Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• I think as part of the "reboot" this place's name should be changed to "Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk More or Less Rationally".

Topic: Mafia mafia day 6 (Read 409 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: Mafia mafia day 6
Reply #25
First, you guys kind of passed the Good, Bad, Ugly flavor test when I asked you about "Arch Stanton". As you know, the treasure isn't in that grave, but the grave next to it marked "Unknown".

So I got thinking "Why nostrum." and "Why not me." on the night kill.  Yesterday was a bounce and ksen and I voted nostrum while borealis/nostrum voted ksen.

The obvious culprit is ksen; kill nostrum, MikeS and ksen then vote borealis because they are a team, game over.  Plus, ksen couldn't kill me since the borealis/nostrum team was already in play and ksen was dead.  This works the same if borealis was night killed.

But, the obvious play isn't always the correct read, like Tuco above.  ksen as scum, wiith the suspicions already cast above, would have not killed anyone and let another day of suspicion and inuendo work itself out to try and turn either borealis or nostrum to his team for the lynch (I was on his side).

No, this reads like a double-cross.  Borealis was thinking that "If I kill Mike then nostrum can ONLY think that I did it since ksen would never kill Mike."  Same as the ksen plot above.  So borealis killed nostrum to give the obvious culprit scenario onto ksen. But borealis forgot that ksen and I voted nostrum as scum, and since she was night killed there is only one more culprit that COULD do that kill.

So, with that convoluted and flavorful commentary ....

##VOTE borealis final##

And may the chips fall where they may.

• MikeS
Reply #26
And yes, I'm calling you ugly borealis (not because I can't find a Lee Van Cleef picture with a noose)

• ksen
Reply #27
##VOTE FINAL borealis##

• ksen
Reply #28
So . . . what do you guys want to do until teeth shows up?

• MikeS
Reply #29
I'm vanilla town.  Truthy true.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #30
If you are town, mike, then you're idiot town.

Congrats scum!

Thanks for the game, teeth. It really was fun.  :yes:

• ksen
Reply #31
Sorry MikeS, but I was the last scum. :sadcheer:

Yay team!!! :cheer:

• ksen
Reply #32
But in my defense I told you guys I was scum right on Day 1!

http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,1688.msg129683.html#msg129683

• ksen
Reply #33
Scum board:
------------------------
You guys are the Scissionisti

https://123.writeboard.com/d2etzqwg2clu41p76ckuk1oj

pw: cazzo

Reply #34
I'm a town commuter and since I commute out of town every night I can't make any night moves including putting in a night kill.

I can't believe y'all motherfuckers bought an "I'm unnightkillable town every single night!" claim

• ksen
Reply #35
I thought I was fucked after we did the no lynch yesterday.

I didn't have any grand, evil scheme to get out of it by killing nostrum. I just put the kill in on her because she would have been disappointed if I didn't kill her the entire game as scum. ;)

Reply #36
Lesson for town: always listen to me. I've been wrong once ever in the last two games (incidentally, the only time I've been wrong in mafia either since I am brand new to mafia and talk rational dot com)

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #37
Oh Mike.
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #38

And of course you were scum.  ::)

Nah, well done ksen.

Mike, you absolutely fell for the old 'wine in front of me' trick.

Reply #39
good job ksen

I was pretty sure you were scumz when you talked about being a commuter since that was my 3rd gift to give out.  I should have clarified more that I was thinking of how town lynched the doc in the previous game and then maybe I would not have outed myself. That made me town read bor though because she gets more paranoid as town.

Interesting setup teeth and great job at modding.

Reply #40
LYLO can be really tough Mike because so much of the game rides on your choice.  We have all been there.

• MikeS
Reply #41

And of course you were scum.  ::)

Nah, well done ksen.

Mike, you absolutely fell for the old 'wine in front of me' trick.
But it was in front of you.

Ah well, scummy ksen played that well. I talked myself into that scenario and just couldn't talk out of it.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #42
or just go back and see what the dead townies would have done
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #43
Congrats scum.
Thanks for the game teeth.
I was some kind of indie but I had no fucken idea of what kind.
this old world keeps spinning round.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #44
Congrats scum!

....mike, you do TR town proud :911:

Thanks for game, teeth

Ksen, if anyone was ever on the fence about Calvinist accountants... :hug: well played

• ksen
Reply #45
Don't feel bad MikeS. This is basically every last mafia day ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHNUiSrXkLo

• ksen
Reply #46
If I had killed Mike last night would I have been able to flip either of you: Bor or nos?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #47
Lol no. Killing mike would absolutely have lost you the game. Mike hasn't played with you enough, apparently, to notice the claw-tipped paws sticking out from under the sheep skin you often wear. Nostrum and me, we know a ksen-wolf when we smell one. :D

• MikeS
Reply #48
bor,
were you vanilla or a special?

• MikeS
Reply #49
I thought I was fucked after we did the no lynch yesterday.

I didn't have any grand, evil scheme to get out of it by killing nostrum. I just put the kill in on her because she would have been disappointed if I didn't kill her the entire game as scum. ;)
Are you saying I'm overanalyzing this game a bit?
The nostrum kill was obvious ksen culprit, but I talked myself out of it.