Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• For the list of forums you're not allowed to post in, see below.

Topic: Roy Moore is a pedophile (Read 5450 times) previous topic - next topic

Faid, dinosaurs!, BenTheBiased, Gullwind and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Re: Roy Moore is a pedophile
Reply #400
The RNC is now going balls deep with the child rapist, fully backing Moore.

Guillotines for the whole party

Reply #401
Ayup.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #402

What's really interesting about this coming forward, aside the fact that this is from yet another stoutly Republican woman, is that this note pretty much puts to bed (for me) the claim of forgery the right wing media has been pushing concerning Beverly Nelson's yearbook.

Apparently there's some issue about ink color but someone pointed out that could possibly be a chromatic aberration in that particular image. No other images, and there are several from different angles taken at that press conference, reflect a change in ink color. The other complaint was the numbers in the date near the signature do not match those in the note portion and the location is block printed. They've also been comparing his current signature to one that's over two decades old.

There is something to be said about the way Nelson's yearbook was dated below the signature. However I thought that may have been nothing more than her forgetting (or simply hasn't been asked about it after she read the entire thing aloud at the conference) that she herself had added that to the signature as a reminder of where and when. Just like Debbie Gibson's note has some text that she added below Moore's note discussing the event.

Anyway, the handwriting is incredibly similar when the yearbook and Gibson's note are compared. What jumps out in particular to me is the way "Roy" is signed (which he currently signs a bit differently) and the capital "I" which is scrawled lazily like a skinny capital "G" and tilted to the right, a spot on match IMO.

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #403
Roy Moore Calls His Critics 'Unforgivable' and 'Pure Evil'

Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been avoiding non-right-wing media since allegations of sexual misconduct were made by the Washington Post, appeared on Monday on the radio show of Bryan Fischer, the American Family Association host who shares Moore's penchant for anti-LGBTQ and anti-Muslim bigotry.

Fischer lobbed softballs to Moore, claiming that all the allegations against him had been debunked. Not surprisingly, Moore agreed, and portrayed himself as the victim of dirty politics: "What they've done to me is not only unforgivable, it's just pure hatred, and it's pure spite and it's pure evil and wrong."

Moore said that people in the Washington establishment "do not want me to take the truth of our Constitution and our God to Washington, D.C." He said the attacks on him are evidence that "immorality permeates every aspect of our society" and the only way to bring back morality is for the country to acknowledge that Almighty God is the "true source" of morality.

The two celebrated President Donald Trump's full-throated endorsement-by-Twitter on Monday morning, but Fischer said he has been "deeply disappointed" that even some conservative Republicans he respects have "ditched" and "abandoned" Moore. He did not name names, but presumably he's talking about people like Sens. Ted Cruz and Mike Lee who had endorsed Moore but then withdrew their support. Moore said some people are weak and just want to preserve their reputations, power and prestige.

Fischer brought up progressive funder George Soros, saying that he is funding efforts to get former felons registered to vote. While Moore passed up on the chance to take a cheap shot at former felons, he was happy to say what he thinks about Soros:
"He is pushing an agenda and his agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need. It's not our American culture. Soros comes from another world that I don't identify with. I wish I could face him directly. And I'd tell him the same thing. No matter how much money he's got, he's still going to the same place that people who don't recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going. And that's not a good place."
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Reply #404
What I find fascinating is how these allegations can be effectively countered by invoking conspiracies - and then setting up your own. The blatantly, obviously false robo-calls claiming to be from the Post, the feeble attempts by Veritas to plant a false allegation did not need to be believed, or taken seriously. All they needed to do, and managed to do, is affirm the notion that all news about More and his past is being manipulated.

This way the folks that matter, the religious right wingers with their persecution complexes, the good-ole-dayers and the Trumpeteers are all made to feel like they do not need to take any of it seriously. You cannot trust anything coming out the media anyway, so why not choose to believe whatever suits your biases?

Hell, I would not be surprised if there is a fair chunk of these folks that feel this makes him a bit of a hero. A plucky martyr, persecuted for standing up for his Christian values.

If I were a republican strategist, I would feel slightly giddy with just how easy it is to tap into that vast reservoir of power that is made up of the collective resentment, the bruised privilege, the sense of being hard done by of thousands upon thousands of folks who cannot wait to let themselves be collectively screwed over if only they get the feeling that Their Kind Of Person is going to bring back the good old days.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #405
This way the folks that matter, the religious right wingers with their persecution complexes, the good-ole-dayers and the Trumpeteers are all made to feel like they do not need to take any of it seriously. You cannot trust anything coming out the media anyway, so why not choose to believe whatever suits your biases?

Hell, I would not be surprised if there is a fair chunk of these folks that feel this makes him a bit of a hero. A plucky martyr, persecuted for standing up for his Christian values.

Yeah, and ultimately that's what's going on with that exchange he was having with Jimmy Kimmel. A lot of people find it funny and think that Kimmel was knocking Moore down a peg or two but in reality his mocking of Moore as well as that dude from his show trolling his church service/political rally is having exactly the effect you've described.

Reply #406
The most interesting part to me is how the entire Republican party and their voters eagerly embrace child fuckers.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #407
The most interesting part to me is how the entire Republican party and their voters eagerly embrace child fuckers.
Well there seemed, for a moment, to be some recoiling:
McConnell saying "I believe the women".
Local Alabama Republican newspapers saying this is a bridge too far.
All that talk about not seating him, or opening an ethics investigation the moment he was elected...

Until Trump gave the official green light.
Now it's full speed ahead
Go get 'em Roy!

Beyond despicable.
I doubt the English language has a word that adequately captures it.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #408

See also: Dave "Woo Hoo" Hawkins

Reply #409
Well there seemed, for a moment, to be some recoiling:
McConnell saying "I believe the women".
Local Alabama Republican newspapers saying this is a bridge too far.
All that talk about not seating him, or opening an ethics investigation the moment he was elected...

Until Trump gave the official green light.
Now it's full speed ahead
Go get 'em Roy!

Beyond despicable.

Did the same thing with Trump, though. Panic, disavowing, distancing and then.....all came crawling back before 11/8.

The GOP Speaker before Boehner was also a child fucker. They tried covering up for yet another child fucker in Mark Foley. I'm sensing a child-fucking pattern.

• ksen
Reply #410
Maybe the reason they get so mad about the Pizzagate thing is because they feel wronged for never being invited down to the basement.

Reply #411
Given how it's nearly always projection, yeah, I'm assuming they've got a big child-fucking ring of their own going and that's why they're perfectly okay with Moore.

• ksen
Reply #412
What About the Girls Roy Never Molested, Asks Roy Moore's Spokesperson

"We need to make it clear that there's a group of non-accusers, that have not accused the judge of any sexual misconduct or anything illegal," explains one of Moore's campaign spokespeople on CNN.

What a time to be alive.  :smithicide:

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #413
So many Lolitas, so little time.

:sad:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #414
Humbert Humbert, (R)-Pedopolis

Reply #415
What About the Girls Roy Never Molested, Asks Roy Moore's Spokesperson

"We need to make it clear that there's a group of non-accusers, that have not accused the judge of any sexual misconduct or anything illegal," explains one of Moore's campaign spokespeople on CNN.

What a time to be alive.  :smithicide:

Great. He's a pedophile. And he's lazy.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #416
Maybe the reason they get so mad about the Pizzagate thing is because they feel wronged for never being invited down to the basement.

EXCUSE ME KSEN

starting to think the reason why so many conservatives believe the pizzagate conspiracy is that most of them actually are child molesters so why wouldn't other people be, too?

• linus
Reply #417

• ksen
Reply #418

EXCUSE ME KSEN

starting to think the reason why so many conservatives believe the pizzagate conspiracy is that most of them actually are child molesters so why wouldn't other people be, too?

Yeah, but what about all your other posts I didn't steal? Why don't you ever talk about them?

Reply #419
Gold. Well played, ksen, well played indeed.

Reply #420

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #421
It was taken down after a couple of days but since the R's have decided it's in the best interests of Jesus to kill the Johnson Amendment expect to see shit like this a lot moore.

Reply #422
Beyond despicable.
"Deplorable"?

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #424
Let's not forget that in addition to being a piece of shit, Roy Moore is a colossal piece of shit:
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-alabama-senate-runoff-20170921-story.html

At Moore's Florence rally, the former judge outlined all the wrongs he sees in Washington and "spiritual wickedness in high places." He warned of "the awful calamity of abortion and sodomy and perverse behavior and murders and shootings and road rage" as "a punishment inflicted upon us for our presumptuous sins."

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience -- who asked when Moore thought America was last "great" -- Moore acknowledged the nation's history of racial divisions, but said: "I think it was great at the time when families were united -- even though we had slavery -- they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

At the same event, Moore referred to Native Americans and Asian Americans as "reds and yellows," and earlier this year he suggested the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks were divine punishment.