipes up if they blocked someone last night. Why would you immediately go for a no-kill was put in last night by scum?

There were zero kills so maybe it's not just scum that's fucking with us?

I gotta head out to my daughter's house for dinner. We're putting her dog down tomorrow night so this is kind of a last supper to go over see the doggy. She's been with us for 18 years and it's going to be a little rough over the next couple of days.

btw, I'm a commuter so the only way scum can kill me is by forcing a lynch.

I'll be back later tonight.

^see my post: I think butt's block was a N2 thing

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #29
why claim commuter now?? :unsure:

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #30
That nixes my scum were blocked theory.

Having been That Person in at least one game, it's always possible they just forgot to/didn't get around to putting in a kill order.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #31
why claim commuter now?? :unsure:

Good question. Doesn't make him town, either, I've had a one or more shot commuter as scum.

• MikeS
Reply #32
Something just doesn't feel right.

##VOTE borealis##

No Vote Day 1 ("Ummm... I forgot to revote, but he (MZ) got night killed, w/e, even though it didn't feel right earlier.  Day 1, what you gonna do?")

Bandwagon Day 2 on timewave and Day 3 on rach.
Some discussion but no engagement that i see from other borealis games.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #33
ok Mike I got your back ##VOTE bor##

• MikeS
Reply #34
ksen was a target last night if he commuted.  shows as a block.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #35
idk I feel convinced scum just decided to not put in a kill. Why kill ksen, he's lynch material?

otoh yes perhaps, perhapppppps

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #36
^ second para looks weird that's because it's half the thought I was having

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #37
mike I'm convinced you're town def

I accept gib's declaration of towniness

I really think buttface wouldn't fuck over his scum team like that, so feel he's town. Will let GM kill him off if needs be

leaves bor, ksen, valor

I'm an accountant so don't do match how many people can we kill before we lose or get scum?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #38
*so don't math

• MikeS
Reply #39
Do you type everything your ...  ummm ... icecream ... thinking?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #40
*so don't do math

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #41
Do you type everything your ...  ummm ... icecream ... thinking?

sometimes! my job sucks

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Do it if you gotta.

Me gone will at least make the pool smaller.

Ksen's sounding kind of aggrieved about votes on him. Idk what to think about that. I wish PB wasn't sulking in a corner or at least tbm would find a sub for him.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #43
if you had to vig kill someone right now, who would it be?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #44
oh, ksen killed me last game not because of my amazing play - which was amazing - but because I posted too much.

I'm still here, so ksen = town, you think?

• MikeS
Reply #45
mike I'm convinced you're town def

I accept gib's declaration of towniness

I really think buttface wouldn't fuck over his scum team like that, so feel he's town. Will let GM kill him off if needs be

leaves bor, ksen, valor

I'm an accountant so don't do match how many people can we kill before we lose or get scum?
I know your town.
The "ksen bussed diva Day1" is the only thing holding me back from ksen = town.  But borealis has been pushing that storyline too so maybe its one more data point of trying to fos someone by using past practice.

I saw gib as mayor early and don't yet doubt my vote, just not sure if he's cop or town (if there's a cop remaining).  He's kinda been playing his own game while others draw him back.

Valor, again a day 1 stick on diva, is acting townish as much as last game.

I like the reasoning on PepBut not scum because of a sub.  It makes sense.

That leaves borealis, and I just went back through her posts and they were just light on substance consistently.  At least that's what I saw.  She'll have to make a case to me otherwise.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #46
if you had to vig kill someone right now, who would it be?

Probably ksen.

• MikeS
Reply #47
Do it if you gotta.

Ksen's sounding kind of aggrieved about votes on him. Idk what to think about that. I wish PB wasn't sulking in a corner or at least tbm would find a sub for him.

I like the easy interpretation that a PB scum role would be played out while a PB townie would ask for a sub, otherwise I would vote his lynch to get out of the way.

So that leaves just you my pretty.  Unless you have some 'splainin that could help your cause here?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #48
Gib is most likely town. The interaction with diva was too awkward for him to have been in on the fact she was scum.

Valor's either town or diva asked scum to bus her because she needed out of the game.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #49
Do it if you gotta.

I like the easy interpretation that a PB scum role would be played out while a PB townie would ask for a sub, otherwise I would vote his lynch to get out of the way.

So that leaves just you my pretty.  Unless you have some 'splainin that could help your cause here?

PB should be subbed or god-killed, not up to town to do clean-up by wasting a lynch.

Not sure what else I could explain?